Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TwilightScalper Signal

Hi all,

I decided to open signal here at simpletraders/connectforex for traders to diversify.

FX Blue is a leading provider of apps and services for forex traders. FX Blue offers analysis of trading results, apps such as trade copiers and trade simulators, plus charts and alogrithmic news feeds.

I am not a forum guy, but i will try to be here answering your questions, alternatively you can email me directly.

Cheers

P/S This thread is for TwilightScalper discussion, please do not discuss PerfectScalper here as It's confusing other traders.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by donnhan169; 05-28-2015, 10:29 AM.

TwilightScalper Signal

I think by mistake you wrote 7 weeks free trial on Simpletrader invoice.
    Secondly you didn't trade since last 35days?
    Last edited by fazalksa2; 05-20-2015, 02:30 PM.

Comment

thanks mate, I fixed it, it should show as 1 week trial now . You can look at closed trade history carefully, the last trades was yesterday.

Originally posted by fazalksa2 View Post
      I think by mistake you wrote 7 weeks free trial on Simpletrader invoice.
      Secondly you didn't trade since last 35days?

Comment

Yes now Simpletrader is fully updated history. Ilove scalpers, I'll try trial for sure.

Comment

Stats look good but I dont think you started when the account started to register the correct DD levels...

Comment

TwilightScalper Signal

Originally posted by Waleed121 View Post
            Stats look good but I dont think you started when the account started to register the correct DD levels...
            Yes results are great but I just saw its an EA and EA never stop trading...still I'll get trial.

Comment

Daily review: FOMC trading session
              Gain: +2.86% ( - )
              Profit: $2251.60 ( - )
              Pip: 32.20 ( - )

P/S: For those of you subscribed trial yesterday, your account should increased +2.86% . cheers

Comment

Daily 05-22-2015 Different: +3.16%
                May Different: +27.16%

cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by donnhan169 View Post
                  Daily 05-22-2015 Different: +3.16%
                  May Different: +27.16%

cheers.
                  Hi,
                  Subscription is 999.00 USD / month on MQL ?

Comment

The signal on MQL5 there just to show stats for traders to view. I mainly focus offering signal at simpletrader/connectforex for now. There is 7 days trial for my signal, feel free to try it out.

Originally posted by FX Magician View Post
                    Hi,
                    Subscription is 999.00 USD / month on MQL ?

Comment

Only problem is that icm is from 23h to 23.03 closed ,so trades in this 3 min can be preblem ,because lots are big.Yesterday i lost 2 pips because of this.

Comment

hi is perfect scalper available it seems offer good returns with low drawdown. Thanks

Comment

I notice, the slippage might happens for all signal provider here due to the copier technology, but overall so far, all subcribers are making profit.

I will move master feed to simpletrader vps next week, it might help i think.

Originally posted by Fxtsunami View Post
                          Only problem is that icm is from 23h to 23.03 closed ,so trades in this 3 min can be preblem ,because lots are big.Yesterday i lost 2 pips because of this.

Comment

I have not decide to offer perfectscalper signal at the moment, maybe in the future. Cheers .

Originally posted by fabx View Post
                            hi is perfect scalper available it seems offer good returns with low drawdown. Thanks

Comment

Thanks for the reply, is it available on mql5 and if so please advise the cost or pm me. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X