No announcement yet.

Smart Squared!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No worries...I thought I could find a signal provider that I could trust in order for me to make more time for myself but I don't like the signals and I have cancelled...No sense in arguing with people. But for the life of me, I can't understand why anyone would not think that watching a trade go against you for over 300 pips is a good trading strategy.

Comment

• The guy has written 12 posts so far.. Thus is a noob around here. Just leave him alone and he'll quiet down, or he's a troll and we'll get him out. Don't feed angry people who obviously don't have a clue. I don't like to spend my time reading the same conversation again and again whenever a noob pops up. Thanks

Comment

• I can state my opinion on the system if I want. You don't have to like it. Frankly I don't care what you think. If you think trading an account and taking a 300 pip DD is a good thing, that's on you.
        So I guess you'll tell me that you're not down any dollars on the 300 pip DD too, right? You are probably in profit on that trade, right?...That is laughable...

Comment

• Come on buddy! You called me an idiot moments ago and now you're offended because somebody said "you made yourself look like a fool"??

Maybe you're a genius and we're all idiots. So be it. But let me give you a piece of advice here. Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. So stop while you're ahead will you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Yankees67 View Post
            I can state my opinion on the system if I want. You don't have to like it. Frankly I don't care what you think. If you think trading an account and taking a 300 pip DD is a good thing, that's on you.
            So I guess you'll tell me that you're not down any dollars on the 300 pip DD too, right? You are probably in profit on that trade, right?...That is laughable...
            Dd means nothing till its realised

Thus no I'm not down, and yes I trust Vijays management of said trades. And his MM in general.

Will it become a winner who knows?? But if you think trading without dd is possible then good luck with that

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Yankees67 View Post
              I can state my opinion on the system if I want. You don't have to like it. Frankly I don't care what you think. If you think trading an account and taking a 300 pip DD is a good thing, that's on you.
              You say you don't care what anyone thinks; then why the h%$#* do you keep posting here. I too have been involved in trading for quite a few years, and I have seen hundreds of hot signal providers and PAMM/MAM managers blow up. Maybe Vijay will blow up too, but I.m betting he won't. If you are convinced otherwise then unsubscribe and go away.

Comment

• Lets all get back to trading. We made some smaller profit on the NJ.

Vijay, I follow the signals separately. Is the risk for them dynamic in Smart 2. If so could you tell me the ratios at the moment. I think I have my Smart Trader one set too high as I've not taken into account the drop in Australian dollar on my account.

Edit. Sorry I mean the ratios of ST and SS on S2. I've got set to 0.9 and 0.2. Think I'm off kilter with S2 by a bit actually. Thank you Vijay
                Last edited by Big River Man; 01-22-2016, 11:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
                  Lets all get back to trading. We made some smaller profit on the NJ.

Vijay, I follow the signals separately. Is the risk for them dynamic in Smart 2. If so could you tell me the ratios at the moment. I think I have my Smart Trader one set too high as I've not taken into account the drop in Australian dollar on my account.

Edit. Sorry I mean the ratios of ST and SS on S2. I've got set to 0.9 and 0.2. Think I'm off kilter with S2 by a bit actually. Thank you Vijay
                  Hey BRM. Yes it's dynamic on smart2 depending on whether or not there are existing trades from the other signal and the existing DD.
                  Hey Guys no point in arguing with people. If he thinks 300pip is huge DD and the system is not good, let him. It's his view. We didn't need to justify or change what someone thinks. It's his money.
                  Hey Yankee, no problem mate. Follow or no follow, it's your decision. If you don't like this style if trading, you are not going to like my system.
                  All the best.

Sent from my PE-TL10 using Tapatalk
                  Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Hi Vijay, I like your new dynamic openings of the second trade. I am quite worry if you actually open second and third trade at fix 60 pips difference etc then we be in serious drawdown(lol).
                    Please stop name calling and please just unsubscribe if you do not like the trading style, instead of negative comment about this system. Some people with 4 to 5 percent drawdown is already shitting their pant off , should just put in bank earn your fix deposit interest.

Comment

• It's funny how some people think that there is only one strategy to be successful. I always hear you need to use stoploss. Cut the losses short. Let the winners run. These are textbook concepts. Everybody has different strategies. If it works it works. The end goal is making profit. If one had a strategy that goes against textbook concepts, it doesn't mean its wrong.

In the end. If you win you ate right. If you lose you are wrong. Simple as that. Until smarttrader blows up he is right.

Comment

• So much passion on here today!

Yankees67, it comes down to a bit of respect. Vijay has now been here for close to 3 years and is the most resilient trader I have ever met.

Fortunately I know that Vijay doesn't stress about critics shouting from the cheap seats, so it makes little difference other than to fire up the community here.

It's fine to be critical, but I'd ask you understand that you're not ragging on some Zulutrade noob. Vijay has made life changing amounts of money, lost most of it and now made a full recovery, all while trading under a microscope as well as dealing with the pressure of managing hundreds of clients expectations and capital (in addition to feeding his family!).
                        Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Hello

Can you anybody tell me if max slipage of 3 or more is needed to this signal?

Comment

• Originally posted by gbguimaraes View Post
                            Hello

Can you anybody tell me if max slipage of 3 or more is needed to this signal?
                            The default setting of 3 will work fine. I've been running this signal and its predecessors (Smart Trader and Smart Scalper) on that for over a year.
                            I've only missed the trades when everybody has missed them due to the very sharp spikes that the Scalper part of the signal sometimes catches leaving subscribers without the trade due to the speed of the move.

Comment

• Bill, I wonder if you could tell, how much risk set are you? Thanks!

Comment

• Vijay, has your system been backtested against 2008 GFC period data - in particular the jpy pairs? How does it fair with abnormal volatility due to the carry trades from a sell of in the stock market?

The last black swan event was 2008- we're looking at another potential sell down in 2016 - so I'm curious to know the robustness of the system in the event of abnormal currency movements.

So far the MTBF appears to be around 8 months. It would be interesting to determine whether this number was lower in 2008-2009.

Comment

Working...
                                X