Smart Squared!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shawntan View Post
    I had a really good fill with icmarkets. Good job vijay! Though it definitely felt super risky going into news with a somewhat heavy basket.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
    The consensus was maintaining the same rates. There was no way that RBA was going to increase the rates, they either cut or go flat. That is why i traded, else i would have avoided
    Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• uploadfromtaptalk1446526088478.png

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
      Axitrader

Comment

• [IMG][/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
        IC Markets
        Attached Files

Comment

• At GP I got all orders red with -158, -153, -129 negative pips, already send message to broker to honor my trades? Waiting...

Comment

• Originally posted by nc! View Post
            At GP I got all orders red with -158, -153, -129 negative pips, already send message to broker to honor my trades? Waiting...
            I'm with Global Prime too and got total of +154.7 pips. But I've disabled Smart Squared and instead run Smart Scalper and Smart Trader separately on the same account from a ForexVPS.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by nc! View Post
              At GP I got all orders red with -158, -153, -129 negative pips, already send message to broker to honor my trades? Waiting...
              Wow!!! That's ****ed!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
                The consensus was maintaining the same rates. There was no way that RBA was going to increase the rates, they either cut or go flat. That is why i traded, else i would have avoided
                Vijay made good pips for me as the TP is set up properly. Thanks Vijay.
                this trade hit many subs here because of the fast movement driven by the big news. So I do wish Vijay no longer trade for such a big news, RBA won't increase rate but their statement always has huge impact on the currency. Vijay should have plenty of more chance to make profits, why stick to such a high risk game?

Comment

• One loser -17, two winners +26 and +91, so made 106 with the events of last night/ this morning, glad I was no the right side of the trade.

A lot of luck with this one, but thanks for the pips to both Vijay and mr Luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• At my side the trades were closed at 03:13 so that's more then 2 hours before the Smart2 account hitting TP. Big loss.... -10, -68 and -113 pips.
                    I've asked Hotforex why this happened.
                    Last edited by CrookedIsland; 11-03-2015, 01:13 PM. Reason: Pips added

Comment

• Originally posted by Sherif View Post
                      I have no idea ... i got filled at off chart prices ... good .. but lucky ... not skillful as usual with vigay .. but its lucky this time ..
                      I hate depending on luck .. as it sooner or later runs out ..
                      I made good money yes ..
                      but i dont know the reason for this tremendous spike ??
                      Anyway ... we made good start .. and good money .. so cheers 😁

Edit :
                      N.b. we would have been in trouble now if this spike didn't happen or we missed .. with price now and exposure we eould have been in around 18% dd .. this is the lucky part i was talking about

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
                      GBPAUD 4H Channel.jpg
                      Last edited by richardlivefrex; 11-03-2015, 11:35 PM.

Comment

• May be a silly question but does SMART2 still follow FIFO? Just wondering as I have a US Broker. thank-you

Comment

• He recently told me that he IS FIFO compliant, and, so far I have had no fifo issues with the signal. However, he does at times have different TP/SL on different trades, and this causes compliance issues with US brokers. The way to overcome this is to NOT copy TP/SL... However, as we see today, this can be dangerous.

Comment

• ok, thanks for the response JPRIZE. It seems SMART2 is the only Trader on Forexsignals that is FIFO compliant.

Comment

• Big slippage also here, but im positive. Broker: Global Prime

And this is how it looks in the charts
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
                                if they send your TP to the market, it got to be filled as the price went much lower than our TP. The problem is these brokers only release the TP when they see the price touching the TP level. Thats too late. By the time it reaches the market price would have swung. If they send the TP as soon as you set it, it will be filled at your price if the price goes beyong your TP level. We were in that scenario this time.

Sorry to read about those who got bad fills.

Vijay, what should one ask the brokers in order to know whether they release TP and SL levels, and what brokers do you know to do so?

Comment

Working...
                                X