Smart Squared!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fabx View Post
    As an observation, it seems the trading conditions so far this year have been very difficult.
    I follow Smart 2, Goldstar, Viper, Steady Capture and Kilimanjaro.
    So far 4 of those signals have had some drawdown issues.
    I am not sure if this is coincidence or an indication that at present the markets are difficult to work with.
    The market shows no clear trend on all pairs .. so all traders r suffering this year .. not here only ..
    Yet management is the key ... i wish i would even once any trader on any site confess that he will take 1 or 2 months off as the markets r untradable for his strategy. . Never even seen it anywhere

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Comment

• My concern is these one off large lots. Is there a larger risk with being a public holiday in most countries where trading will be ultra light.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hey Guys
        I understand your frustration. It hurts. It hurts me too. I ll try my best atleast to book smaller losses I smart2. Yes, the dd is becoming huge more often. Anything above 10I am not comfortable. Once this is done, I will reassess the strategy. Till then I ll stay focussed. The comments ll not hurt me nor I lose focus cos of therm. I am reading all the comments. Just not posting my replies as it's not a good time

Sent from my PE-TL10 using Tapatalk
        Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Vijay thanks for update.
          Unfortunately there is a lack of liquidity on the market and final GDP numbers for USD today.
          Let see how it play out.

Ace

Comment

• Spreads will be crazy today, therefore avoiding any unnecessary trade is crucial.

Finally usdcad is behaving as it should, following oil and going down on soft dollar weakness. Hopefully this comes out with small loss for you guys. For the future I suggest Nick and Trader make a video with detailed description about risk control for this signal service.

I wish nice extended weekend to everyone and happy easter!

Comment

• Originally posted by smejko View Post
              Share your strategy than do you have myfxbook?
              I have sent you the links to myfxbook in PM. Happy Easter again!

Comment

• Hey Vijay

Ive been on a break, i still have one small account connected to this platform, that includes you as always,

well we havent had the best luck as of late, two hits that from my own really bad memory in quite quick succession (an i dont feel like checking as i havent for weeks)

being just curious here, and asking as a mate rather than an expectant customer...

what do you think has changed, for me it seems like either since smart squared came out it has been a bit rocky at times, i also learnt behind the scenes that SS (on its own signal) seems more heavy in trade size as of late, has something their changed?

also another theory i have on the recent SL hits, is the increased volitility as of late, its crazy. if it continues does your stragety have any room to modify tradesize and or number of entrys,

im coming back thats for sure, how and what risk still to be decided,

but with SS it feels like its really almost perfect, then just occasionaly it gets caught out, and due to trade size when this happens dd can escilate quickly, i think ill run with your around 0.6 risk so about a 12% loss on a bad day, but my second thought was to go with 0.4 risk, let you trade, but once 4th hits, then swap to manual, have room for another trade under my belt, then aim for BE from there, in theory, if you hit SL, my smaller 5 trades vs your 4 should be about equal

anyways, feel free to answer or not answer any of above,

always respected you honesty and willingness to adapt if shown a weakness,

weirdly i logged in the day you took a 22% loss on my account after not logging in for weeks

as much as i hated logging into the account to see such a chunk of capital gone. the BEST bit, is you sticking to your rules again! that means alot more than words and plans, to take a big SL hit, takes fecking big balls mate, you for sure proving time after time that losses are acceptable

final note, i was a bit supprised to see you trade the CAD, not thats its bad, just i think it was a first for scalper, well minus a couple gbpcad baskets

(BRM im with you, i AM going to DISABLE CAD, it hates me, and it hates my accounts being in profit)
                ps i hope you are well

Comment

• Hi Vijay, hi everyone,

I just wanted to point out Yellen's speach due tomorrow at 11.30 EST.
                  Does she confirm recent hawkish FED speakers US dollar will rise fast. Not much more headwinds for dollar seen at this moment if she doesn't sound very dovish. Be careful with that. Better to hit partial loss prior the event than to gamble on it.
                  Double top 1.3280/90 will most probably get broken on third attempt (if that happens).

Good luck and stay safe!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vidster View Post
                    I just wanted to point out Yellen's speach due tomorrow at 11.30 EST.
                    Some conspiracy theories if you feel like reading

Comment

• Originally posted by primi View Post
                      Some conspiracy theories if you feel like reading

http://www.businessinsider.com/secre...-dollar-2016-3
                      From my noob view it sounds troubling :-(

Comment

• Hey Guys
                        We have seen some movement today in favor of us. i am still waiting on this basket to be closed. This is taking a lot of time

I will try to close these trades with small loss which we can recover soon. I will give my update on scalper in couple of days.

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
                          Hey Guys
                          We have seen some movement today in favor of us. i am still waiting on this basket to be closed. This is taking a lot of time

I will try to close these trades with small loss which we can recover soon. I will give my update on scalper in couple of days.
                          There is a some sort of a bearish set up forming, doji looking Friday candle with todays bearish engulf if we manage to close sub 3240...

3100 area to get tested isnt unrealistic then...

fingers crossed

Comment

• I see a level right around 1.3260-1.3265. I see this going down in our favor along with Vijay's initial downtrend. Good luck to us all. Cheers

Comment

• If it was me .. i would have closed 1 trade now at these levels and wait to see. ..

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hey Guys,

How many of you have the FIFO rule. I just want to know how flexible can i be to minimize the losses. If any are FIFO, then i may trade the MAM little differently, only for this scenario.

Comment

Working...
                                X