• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantastic trading Vijay- thanks for the green pips

Comment

• Very nicely managed. Thank you.

Comment

• You're on fire Vijay, fantastic trading! Got 214 pips on that last one, that's a record for me

Thanks, thank you and thanking you

Comment

• Amazeballs

and out of curiosity, how is your testing going for the modification, im not chasing or harassing just curious, i love it that you tinker for the greater good!

brilliant work this month, you are smashing it, that last GN was a beauty to watch!

Thanks Vijay really appreciate it

//Ben

Comment

• Smart I love the way you are waiting for 2nd and 3rd entries, I can notice the difference for sure! Take a bow my friend.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by dupapa View Post
                Amazeballs

and out of curiosity, how is your testing going for the modification, im not chasing or harassing just curious, i love it that you tinker for the greater good!

brilliant work this month, you are smashing it, that last GN was a beauty to watch!

Thanks Vijay really appreciate it

//Ben
                Testing is going well. It really helps drawdowns in a sudden drop in any currency pair. I am leaning towards deploying it. Still testing though. Will you keep you guys updated

Sent from my PE-TL10 using Tapatalk
                Last edited by SmartTrader; 10-24-2015, 07:19 AM.
                Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
                  Testing is going well. It really helps drawdowns in a sudden drop in any currency pair. I am leaning towards deploying it. Still testing though. Will you keep you guys updated

Sent from my PE-TL10 using Tapatalk
                  Apologies if I missed something, but can you explain what modification you are testing? I tried looking back a couple of pages but couldn't find anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by idempotent View Post
                    Apologies if I missed something, but can you explain what modification you are testing? I tried looking back a couple of pages but couldn't find anything.
                    In scalper We enter trades during the dips in a long trend. Instead of entering at the dip, i want to modify the system to wait for the dip and enter the trade when it is coming back up. That way we avoid trading in sudden drops during the news or any unscheduled events like the CHF event.
                    Last edited by SmartTrader; 10-24-2015, 02:40 PM.

Comment

• Nice, so you will wait for evidence of continuation. That's the kind of trading I feel most drawn to.

Comment

• Hi Vijay, your signal "smart trade" is not existed in the market place now. Is it still available for subs ?

Comment

• Originally posted by richardlivefrex View Post
                          Hi Vijay, your signal "smart trade" is not existed in the market place now. Is it still available for subs ?
                          Hi richard, i am not aware of this. Please contact simpletrader's support
                          Last edited by SmartTrader; 10-26-2015, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Hi Vijay, your signal "smart trade" is not existed in the market place now. Is it still available for subs ?
                            Only for VIP.

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk

Comment

We have a separate thread for smarttrader, please post it over there otherwise people will get confused

Comment

• Hey Guys,

I am looking to trade NZDJPY and EURNZD, but it looks like the trend is exhausted so i am patiently waiting. We already made very good profit for this month. Please be patient.

Comment

Working...
                                X