TwilightScalper Signal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi donnhan169,
    can you explain why in the May gain was a lot bigger than other months? Also from where do you operate? (just curiosity not so important).
    Thank you.
    Last edited by Pianetti; 06-01-2015, 07:35 AM.

Comment

I think it's realted to higher risk -> bigger lot multipier
      If we compare May (424 pips, +49% account) and Jan (469 pips, +19% account).

but let Dan explain how he is trading and what has changed.

Comment

Hi ,

I added some exit logic ideas that perhaps reason May has been so good even all the risk i am running still the same , there also maybe market condition. I am operating in south-east Asia

Originally posted by Pianetti View Post
        Hi donnhan169,
        can you explain why in the May gain was a lot bigger than other months? Also from where do you operate? (just curiosity not so important).
        Thank you.

Comment

hi ace,

nothing was changed except i added some exit logic, the pip count you are compare is wrong because it depends on pairs, different lotsize and autoMM .

Originally posted by ace View Post
          I think it's realted to higher risk -> bigger lot multipier
          If we compare May (424 pips, +49% account) and Jan (469 pips, +19% account).

but let Dan explain how he is trading and what has changed.

Comment

You invested $265k with sgtmarkets.com. Do you trust them? How's spreads on major pairs?

Comment

I traded the HFT algo at SGT Integral FIX API before I move my fund from ICM to their mt4 ( due to huge slippage at ICM , i guess because they have too much clients..lol).

There are few advantage for me trading SGT, my withdrawal was very fast ( only few hours) because they provide HSBC internal to my HSBC bank in HK . Spreads is fine , you can download their demo findout yrself instead.

Originally posted by fazalksa2 View Post
              You invested $265k with sgtmarkets.com. Do you trust them? How's spreads on major pairs?

Comment

Sorry donnhan169, but with your system you earn over 136.000 USD in the last six month. Why you sell it or rent it here for these little payment? What is your interest? Why you do this? You make more money with your system... so you can sell / rent it for free or nothing!?

Comment

Daily 06-02-2015 Different: -1.96%
                  June Different: -1.28%

cheers
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

Indeed the system made more money than the signal fee I am offering here, but you know, life is not always motivated because of money, what i like about this community is the place of good people like Nick, Jeff and other successful traders here who decided to give back to community and offer their services to other traders. Besides, everything has it's Values, a good teacher doesnt teach for Free, a good writer does not publish book for free, A successful business owner does not give their product for free, Nick doesnt run forexsignal for free, ..etc. Sometimes these people doesnt even need these money but it's something as reward for their time/efford/other stuff/projects/charity..etc, btw most often “The worst advice is free advice”

Hopefully one day to get to this level, you see what I mean.

Cheers.

Originally posted by berndbread View Post
                    Sorry donnhan169, but with your system you earn over 136.000 USD in the last six month. Why you sell it or rent it here for these little payment? What is your interest? Why you do this? You make more money with your system... so you can sell / rent it for free or nothing!?

Comment

Comment

Hi whitesnake01uk, the -1.28% loss is at Master account, I attached screenshot below for your reference. There maybe slightly different between copiers due to slippages/commission/brokers, it happens for either way win or loss . for example, last few days, the investors account on ICM earned higher % than master account cuz slippage on positive side.

your ForexVPS is fine, I wish we can eleminate all slippages however it's impossible because signal still sent over the internet. I might consider to open PAMM in the future where the EA will run directly on investors account, it might reduce alot of slippage.

cheers

Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Donhan169,

This makes sense. So many variables to consider my little brain goes bang.

I need to consider my risk reward so I am reducing my lot multiplier to 0.2 for now. as last night when all trades were active my margin was down to 200% which was concerning in case another large lot trade came in then im fighting margin call. which is difficult when im asleep.

cheers

Comment

Daily 06-03-2015 Different: +0.75%
                            June Different: -0.54%

cheers
                            Attached Files

Comment

Daily 06-04-2015 Different: +0.49%
                              June Different: -0.05%

cheers
                              Attached Files

Comment

slippage have killed me last night, for me -1.5%
                                Someone else have had this bad result? I need to understand if is the broker, perhaps widening the spread in these hours, or something else, I'm using FxPig DMA account.
                                Last edited by Pianetti; 06-04-2015, 06:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X