Smart Squared!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zuttasoxx View Post
    I understand where you come from now. But I assume all modifications are done in smart scalper and smart trader. And it will reflect squared automatically (since he changed something in the core strategy)

Edit: I'm running both and both squared and scalper are reduced in lots
    Has Vijay posted somewhere what the modifications are to Scalper? If so I've completely missed it. I see we got a nice GF trade for profit in the meantime 👍👍

Comment

• I've read it somewhere in the topic. But the gist is to avoid trading when there is no retrace.

Comment

• Modifications are both on scalper n squared.

Sent from my PE-TL10 using Tapatalk
        Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Hey Guys,

We took three trades today and booked 60 pips

Enjoy the weekend

Comment

• I guess by now you know there is a little problem with the EA, but just in case...
            Instead of opening a 2nd position on GBPAUD it opened on GBPNZD, with TP based on GBPAUD, so it will end badly if not handled properly (manually)

Comment

• What is going on here Vijay?
              As fxdlar posted, the system seems to have gone awry.
              If you are making changes, please test thoroughly before making available to subscribers.

Thank You.

SS trades.png
              Last edited by BillHuppert; 11-23-2015, 03:11 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

• Originally posted by fxdlar View Post
                I guess by now you know there is a little problem with the EA, but just in case...
                Instead of opening a 2nd position on GBPAUD it opened on GBPNZD, with TP based on GBPAUD, so it will end badly if not handled properly (manually)

I agree that some feedback is definitely needed, I'm reaching out to him now.
                Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Well, Vijay, please let us know when it's fixed... I closed with small loss to protect capital (and disabled Trader & Scalper)... There is no way I'm going to bed with this kind of bad behaviour from the EA going on.

Comment

• Hey Guys,

It was a small problem and i have already fixed it. i was anyway running the system at half the risk if in case anything like this happens. Apologies for the small issue.

Comment

• well, the gbpnzd closed in profit - not bad for a mistake

Comment

• Hi Vijay, Do you still apply FIFO for Smart2 and SmartTrade?

Comment

• Originally posted by richardlivefrex View Post
                          Hi Vijay, Do you still apply FIFO for Smart2 and SmartTrade?
                          Hi Richard,
                          Yes, i still follow Fifo and no hedging on the same pair.

Comment

• Remember how GBPAUD troubled us? Look at it now. Anyways its history now.

I will be reverting back to the original lot sizes on scalper from now on. For those who missed, last few days i have traded scalper on half the risk after bringing some modifications to the system.

Comment

• Rather not look at it vijay

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Didnt get the last trade on GBPAUD. Status says - Out of range ... what does that mean? Got by default max slippage 3 pips set, could that be the problem? Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X