No announcement yet.

Smart Squared!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Gunther i have same Broker & VPS and also big slippage copying Smart2 and TitanTrader :s

Comment

• What pairs are slipping?

Comment

• I don't think I have any control over slippage guys. You should talk to your broker and simpletrader support if there is any delay in copying

Sent from my PE-TL10 using Tapatalk
        Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Exact same setup as you gunter but no slippage here

Your vps defiantly not overloaded??

I'm running 2 terminals on the vps basic + from maccasfield

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by dupapa View Post
            Exact same setup as you gunter but no slippage here

Your vps defiantly not overloaded??

I'm running 2 terminals on the vps basic + from maccasfield

Good point, currently running 2, aswell might move them around and see if that helps.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gunther View Post
              Good point, currently running 2, aswell might move them around and see if that helps.
              Two isn't too many if your vps is struggling with two terminals I'd open a support ticket that's not quite right

My own testing has shown only once 5 terminals are open do I see a negative impact even at 4 it has been OK,

Was just throwing it out there just incase you had a crazy amount running

Comment

• Originally posted by Gunther View Post
                Hi Vijay,

Hope your well?

I've noticed that I've had a lot of slippage on your trades and Titan Trader in the last few weeks and Im unsure why. Im currently with IC Markets and ForexsignalsVPS based in manchester, UK. Ive had no issues prior to the sat month. The last trade i had 9.3 pips slip, which is quite a lot considering your targets are 20 pips.

Any ideas?

Regards,
                Hi

I also run Smart Squared on IC Markets and STVPS and had virtually no slippage on the last trade- would definitely raise with support-also its worth checking your performance in Task Manager to see how much free RAM you have

Mark

Comment

• In Nick's end of month report for April he reported Smart2 made 1.07%. I'm curious to hear how everyone else did as my returns didn't get to that. I had 0.58% at 1.5 times risk.

Comment

• Originally posted by saint023 View Post
                    In Nick's end of month report for April he reported Smart2 made 1.07%. I'm curious to hear how everyone else did as my returns didn't get to that. I had 0.58% at 1.5 times risk.
                    There was a slippage of 20+ pips on one of the buckets this month. That would have caused you the smaller size profits on your account. If you see the smart2MAM account i only got 0.23% for this month where as the smart2 master account got 1.07% which is what Nick had reported.

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartTrader
                      There was a slippage of 20+ pips on one of the buckets this month. That would have caused you the smaller size profits on your account. If you see the smart2MAM account i only got 0.23% for this month where as the smart2 master account got 1.07% which is what Nick had reported.
                      Good start of the month vigay ...
                      Hope i will be able to recover some recent losses on other accounts through smart2 this month ☺.. trades look much selective and nicer than the past couple of month imo .. i have to say it 👍

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post

Thanks for the reply Vijay and the nice trades to start May

Comment

• Hey Guys, took a manual trade on GBPAUD and booked 67 pips. We have made 1.16% so far in this month.

Comment

• Hi, I had 2 GBPAUD trades one in profit of 67 pips and the other in loss of 5 pips. Was this an error?

Comment

• Originally posted by oportunis View Post
                              Hi, I had 2 GBPAUD trades one in profit of 67 pips and the other in loss of 5 pips. Was this an error?

No, it was not an error. It was a quick scalp. but i closed it for small loss.

Comment

• Hey guys,

We've closed this thread for the same reason we've closed many of the other's, it's not being picked up on the latest activity feed.

Please continue the debate here: https://www.forexsignals.com/forum/f...cussion-thread
                                Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Working...
                                X