No announcement yet.

Smart Squared!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some are mixing up probability with luck. Every trade involves luck if you want to. No trade is 100% sure. You can only do predictions based on probability. Even a trade with 90% chance to go your way. It can still result in a losing trade. Pure luck is what some are referring but I suppose you guys arent made for forex.

Either way I think if you look at super scalper. It has shown to be closing the basket prematurely multiple times cause of dd rules. And we are hitting them in a relative small timespan. For super superscalpers the road to equity high will be probably 1 year+

Comment

• "I see this as coincidence that we hit 2 heavy baskets in the space of a month"

It's not a coincidence. It's statistics. The longer you trade, the more often you will have losing streaks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anton123 View Post
        "I see this as coincidence that we hit 2 heavy baskets in the space of a month"

It's not a coincidence. It's statistics. The longer you trade, the more often you will have losing streaks.
        And then, at the end, when you trade long enough, you will only have losing streaks and hardly any winning trades? It's a slightly misleading statement, ins't it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sherif View Post
          Nick .. do u consider opening fx fusion mamm at icmarkets ??? Most of us already have our money there .. thanks

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
          Hi Sherif,

No, we'll only be offering it at AxiTrader for the foreseeable future.
          Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Almost a week ago I sent messages to admin and still haven't had a reply!

I asked why Smart2 wasn't record verified on myfxbook and also which of the 3 accounts do we follow (master, follower or mam).

Appreciate any help here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
              Hi Sherif,

No, we'll only be offering it at AxiTrader for the foreseeable future.
              Is there any particular reason for keeping it Axi exclusive?

Comment

• Hey Guys,

I still have not finalized my changes yet. Once i do, i will confirm it here. I have been busy with charts.
                I will continue to trade smart2 and scalper as well. However the scalper EA will take only 2 trades and after that i manage the trades manually.
                Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
                  Hey Guys,

I still have not finalized my changes yet. Once i do, i will confirm it here. I have been busy with charts.
                  I will continue to trade smart2 and scalper as well. However the scalper EA will take only 2 trades and after that i manage the trades manually.
                  Sounds good Vijaya; take your time.

Comment

Hey Guys,

hello Vijay. Thanks for keeping us informed. I take it you will also continue trading the original Smart stand-alone signal as well as Scalper and Squared, correct?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hansen View Post
                      hello Vijay. Thanks for keeping us informed. I take it you will also continue trading the original Smart stand-alone signal as well as Scalper and Squared, correct?
                      That's correct

Sent from my PE-TL10 using Tapatalk
                      Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Hi Vijay. I just noticed two GBP/JPY trades opened up about 5 seconds from each other. Just wondering if this was the plan of attack. Thank-you much

Comment

That's correct

Sent from my PE-TL10 using Tapatalk
                          Only 1 zander
                          Originally posted by Zander View Post
                          Hi Vijay. I just noticed two GBP/JPY trades opened up about 5 seconds from each other. Just wondering if this was the plan of attack. Thank-you much

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Comment

• Thanks Sherif for the head's up. Not sure why I had 2 opened. They occurred about 5 seconds apart from each other. Possible glitch?

Comment

• I have 2 GGBJPY open.... Same as VJ... He definitely opened 2.

Comment

• Same here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X