Smart Squared!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by richardlivefrex View Post
    Agree. FIFO must be removed in the future for risk control. Otherwise the trader has to open more trades to average out once big DD occurred and leading to more risk.
    I agree, too. There is absolutely no reason to restrict oneself to some constraining rules imposed by the US. Anyway, I think no one here is on a US broker?..

Comment

• For people who joined this month because they saw last month's profit - welcome to the club, I feel you... Thanks for closing ST - no need to hold a losing trade. Let's focus on new trades now!

Comment

• If you see the master account this seems to be the biggest DD period ever.
        Question: Is it possible to reach BE at this month?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoli71 View Post
          If you see the master account this seems to be the biggest DD period ever.
          Question: Is it possible to reach BE at this month?
          Innocent reply .NO

Comment

• I will still trade this month and see if we can make some profit and lessen the losses.
            Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Any comments about trading during NFP?

Comment

• Up until the Summer I was trading 1x on Smart Scalper and changed to Smart2 on 1x. Whilst this loss hurts it would have been much greater if I had not swapped to Smart2.

Comment

• Originally posted by fabx View Post
                  Up until the Summer I was trading 1x on Smart Scalper and changed to Smart2 on 1x. Whilst this loss hurts it would have been much greater if I had not swapped to Smart2.
                  Ditto, just changed from 1x Scalper to 1x Smart2 last week. :|

Comment

• Let's move fwd and allow Vijay to do his thing. If anyone can get outta a DD, he can. The month is still young.

Comment

• Agree.Around 50 winning trades and 20 pips daily at smart2 risk can do this.

Comment

• keep your chin up Vijay better days ahead for us all

Comment

• Hard luck vigay ... yet although i am ok with the loss ... i honestly was not hapy with our exit points..
                          Pls fput on mind the last TWO baskets when considering system adjustment. .
                          As to me the basket before this 1 was a lucky basket with a saving spike ..
                          We could have simply been hit twice this month .. with double damage ..
                          I dont think anyone here can withstand another jit like this anytime soon ...
                          Thnx

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Comment

• Pity, but we all know the risk and it's no problem.
                            Just a question. I've deposited the minimum recommended amount of 2.000USD on my MAM (I've just joined and had only 4 trades of experience). Do I need to make a deposit to get back to the minimum or will the MAM work with the amount thats left on my MAM?

Comment

• Originally posted by mrchoice View Post
                              Pity, but we all know the risk and it's no problem.
                              Just a question. I've deposited the minimum recommended amount of 2.000USD on my MAM (I've just joined and had only 4 trades of experience). Do I need to make a deposit to get back to the minimum or will the MAM work with the amount thats left on my MAM?
                              It will work without any additional deposit. Thanks

Sent from my PE-TL10 using Tapatalk
                              Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• "I dont think anyone here can withstand another jit like this anytime soon"

You have no choice with this strategy - you HAVE TO withstand it. The longer you trade any strategy, the greater is chance you will hit several losses in a row. It's not Vijay's fault, it's just maths. The only thing you can do about it is to keep these losses the lowest possible. But I must admit that it's difficult, if not impossible, with an averaging down strategy. So yes, one day we're going to bust. It's unavoidable. Currently, it will take 4 losing baskets in a row.And we will have them one day.

Comment

Working...
                                X