• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sherif View Post
    Great work ... vigay ..
    I am on the mamm and flat and just made 3 % today ����

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
    Vijay,

It looks like you closed the 4th trade manually on the MAM. It would've been nice to get a notification that you would do this for those sub's who only have 1 trade open. I would've done the same had I have known that's how you were managing your own accounts.....

Comment

• Originally posted by pearcey2 View Post
      Vijay,

It looks like you closed the 4th trade manually on the MAM. It would've been nice to get a notification that you would do this for those sub's who only have 1 trade open. I would've done the same had I have known that's how you were managing your own accounts.....
      Price is still not that far from the price he closed at .. go ahead if u want .. still in profit i guess or be worst case

Comment

Price is still not that far from the price he closed at .. go ahead if u want .. still in profit i guess or be worst case

+6 pips on the MAM vs -60pips now is rather significant

Comment

• yeah that is pretty big difference, im also sat in that position with one trade open just logged in for the first time today,

edit, just caught up on whats been going on, panic mostly, over as stated half the max dd,

Good luck with the trades Vijay keep doing what you do

//Ben
          Last edited by dupapa; 07-30-2015, 11:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pearcey2 View Post
            +6 pips on the MAM vs -60pips now is rather significant
            Aa.. sorry i looked at wrong trade ☺..
            Yet .. u can close at part of todays profit ..
            I would do so to get out safely ..
            Cheers

Last edited by Sherif; 07-30-2015, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Aa.. sorry i looked at wrong trade ☺..
              Yet .. u can close at part of todays profit ..
              I would do so to get out safely ..
              Cheers

I follow Smart Scalper rather than Smart2.
              This may have been the kick in the pants I needed to make the switch

Comment

• This is confusing - how many trades should my account have open right now? I am following smart2 - today a trade was closed for -174 pip loss. Anyone get the same, the euraud? I currently have 3 trades euraud open.

Comment

• same here 3 open trades. you can see the trades smart2 has open in the traderoom also.

Comment

• Congratulations Vijay. Ship well sailed.

Comment

• Great work! Thought we will be hit this time but it came to a good end. Thanks!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G800F mit Tapatalk

Comment

• Well done Vijay. This is one of the best signals on this site. This EURAUD basket was good in the way that subs could see how you handle this kind of DD. So next time - don't panic guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Good job Vijay DD was handled well, its DD that sorts the pros from the novices

Comment

• This is the best trade since I sub this signal ( smart scalper). Vajiy closed final trade with 12 pips profit then offloaded first trade with 237 pips loss, so he settled in much better position to manage the remaining 3 position. I experienced big DD with this signal last year , comparing with that trade , Vajiy handled the risk dynamically rather than staying waiting for market turning around. Also I noticed Vajiy now is no longer stick to FIFO rule so he should have much more flexibility for risk control. Thanks Vajiy
                            Last edited by richardlivefrex; 08-01-2015, 02:47 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardlivefrex View Post
                              This is the best trade since I sub this signal ( smart scalper). Vajiy closed final trade with 12 pips profit then offloaded first trade with 230 pips loss, so he was in the remaining 3 position
                              Doesn't make sense???

Comment

• Seems my luck isn't that great - just joined smart2 and the master has a losing week (-1.65%) :/

Comment

Working...
                                X