No announcement yet.

Smart Squared!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow...over 300 pips down. Is this no-stop trading? I can do better on my own. Canceling membership!!!

Comment

• Our current draw-down situation, at the end of the day, is a part of trading. Vijay has proven to get out of situations like this before. I don't think anyone should be running for the hills yet.

Comment

• Guys, we have just two trades add the DD is not even as much as we earned this much. If you want money without seeing any reds, I can't give you that.
        Don't worry about GBPJPY trade. We ll book profits.

Sent from my PE-TL10 using Tapatalk
        Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Quick question hope you don't mind:

The second trade was opened a lot later then usually is this a change you've made or just how the system picked it.

Not worried eithrr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
            Guys, we have just two trades add the DD is not even as much as we earned this much. If you want money without seeing any reds, I can't give you that.
            Don't worry about GBPJPY trade. We ll book profits.

I understand DD. That's not the issue. The issue is over a 300 pip DD and trading with seemingly no stop loss in place...

Comment

• Originally posted by Yankees67 View Post
              I understand DD. That's not the issue. The issue is over a 300 pip DD and trading with seemingly no stop loss in place...
              I don't understand why people talk about pips. What is a pip to you? How does it matter how many pips it is as long as you are comfortable with DD? Do your home work about each traders style. This trade is from smarttrader, which targets 100 to 200 pips a trade. I am not looking for 2or 3 pips.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gunther View Post
                Quick question hope you don't mind:

The second trade was opened a lot later then usually is this a change you've made or just how the system picked it.

Not worried eithrr

It's the second strategy of the system. That's how it trades. The lot sizes will be little different. It took a correct lot size

Comment

• What kind of question is that? "What is a pip to you?" You go off on me because I'm concerned about a 300 pip DD and you question me as to what a pip is to me as if that doesn't matter, then use pips to justify your trades by saying it targets 100 to 200 pips a trade. So you're saying the pips in a DD mean nothing, but pips in profit Do mean something...lol you've gotta be kidding me!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
                    It's the second strategy of the system. That's how it trades. The lot sizes will be little different. It took a correct lot size

Sorry Vijay I think I asked the question in the wrong manner, I wasn't talking about the lot size, but the second trade was opened 300 pips later usually your 2nd, 3rd trade open sooner, have you changed this in your signal.

Sorry about the confusion

Comment

• You say it targets 100 to 200 pips a trade and a 300 pip DD doesn't matter? When was the last time smarttrader booked a 100 to 200 pip profit? I see many more triple digit losses than gains...You can say what you want, but if you believe trading with no stop loss and a huge DD is ok, you're delusional . Have a good day...

Comment

Wow...over 300 pips down. Is this no-stop trading? I can do better on my own. Canceling membership!!!
                        Be patient and let the trader do his job ..
                        After a 12 % loss on nov 2015 .. we r now almost at high watermark again..
                        N.b. current dd is less than this months profit ..just chill out .. vigay is quiet good. .
                        Just a humble adive with no offence. .

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Comment

• No offense taken..I'm just trying to understand how he thinks a huge DD of 300 pips is not a big deal. It looks as though we are trading with no stop loss and that is a concern. I have been trading the markets for 15 years and have seen my share of accounts wiped out trading this kind of strategy...

Comment

• Originally posted by Gunther View Post
                            Sorry Vijay I think I asked the question in the wrong manner, I wasn't talking about the lot size, but the second trade was opened 300 pips later usually your 2nd, 3rd trade open sooner, have you changed this in your signal.

Sorry about the confusion

Oh yeah. I had mentioned that now the additional trades open only when I see the market is trying to come back to the original trend. We didn't see that happening till it reached 200+ pips against us. The pip gap is dynamic now

Comment

If you done your due diligence you would see this is perfectly normal mate

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by dupapa View Post
                                If you done your due diligence you would see this is perfectly normal mate

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
                                I did my due diligence, however, I saw no place where it stated that I should expect huge DD and trading with no stop loss...

Comment

Working...
                                X