No announcement yet.

Smart Squared!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if you do 5-8% every month I think we will all be happy .

Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
    Hey Guys, we have been very careful with the trading lately because of the political and economic volatality in the european region. Still we made about 4% for this month at half way stage. If we can end the month at 5-8%, i would be happy.

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by dupapa View Post
      sexy trade this morning Vijay
      Yes indeed. I was sweating that AUDJPY trade, scared of the spike (I think caused by Chinese news)? But then those nifty GBPJPY scalps happened and a reversal on AUD, so a terrific result!

Comment

• Great job

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by deweymcg View Post
          I recently added SMART and have had Viper for some time now. I have Viper at 2x risk and SMART at .7x which I may increase to 1x after watching it for a while.
          What is your leverage that you are able to do this? 1:200?

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
            Hey Guys, we have been very careful with the trading lately because of the political and economic volatality in the european region. Still we made about 4% for this month at half way stage. If we can end the month at 5-8%, i would be happy.

Cheers
            Well done Vijay,

It's amazing the way you're able to consistently get out of these small drawdowns with either a profit or at break even.

Very impressive

May the consistent returns continue!
            Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Think 400 would be safer if the DD hits for both at the same time.
              Take max leverage a broker offers I reckon, just be sensible with it.

Sent via Telepathy

Comment

• I am doubling my account value in mamm this month ... i feel i am betting on the right horse 😁

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Comment

• It's a great signal to follow, Always had the intention to put 25K with Smart. If i get that amount to invest.

Comment

• Hey Guys

My trading gonna be normal again. Will be trading all the pairs and all the time until further update.
                    Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

Hey Guys

My trading gonna be normal again. Will be trading all the pairs and all the time until further update.

Whoop Whoop the gates are open and we are off!!

Thanks for the update Vijay

Must feel good that the eu drama has a resolution

Comment

Hey Guys

Thanks for the update Vijay. Good luck as we head into the summer months
                        Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Hello Vijay,

I have a few questions and i hope you could answer them in details when you have time.

Is it possible to identify and open the basket in the direction of the daily sentiment instead of against it ? for example if the GBPNZD price is falling one day, is it possible to sell with this bearish sentiment instead of buying every X number of pips ?

Do you use the Calendar to find trade opportunities, you can make a lot of money if you trade the important events ?

I am sure you know that the USD is currently the strongest currency with the Fed expected to start hiking rates in September, isn't it better to sell the NZD and AUD against the strongest currency USD instead of the GBP ? you will also pay a much lower spread ?

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by manonmars View Post
                            Hello Vijay,

I have a few questions and i hope you could answer them in details when you have time.

Is it possible to identify and open the basket in the direction of the daily sentiment instead of against it ? for example if the GBPNZD price is falling one day, is it possible to sell with this bearish sentiment instead of buying every X number of pips ?

Do you use the Calendar to find trade opportunities, you can make a lot of money if you trade the important events ?

I am sure you know that the USD is currently the strongest currency with the Fed expected to start hiking rates in September, isn't it better to sell the NZD and AUD against the strongest currency USD instead of the GBP ? you will also pay a much lower spread ?

Cheers
                            I always trade with the trend not against it? Why do you ask, is it possible to trade with the trend? Plot my trades on the daily n see how they are placed.
                            No I don't trade news except my occasional manual trades.
                            When I took GBPNZD trade, GBP wad trending better than usd. Now I am looking to trade USD not GBP n thats dynamic n automatically chosen.

Sent from my PE-TL10 using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by SmartTrader; 07-21-2015, 06:14 AM.

Comment

• That GBPCAD trade was a manual trade. Booked 7.4 pips.

Comment

• Hey Guys,

We closed GBPCAD trades at break even and we now have 2 NU trades. Tomorrow there is a rate statement. The consensus is that there will be a rate cut. Of course the market knows that already and 70% of it already priced in. I have kept my TP for NU and i will go with the trades if the TP is not hit already.

Comment

Working...
                                X