Smart Squared!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Smart,

I'm a new subscriber testing your signals on a demo account to evaluate auto trade my live account. Was good to see the profit last week, however, I saw all your trades without stop loss which is very dangerous in such a fast moving market and may end up with margin calls cause a big exposure for trading the same currency on the same direction. I would like to ask you what was the biggest equity draw down? also would like to know what is your strategy for capital preservation if the market goes against you?

Comment

• Originally posted by zorrotrader View Post
      Dear Smart and existing Subs,

I am planning to subscribe to Trade Copier from Smart2. However before I do so I have few practical questions. ( I have tried hard to find the information in the forum but cannot seems to find it ). I am planning to start with a Euro 5000 equity with Hotforex.
      1) Will I be able to adjust the lot size manually ( configuration/setting ) so as to have x1 Risk Profile to the Master Account? And How?
      2) Do I need to fund the account 100% ( full 5K Euros ) or I can only keep 30% ( approx 2K) to cover the worst drawdown only?
      3) How big is the impact on perfromance due to difference in spreads between the Master and my account?

Thanks in advance
      Zorro
      Click on the live help button in the trading room and they will be able to answer n clarify your questions

Sent from my PE-TL10 using Tapatalk
      Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Originally posted by zorrotrader View Post
        Dear Smart and existing Subs,

I am planning to subscribe to Trade Copier from Smart2. However before I do so I have few practical questions. ( I have tried hard to find the information in the forum but cannot seems to find it ). I am planning to start with a Euro 5000 equity with Hotforex.
        1) Will I be able to adjust the lot size manually ( configuration/setting ) so as to have x1 Risk Profile to the Master Account? And How?
        2) Do I need to fund the account 100% ( full 5K Euros ) or I can only keep 30% ( approx 2K) to cover the worst drawdown only?
        3) How big is the impact on perfromance due to difference in spreads between the Master and my account?

Thanks in advance
        Zorro
        1) Yes. It's all in the copier user guide here:

2) I wouldn't recommend under funding the account. Nobody knows what the worst DD may be, you will need a buffer.
        Also the automatic copier lot sizing will not work correctly if you do that.

3) Unlikely to make much, if any difference. Subscribers accounts often hit their TP before the Master account.

Comment

• You have a big fan here, Vijay! I have looked through the thread and don't see discussion of the leverage required for this signal. I would like to open a new account with a broker and use this signal. What leverage is needed if I put the signal at 1x risk, 2x risk, ect?

Comment

• Originally posted by traderman View Post
            You have a big fan here, Vijay! I have looked through the thread and don't see discussion of the leverage required for this signal. I would like to open a new account with a broker and use this signal. What leverage is needed if I put the signal at 1x risk, 2x risk, ect?
            Hi traderman. Thanks :-). For 200 leverage your can run at 1x.

Comment

• Thanks Vijay, I am considering signing up as well. I am wondering what kind of multiplier I would need to run at 400 leverage and one half risk?

Comment

• Originally posted by adastra View Post
                Thanks Vijay, I am considering signing up as well. I am wondering what kind of multiplier I would need to run at 400 leverage and one half risk?
                You can run at 1x. Consider trading as long term activity. your account grows gradually. We have good monthly average returns.

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
                  You can run at 1x. Consider trading as long term activity. your account grows gradually. We have good monthly average returns.
                  Great. I purchased the subscription and now I am setting up the trade copier. I am wondering if any custom currency mappings are necessary for a Tallinex account? Thanks.

EDIT: Also, I did not make my Tallinex account from a link on simpletrader.net or forexsignals.com. Will the trade copying still work regardless of this? I ask because I don't see the "broker" field when I log into cp.forexsignals.com, but I do see the Metatrader ID field and all the others.

EDIT #2: I am using a ECN-micro account at Tallinex, and I set it to lot multiplier copy. Does Tallinex have any lot sizings that are different from the ones on the Smart Squared master account? I understand that those wouldn't be automatically adjusted if they were different, so any advice would be welcome.
                  Last edited by adastra; 07-14-2015, 05:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by adastra View Post
                    Great. I purchased the subscription and now I am setting up the trade copier. I am wondering if any custom currency mappings are necessary for a Tallinex account? Thanks.

EDIT: Also, I did not make my Tallinex account from a link on simpletrader.net or forexsignals.com. Will the trade copying still work regardless of this? I ask because I don't see the "broker" field when I log into cp.forexsignals.com, but I do see the Metatrader ID field and all the others.

EDIT #2: I am using a ECN-micro account at Tallinex, and I set it to lot multiplier copy. Does Tallinex have any lot sizings that are different from the ones on the Smart Squared master account? I understand that those wouldn't be automatically adjusted if they were different, so any advice would be welcome.
                    These questions will be quickly solved if you click on the live help button in the trading room

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
                      These questions will be quickly solved if you click on the live help button in the trading room

Thanks, that helped. I am all set now.

Comment

• sexy trade this morning Vijay

Comment

• Nice trading today!

Comment

• Anyone running smart2 with other signals on the same account? I was wondering how many maximum trades this signal holds, and what is an appropriate risk multiplier to use with say FxViper on the same account?

Comment

• Originally posted by klasniy5 View Post
                              Anyone running smart2 with other signals on the same account? I was wondering how many maximum trades this signal holds, and what is an appropriate risk multiplier to use with say FxViper on the same account?
                              I recently added SMART and have had Viper for some time now. I have Viper at 2x risk and SMART at .7x which I may increase to 1x after watching it for a while.

Comment

• Hey Guys, we have been very careful with the trading lately because of the political and economic volatality in the european region. Still we made about 4% for this month at half way stage. If we can end the month at 5-8%, i would be happy.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X