Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dupapa
    replied
    Yeah not taking much care with grammer or spelling mate you'll find lots of errors when I'm on my phone as I'm usually in a rush

A bit of bad spelling or grammer don't make me a fool this is a trading site not English lessobs anyway

Being a trading site Your view that pips = profit is laughable and makes you look like a fool, so no really it's on you.

Still again. You have a choice, stop following and do yourself a favour this setup is just like many others for vijay, if you don't like it, hedge it, close it or just stop following

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Yankees67
    replied
    Originally posted by dupapa View Post
    You havent done any due diligence and your likely over leveraged otgerwise you wouldnt be fussed as this is pretty normal dd situation

You already made yourself look like a fool so ill leave the pip talk alone

An If you dislike his trading, stop following the signal, it really is that simple.

So now we're name calling? Coming from someone who don't know the difference between your and you're, I be careful who I called a fool...FOOL!!!

Leave a comment:

• dupapa
    replied
    Originally posted by Yankees67 View Post
    I didn't ask for you to explain anything to me. Like I said I've been doing this a long time and trading with no stop loss and trading hundreds of pips in DD is crazy. You all can defend the system all you want, but don't you think it would have been better to exit the trade at a 100 pip stop loss and reenter after you see signs of the current up swing diminishing? He stated that he didn't enter another trade until he saw signs of a turn around, however that was 300 pips later...I'm just saying if he saw no re enter price because the trade was still going against him, why not exit and wait until you see the re entry signals?
    You havent done any due diligence and your likely over leveraged otgerwise you wouldnt be fussed as this is pretty normal dd situation

You already made yourself look like a fool so ill leave the pip talk alone

An If you dislike his trading, stop following the signal, it really is that simple.

Leave a comment:

• Sherif
    replied
    Originally posted by Yankees67 View Post
    I didn't ask for you to explain anything to me. Like I said I've been doing this a long time and trading with no stop loss and trading hundreds of pips in DD is crazy. You all can defend the system all you want, but don't you think it would have been better to exit the trade at a 100 pip stop loss and reenter after you see signs of the current up swing diminishing? He stated that he didn't enter another trade until he saw signs of a turn around, however that was 300 pips later...I'm just saying if he saw no re enter price because the trade was still going against him, why not exit and wait until you see the re entry signals?
    Hey bro ... if u Dont like the signal .. simply unsubscribe ..
    And i am sure your 15 years experience will give u much better results..
    I believe signals are for people who dont know how to trade well like me ..
    But with ur experience. ..u r wasting ur money and time ...
    As long as u can do it better dont hesitate. ..
    N.b. 4% dd is nothing to anyone here on this site .. if u cant handle it .. u can leave ... as u will see it and much more dd frequently. . And u will also see winners at the end..
    Enjoy mate

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Yankees67
    replied
    Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
    Your a real joker buddy. You know what shits me, people that get on their high horse without doing their due diligence. I would love to explain to you how your wrong but seeing as your obviously a genius trader of 15 years and you react and speak to people like this then I've decided I can't be bothered explaining this to you. Sounds like you wouldn't be able to comprehend anyhow.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X