No announcement yet.

Smart Squared!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need to check mt4 logs when i come back home, thats unacceptable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Coy0te View Post
      I need to check mt4 logs when i come back home, thats unacceptable.
      I got 3 of 4 as well. Looking at my expert tab, looks like i was having trouble connecting to simple trader, as well as a couple of other things that some EAs interact with. I am with ATC Brokers in the US on Red Paladin VPS. These things happen. Will take what i can get. Looks like another one just opened, so hopefully Vijay can keep it rocking!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Coy0te View Post
        Anyone else missed one of the EURNZD longs?

Update: Now another EURNZD long missed
        I got all 4 as well and the 5th that just opened. With IC Markets and ForexVPS.
        Last edited by t_willy; 01-14-2016, 04:20 PM.

Comment

• Got all five on Global Prime and ForexVPS.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Got all five. With IC Markets and ForexVPS - Some great trading!

Comment

• Smashing it Vijay.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by redwing View Post
                I got 3 of 4 as well. Looking at my expert tab, looks like i was having trouble connecting to simple trader, as well as a couple of other things that some EAs interact with. I am with ATC Brokers in the US on Red Paladin VPS. These things happen. Will take what i can get. Looks like another one just opened, so hopefully Vijay can keep it rocking!!!
                Finally it was only one trade missed i got it wrong with the second trade that effectively went trough. It seems you and I got the same problem. I will need to check it later. I am with fxopen and cns vps.

Comment

• We are lucky to have you here Vijay, unreal trading today

Comment

• Great job as always my friend. Hopefully we get a snapback on the 5th one

Comment

• Thanks Vijay!

For those that missed trades, check you signal Advanced Settings for the 'Max Slippage in Pips'. Vijay is trading on pairs with high spread and the default 3 pip is too low for this signal (in my opinion). Check your Expert/Journal logs to be sure, but my guess is the trade didn't pass because it was over the Max Slippage setting.
                      Last edited by fxdlar; 01-14-2016, 10:05 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

• Vijay, nice trading on the Eur/NZD pair. Well done Sir!!

Comment

• Thanks for the awesome green pips on EURNZD.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Thanks Vijay. Nicely played.

Comment

• An vijay shoots again

Pew pew more pips

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hi
                                I am pleased that you have bounced back and the signal is doing well.

However, I just have an issue with the many trade modifications which I think does not serve any real purpose as take profit is sometimes modified for as little as 0.1 pips. I think if TP is adjusted by a few pips I can understand but for less than 1 pip is really quite puzzling.
                                As I believe many subscribers turn on trade notifications to let us know when trades are executed but the constant trade notifications is making it quite a nuisance as we keep getting alerts.
                                I don't see the rationale for make such small adjustments to TP.
                                I have mentioned about this before and you said you will look into it but it has been a couple of months since and I think modifications has gotten more frequent.

Can you please look into this or you can help explain why there is a need to keep adjusting TP at such small intervals.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X