Smart Squared!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Guys,

We have 3 trades which are long NZD. I will possibly close one pair at break even and keep the other two pairs and see how the market responds and adjust the TPs. I am not concerned at the moment.
    Last edited by SmartTrader; 10-21-2015, 07:33 AM.
    Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Sweet, nice to hear Vijay,

Comment

• hi smart, i didnt get the position GN at 2.2977, should I open up one manually and set TP at 2.2758?

Comment

• If you open the position now and if the master position goes to little DD, you will get one more from the simpletrader EA. you have to disable the EA for that not to happen, if you disable again there will be problems, so keep it as it is for now.

Comment

• ok thanks smart

Comment

• Same.I also didn't get the GN trade at 2.2977.what is the reason?

Comment

• Originally posted by oandagut View Post
                Same.I also didn't get the GN trade at 2.2977.what is the reason?
                probably fast moving candle and slippage settings, for us it will be a BE position, being fine for me

Comment

• all solved, price spiked up above the entry and we both got it,

Comment

• Originally posted by minkw View Post
                    all solved, price spiked up above the entry and we both got it,
                    Happy you could join the party. It's 2 for 1 drinks happy hour

Comment

• What a basket. Shaping up to be a great month. Great job!!

Comment

• Awesome work Vijay

Comment

• Gr8 work vigay. .
                          Thats 10% this month
                          Bravo

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hey Guys,
                            We have closed all the trades except one. We have booked more than 3% today totaling the profit for this month to 10%. DD was in check. All in all so far very good month. I like to continue to trade like this, reaping the rewards in good months and trying to protect the capital in bad months. Overall making money for us all.
                            Enjoy the profits.
                            Cheers

Sent from my PE-TL10 using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by SmartTrader; 10-22-2015, 04:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
                              Hey Guys,
                              We have closed all the trades except one. We have booked more than 3% today totaling the profit for this month to 10%. DD was in check. All in all so far very good month. I like to continue to trade lie this, reaping the rewards in good months and trying to pretext the capital in bad months. Overall making money for us all.
                              Enjoy the profits.
                              Cheers

Sent from my PE-TL10 using Tapatalk

Awesome trades Vijay! You never cease to amaze me!

Regards,

Nick

Comment

• Looks like IC Mkts Smart 2 account http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Nick...alscom/1306631 is not updating since 20th Oct Nick?

Comment

Working...
                                X