No announcement yet.

Smart Squared!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Guys, dont worry about the current open trades. We will exit at break even. After this there will not be any trades till next week. i will inform you guys.
    Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Originally posted by davidkalugin View Post
      I just looked it updated 3 mins ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      cheers man. deleted the account and tried to put it back into the portfolio but couldnt even do that... (got IC Markets) looks like some x-mass bug ...

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
        Hey Guys, dont worry about the current open trades. We will exit at break even. After this there will not be any trades till next week. i will inform you guys.
        Very nice exit. Once we out, GN went up 30+ pips.

Comment

• Hey Guys,

We closed the GN basket and i ll not trade anymore this week, probably no trading next week either. If i am going to take any trades, i will inform ahead.

Enjoy Christmas and holidays.

Comment

• Thx! Happy xmas!

Edit : Happy New year! Thanks Vijay!
            Last edited by marcus2207; 12-31-2015, 06:57 PM.

Comment

• Happy new year to Nick, Will, Daniel, Jeff, phil and SteadyCaputure and all my subs and all the forex signals family. Lets have a profitable 2016.

Comment

• Hi Vijay. Wishing you a relaxed and prosperous 2016.
                With a solid 2015 behind you and a fresh year Ahead, just wondering if you have anything to say about your plan for the year ahead.

Comment

• Originally posted by simonb View Post
                  Hi Vijay. Wishing you a relaxed and prosperous 2016.
                  With a solid 2015 behind you and a fresh year Ahead, just wondering if you have anything to say about your plan for the year ahead.
                  Hi Simonb, thanks for the wishes. Market was very turbulent in 2015 and we have earned good profits, even after the CHF event right from the start of the new year. I have learned many things during this year and continued to make profits. It has been a long time here with ForexSignals. All the learnings are put in to the system and it is better than it used to be. I am expecting a very good profitable 2016. I would be happy to earn 50-75% this year with smart2 keeping the DD around 15 to 20%. I have been adapting to market changes and trading without changing the core principles of the system.

Lets earn a lot of money

Comment

• Vijay, you have been a true Professional and a down-to-earth, transparent guy! I'm looking forward to 2016! Best of luck to all of us and to Smart2!

Comment

• Thanks for the comments Vijay. Considering the circumstances, your performance in 2015 was exceptional. I look forward to seeing 2016 unfold. All the best!

Comment

• Hey guys, booked 62 pips on the CADCHF trade. Good start for the new year we have made 1.2% already.

Comment

• Much Love Vijay, much Love, thanks for the safe greens mate!!

Comment

• Anyone else missed one of the EURNZD longs?

Update: Now another EURNZD long missed
                            Last edited by Coy0te; 01-14-2016, 02:58 PM. Reason: update

Comment

• Got 4 today ...

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Comment

• Got all 4

Comment

Working...
                                X