No announcement yet.

Smart Squared!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I decided to use the Twitter function on myfxbook, does the job for free.

Thanks the advise lads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Gunther View Post
      I decided to use the Twitter function on myfxbook, does the job for free.

Thanks the advise lads

How do you do it? Through myfxbook straight to mobile or straight to email?

Comment

• In setting, go to Twitter tab,, from there authorise your Twitter account and then myfxbook will tweet the lot size, tp, stop, and entry. But it will appear as a tweet you have made.

I have 2 Twitter accounts as I follow each one I set text alerts to notif me of any tweets I make from the account hence I get a notif(via text) when a trade is placed on my mt4

Hope this makes sense.

Comment

• I travel a lot for work so I still prefer the sms option as I don't get data while abroad a lot but it is good to know when I'm static in the UK

And thanks for the update vijay you hit the nail really potential risk currently

//ben

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by ales View Post
            Bit lost in this... if i got smart2 subscribed do I have to be aware of any changes to t/p lvls etc...? thought all was copied ... ... ? Thanks for claryfing ...
            To clarify, you are correct, the copier takes care of any changes to TP and SL prices.
            Just make sure you have copy TP and SL set to ON in the signal "Advanced Settings" tab.
            That will ensure that if your account reaches TP before the signal you are out early with a profit.
            It also has the benefit that if for any reason your account gets disconnected from the copier you will still exit at the TP level.
            Last edited by BillHuppert; 12-03-2015, 09:50 AM. Reason: clarification

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
              Adjusting the TP is part of the strategy hking. When the system thinks we may not get our usual 20 pip target, it tries to exit at BE (taking the commission in to consideration). Sometimes the TP is fluctuated many times if the trend is at the border. This is unavoidable for now. However i see your point and i will take a note of it and see if i can provide you a solution without having any impact on the strategy.
              please don't consider to change the strategy to avoid too much notification to people who turn them on following a mirror service

@hking turn off notification and don't disturb master trader, please

Comment

• Originally posted by BillHuppert View Post
                To clarify, you are correct, the copier takes care of any changes to TP and SL prices.
                Just make sure you have copy TP and SL set to ON in the signal "Advanced Settings" tab.
                That will ensure that if your account reaches TP before the signal you are out early with a profit.
                It also has the benefit that if for any reason your account gets disconnected from the copier you will still exit at the TP level.
                Lovely, thanks Bill !

Comment

• Hey Guys,

We are out of all the trades, we have made 2.3% for this month already in just 4 days. This was achieved by taking utmost caution considering the importance of news this week. i will not be trading further today. Enjoy the profits.
                  Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
                    Hey Guys,

We are out of all the trades, we have made 2.3% for this month already in just 4 days. This was achieved by taking utmost caution considering the importance of news this week. i will not be trading further today. Enjoy the profits.
                    Your a good man. Nicely done. Waited for dust to settle. Thank you

Comment

• Thanks Vijay, well played.

Have a good weekend friend

Comment

• Nicely done! You been the winner of this crazy week! Thanks!

Comment

• Thanks Vijay- smart trading!

Comment

• Well done Vijay! Have a good weekend

Comment

• Just lovely Vijay

Thanks for the caution has paid off well

Cannot big you up enough absolutely love you in a totally non gay way

Thanks for the safe pips

//Ben

//Ben

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hey Guys, booked 42 pips on eurcad today, that's about 0.5%. Cheers

Sent from my PE-TL10 using Tapatalk
                                Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

Working...
                                X