No announcement yet.

Smart Squared!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great work vijay. Enjoyed watching those trades. Great results, have a good sleep.

It seems Aud/Jpy hit TP with the master, it still open on MAMM though. hopefully Vijay can close it before it goes down.
    Last edited by srk121; 09-09-2015, 11:23 PM.

Comment

• Thanks. Maybe you knew where knews goes.

Comment

• Hey Guys we have closed all the trades n last three days there was good activity in the account and we made 5.5% this month. Cheers

Sent from my PE-TL10 using Tapatalk
        Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Awesome pips Vijay.

Comment

• Perfect trades as always enjoyed seeing you in action.

Comment

• Best trader here ,but we did not heard a lot of good words from Nick about Smart.

Comment

• Agreed with fxsunami. 2 traders viper and smart trader is the reason why this site is still running.

Comment

• Agree, Vijay is very good, communicate with subscribers and constantly improving his trading.

Comment

• Took NZDJPY manual trade with a tight SL

Comment

• Hey Guys

We have seen a lot of activity in our account last week. We have taken 17 trades, 326 pips and 4.9% for the week. Thats an average of 60 pips per day and 1% per day. We still have 3 more weeks to go. Expecting around 10% for this month. Crucial week ahead. I will take proper safety measures.

Comment

• Very good trading last week as always Vijay

Comment

• Great month till yet vijay. Superb trading.

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
                            Hey Guys

We have seen a lot of activity in our account last week. We have taken 17 trades, 326 pips and 4.9% for the week. Thats an average of 60 pips per day and 1% per day. We still have 3 more weeks to go. Expecting around 10% for this month. Crucial week ahead. I will take proper safety measures.
                            Good going pal ... lets hope for the best always

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
                              Hey Guys

Nice job so far this month. What are your plans with the FOMC decision coming up regarding a rate hike? Are you going to wait, reduce risk or full steam ahead?

Comment

• Originally posted by deweymcg View Post
                                Nice job so far this month. What are your plans with the FOMC decision coming up regarding a rate hike? Are you going to wait, reduce risk or full steam ahead?
                                I will trade for the first two or three days and wait on thrusday and friday till FOMC. This is only on scalper though. Or i can just not trade USD pairs and trade others

Comment

Working...
                                X