No announcement yet.

Smart Squared!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry X-Mas, Vijay! It's been a challenging year for our SMART accounts but you came through relatively unscathed despite many market challenges. I believe you have the traits of a trader to adapt and learn and survive. Many thanks for your efforts and let's make 2016 a very profitable year!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hansen View Post
      Merry X-Mas, Vijay! It's been a challenging year for our SMART accounts but you came through relatively unscathed despite many market challenges. I believe you have the traits of a trader to adapt and learn and survive. Many thanks for your efforts and let's make 2016 a very profitable year!
      Merry Christmas to you and all from this site. Yes it was challenging, from the start of the last year. We still made good profits this year and learnt a lot many things and adapted. Let's make 2016 a great year for our accounts.

Sent from my PE-TL10 using Tapatalk
      Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Yes Merry Christmas (I'm not sure if you celebrate???)

But either way very appreciative of your trading this year. Most of my wins this year were from Smart Scalper! Let's have a great 2016!

Comment

• Oh also what is your plan for next 2 weeks with Smart Squared. Will you be trading as normal?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
            Oh also what is your plan for next 2 weeks with Smart Squared. Will you be trading as normal?
            I will proceed with caution, will take this week off after tomorrow.
            Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Great year Vijay! Also nice kill today with the GBPNZD trade. My favorite signal on ST!

Comment

• I thought vijay was not tradiding after yesterday. Maybe he forgot to turn off his EA.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by dazz1975 View Post
                  I thought vijay was not tradiding after yesterday. Maybe he forgot to turn off his EA.
                  Too bad... looks like we're going to get hit on that ongoing GBPNZD sell

Comment

• Probably not the place to ask but ... just found out that myfxbook portfolio hasnt been updated from yesterday 3am despite working properly till then ... seeing this GBPNZD short in my control panel obviously...

Is there anything i have to do to make myfxbook working properly again? cheers friends.

Comment

• I just looked it updated 3 mins ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
                        I will proceed with caution, will take this week off after tomorrow.
                        Hi Vijay, could you explain why are you trading? I left everything on knowing you will not trade and to my surprise we are in DD now...

Comment

• Why trader is trading? Well... For profit maybe? Cheers!

Comment

• If he writes he will not trade since Tuesday I expect him to keep his word. Trading during thin liqudity is not trading, it's gambling... There was a reason why he wrote he will not trade, no?

Comment

• Originally posted by oportunis View Post
                              If he writes he will not trade since Tuesday I expect him to keep his word. Trading during thin liqudity is not trading, it's gambling... There was a reason why he wrote he will not trade, no?
                              I understand your point of view. I assume he saw good trading opportunity.

Comment

• There is nothing wrong with that, but if he wanted to trade as normal he shouldn't write that he will take the week off. I would than just turn the EA off to avoid holiday surprises...

Comment

Working...
                                X