No announcement yet.

Smart Squared!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since 1st of nov 2015 and my vigays mamm made no profits ... and now waiting for 250 pips loss to close a buy position ----- and afrer the eurcad already dropped around 400 pips now we open a sell position ????? This really needs explanation. . We faced 2 HUGE drawdowns last month and flat for about 6 months with no profits and now mon4-logic manual trading ... is this even the same trader " vigay " i am starting to doubt it .... i just need explanation to the games played with our money here ...
    No offense vigay but this changes in your position cant be considered proper trading even if it turns into a winner .. pls explain !!!!!

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hey Guys, yes my manual trades were not good. I agree. But the EURCAD trade is scalpers trade. And thats how i traded all along. The 400 pips shows that its in downtrend. And i am placing the orders according to the trend. Do not worry, I know the returns are not that great offlate. We have made around 13% this year on sclaper. Compare this with any other returns. We will make profits. Have some patience.
      Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
        Hey Guys, yes my manual trades were not good. I agree. But the EURCAD trade is scalpers trade. And thats how i traded all along. The 400 pips shows that its in downtrend. And i am placing the orders according to the trend. Do not worry, I know the returns are not that great offlate. We have made around 13% this year on sclaper. Compare this with any other returns. We will make profits. Have some patience.
        Fair enough vigay ... i just knew with ur trading style .. you never ket manual trades run that much against u ..thats y i was complaining and i thought now the buy is manual too .. so excuse my frustration. . Cheers

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
        Last edited by Sherif; 04-13-2016, 05:10 PM.

Comment

• Vijay, have you made modifications on Smart2 already to avoid larger equity DDs as we discussed. If not yet could you briefly explain in what direction you are planning the changes? Larger spread between added entries, tighter stop out, less trades added, etc?
          Btw, have you been thinking of holding some winner for a bit longer and adding into a winning trade that is for example 50pips in the money? Just curious about this last question as I don't want to interfere into you strategy too much.

Comment

• Wtf, EURCAD touched take profit for several seconds and reversed. Tough luck!!! I am tempted to close it manually.

Comment

• Originally posted by Coy0te View Post
              Wtf, EURCAD touched take profit for several seconds and reversed. Tough luck!!! I am tempted to close it manually.
              There. Happy now? [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Yeah, i am relieved. Now only one complicated AUDJPY basket left.

Comment

• Why complicated? Lol. There is no profit on forex without risking some of initial assets when going into trade or even losing some at the end. Cannot be in the money from the entry every time

Comment

• Originally posted by Coy0te View Post
                    Yeah, i am relieved. Now only one complicated AUDJPY basket left.
                    Agree, AUDJPY just gone thru that 83.50-84.00 resistance. Coincidentally had the same trade on as well but had to cut it ... maybe this sort of sacrifice will help Vijay now ...

Comment

• Once again IC Markets slipped at market open. AxiTrader +0.22%, IC Markets -0.26%

Comment

• Originally posted by smejko View Post
                        Once again IC Markets slipped at market open. AxiTrader +0.22%, IC Markets -0.26%
                        Mt Cook was a plus but the swap rate killed any profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by smejko View Post
                          Once again IC Markets slipped at market open. AxiTrader +0.22%, IC Markets -0.26%
                          Same here.......

Comment

• At least we are out and we go to next trade. We still have half of April to finish in nice profit.

Comment

• Tallinex has outrageous swaps on AUDJPY. smart2 was +0.22% on this basket, whereas my account was -.09%, so basically swaps ate everything... USA clients get the stick.

Comment

• Hi Vijay,

Hope your well?

I've noticed that I've had a lot of slippage on your trades and Titan Trader in the last few weeks and Im unsure why. Im currently with IC Markets and ForexsignalsVPS based in manchester, UK. Ive had no issues prior to the sat month. The last trade i had 9.3 pips slip, which is quite a lot considering your targets are 20 pips.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Comment

Working...
                                X