No announcement yet.

Smart Squared!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad dynamic opening of 2nd and 3rd trade is adopted after GBPAUD experience.

Comment

• Hey Guys,

I have closed both the trades for small profit. Even though i would have liked taking more profit on these two, i thought it would be good to close them and move on to other trades. We currently have 6+% for this month.

Cheers
      Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Well done vijay. Profit is profit so it all good, thanks for the greens this month!!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
          Hey Guys,

I have closed both the trades for small profit. Even though i would have liked taking more profit on these two, i thought it would be good to close them and move on to other trades. We currently have 6+% for this month.

Cheers
          Nice move Vijay.

The down trend is showing signs of running out of steam to me, glad to be out of it and onto the next trade
          Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Masterfully timed exit!

Comment

• Haha, funny to watch after all the turmoil around here. Good job Vijay

Comment

• I know Peeper, right?. The sky didn't fall, time didn't stop... what? Wow. lol
                Good job Vijay

Comment

• Hey Guys,

We had two EURCAD trades today and booked 40+ pips. These two trades are from scalper. I will not be taking any more trades from scalper today. Just wait and watch before FOMC

Cheers
                  Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
                    Hey Guys,

We had two EURCAD trades today and booked 40+ pips. These two trades are from scalper. I will not be taking any more trades from scalper today. Just wait and watch before FOMC

Cheers
                    Well done ... 0.25% to watermark high again .. congrats

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Comment

• Correct me if I'm wrong scalper trades usually go with tp right away and other is usually later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Nicely done, Vijay

Comment

• Originally posted by davidkalugin View Post
                          Correct me if I'm wrong scalper trades usually go with tp right away and other is usually later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Smart2 fell asleep perhaps. +2.5% currently - Trade still open

Comment

• Thanks vijay spot on trade mate

Have you at 1.5x so I decided to cut myself at 22,

Lots of greens, you been on fire this month it's great to see!

//Ben

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Comment

• on fire!

Comment

• I have to admit that the gbp/jpy trade a few days ago left me a little uneasy and in hindsight I probably over reacted. I have to admit that the trades taken since than have really impressed me. I want to apologize to any that I may have offended. I had just signed up for the service and the second trade goes over 300 pips against me. I guess it just made me somewhat nervous. However, that's no excuse for my rude behavior. Vijay, great job and please accept my apologies as well...

Comment

Working...
                                X