No announcement yet.

Smart Squared!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeh, my second account has all three trades open . with same take profit levels that have been an exit on my first account.

Comment

• Originally posted by adastra View Post
      Thank you, I feel better now. Holding on for the rest of the ride. :-)
      To see open trades on the Master account live, follow the link below and select the "open trades" tab
      You can get to the same place by clicking "Manage" on the signal in your Control Panel then selecting "View Master Account"

Last edited by BillHuppert; 07-28-2015, 07:28 PM.

Comment

• The difference between Axi spread & IC Mkts spread on euraud accounted for the trades closing on IC but not Axi for me, only a pip or so in it at the time of closing but big difference in outcome, also the earlier euraud from 27th just missed closing on Axi to close around 4 hrs later than IC which make me wonder if Axi are not a good option to run minor pairs on smart2. I like Axi as a broker, but surprised they don't do better with spreads overall & starting to annoy to the point I might pull back from them a bit.
        Last edited by littlemax; 07-29-2015, 01:30 AM.

Comment

• Yeh, that explains it. My other account is on global and is safe at this stage ) That pip makes all the difference

Comment

• Hey Guys, I ll be going with the trades to the FOMC. I don't think our trades will be affected much. USD volatility will be both on EUR N AUD. Hopefully this volatility gives us our TP price.

Sent from my PE-TL10 using Tapatalk
            Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• if euruaud going more down maybe close in loss ??? or wait ???

Comment

• BRM, is it time to buckle up that seat belt?)

Comment

• I don't have these euruaud trades. Why?

Comment

• Hi Smart,

I am following your signal on ICMarkets on ForexVPS. I see that the following 3 trades from 28/7 on EURAUD were not copied. Are you aware of any issues?
                    2837727 2837084 2836879

Is anybody else facing the same issue?

-Z

Comment

• Check if they got closed yesterday. Or maybe this pair is not on your market watch.

Comment

• 3 EURAUD where closed yesterday.

Comment

• Thanks Yabanda. I see now, they all TP'ed. I was searching them with same order number as master but of course the order number on my account will be different. Doh!!!.
                          SO now I have just one open CADJPY.

-Z

Comment

• Originally posted by DannyB View Post
                            3 EURAUD where closed yesterday.
                            Why do they all show as open trades on the list under the chat room?

Comment

• Originally posted by Isochronous View Post
                              Why do they all show as open trades on the list under the chat room?
                              If you have read few pages your world know why they ate being shown. On icmarkets trades hit TP, on other brokers they did not. So they are still open

Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
                                If you have read few pages your world know why they ate being shown. On icmarkets trades hit TP, on other brokers they did not. So they are still open

do you suggest to disable EURAUD for people that already had closed this basket till you close it too?

I am wondering in case of other trade / hedging you could start to do. Theoretically speaking you could decide to hedge something that we don't have causing a mess

Cattura.PNG
                                Last edited by BMM; 07-29-2015, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X