• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Closed another GBPNZD trade and booked 20 pips. Good start for the month
    Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Hi

Just wanted to check if the max DD is 25% is that at 1 x risk? So if I just 2 x risk then potentially could be 50%?

Regards, Mat

Comment

• Originally posted by angmoh View Post
        Hi

Just wanted to check if the max DD is 25% is that at 1 x risk? So if I just 2 x risk then potentially could be 50%?

Regards, Mat
        Yes, thats correct.

Comment

• hi,

can someone let me know what the minimum investment is for this managed Account?
          thanks in advance

Comment

• hi Vijay

if I open an account with 2000$ and follow you on MAMM than which broker I need to contact. do I stilI require VPS Can you please explain in detail or send a link
            regards

Comment

• Originally posted by abid_raza66 View Post
              hi Vijay

if I open an account with 2000$ and follow you on MAMM than which broker I need to contact. do I stilI require VPS Can you please explain in detail or send a link
              regards
              You need to open the account with ICMarkets. You do not need a VPS or anything. All the trading will be done by me and monthly success fee will be calculated on only when i make profits for you, on a high watermark basis. Please follow this post

Comment

• Originally posted by yadnan View Post
                hi,

can someone let me know what the minimum investment is for this managed Account?
                thanks in advance
                You can start with 500-1000. But to replicate the same returns as that of master you need 2000 USD.

Comment

• Nice trading Yday Vijay.

Thanks.

Comment

• Hey Guys,

We have booked 83 pips yesterday amounting to 1.14%. Most of the trades are GBPNZD. We have some news on GBP today in few hours so i will not be trading GBP pairs till the news are out. Currently we have one EURNZD trade open.

Cheers

Comment

• Bloody good job there Vijay
                      Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Hi Vijay, your another master account "smart trade" has not been traded for a while. Can you tell in which conditions you may open a trade for it? Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by richardlivefrex View Post
                          Hi Vijay, your another master account "smart trade" has not been traded for a while. Can you tell in which conditions you may open a trade for it? Thanks
                          When market conditions are within the parameters of opening a trade. It's an ea..

Comment

• Originally posted by richardlivefrex View Post
                            Hi Vijay, your another master account "smart trade" has not been traded for a while. Can you tell in which conditions you may open a trade for it? Thanks
                            i am waiting on GBPNZD and NZDUSD to retrace. i enter on dips. They have not given any dips yet. So waiting for that to happen

Comment

• Hey Guys,

we have had very good trades so far. Already earned 3% for this month. The current EURNZD trade is on trader so targetting around 60 pips. Please dont be confused this as sclapers trade and wonder why i am not closing it at 20 pips

Comment

• Looks like Smart2MAM did not get the EURNZD trade. Was ICMarkets down that time? this is terrible. Any other ICM followers can check if you got the trade?

Comment

Working...
                                X