• Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
    Nice trade today. Welcome back.
    On Scalper or ST?

Comment

• ST.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hi guys

Just wanted to add that SmartSquared is a high growth system, if you look over time it has gained a nice amount since inception, if you hit 5-10% minus hits its only a matter of time until Vijay regains that momentum again, still some time left in the month to reduce the loss. It sucks but for sure this signal does achieve nice 10%+ months, you just need to stomach some hits from time to time.

I saw that GBPAUD chart and felt bad for all.
        Last edited by Waleed121; 11-13-2015, 10:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Waleed121 View Post
          Hi guys

Just wanted to add that SmartSquared is a high growth system, if you look over time it has gained a nice amount since inception, if you hit 5-10% minus hits its only a matter of time until Vijay regains that momentum again, still some time left in the month to reduce the loss. It sucks but for sure this signal does achieve nice 10%+ months, you just need to stomach some hits from time to time.

I saw that GBPAUD chart and felt bad for all.
          Totally agree.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hi all

I'm new to the forum.
            I'm thinking of joining smart2 but wanted to find if there is a preferred broker to go with.

Comment

• Originally posted by Keynoet View Post
              Hi all

I'm new to the forum.
              I'm thinking of joining smart2 but wanted to find if there is a preferred broker to go with.
              Welcome to the site!

Any of these brokers is fine.

Need help choosing a Broker? See the list of brokers compared by ForexSignals.com team to consider your options. Start now!
              Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Good trade yesterday keep up the good work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hello vigay ...
                  I was just asking a question that has been repeatedly unanswered several times ..
                  Which is will u be disabling the ea during big news from now on or what ??
                  Seen this question several times yet never saw ur answer ... maybe i missed it ... but i guess we need to know..
                  Thnx

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Sherif View Post
                    Hello vigay ...
                    I was just asking a question that has been repeatedly unanswered several times ..
                    Which is will u be disabling the ea during big news from now on or what ??
                    Seen this question several times yet never saw ur answer ... maybe i missed it ... but i guess we need to know..
                    Thnx

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
                    Yes ofcourse i will disable trading during big news. I had said that many times
                    Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Hey Guys,

I have reduced smartscalper's lots by half as i have deployed the modified system. I will revert to the original lot sizes on Monday.
                      Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Unleash the monster.

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
                          Hey Guys,

I have reduced smartscalper's lots by half as i have deployed the modified system. I will revert to the original lot sizes on Monday.
                          Is this the same for scalper? Or just squared?

Comment

• Squared copies scalper. To answer your question brm

Comment

• Originally posted by Zuttasoxx View Post
                              Squared copies scalper. To answer your question brm
                              Oh yeah I know but I think Vijay plays with the risk on it. So not sure if he just changed that or the master coding

Comment

• Smart Squared!

I understand where you come from now. But I assume all modifications are done in smart scalper and smart trader. And it will reflect squared automatically (since he changed something in the core strategy)

Edit: I'm running both and both squared and scalper are reduced in lots

Comment

Working...
                                X