No announcement yet.

TwilightScalper Signal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

perfectscalper is not available for signal anywhere at the moment, i might consider to open it in the future. cheers

Originally posted by fabx View Post
    Thanks for the reply, is it available on mql5 and if so please advise the cost or pm me. Thanks.

Comment

Comment

hi, I would recommend multiplier lot =1 , after 2-3 weeks when the balance is increase and if you would like to trade more aggressive, you can reinvest by setting multiplier lot =1.5 .

TwilightScalper will start trading again next week after the market re-open 1-2 hrs, so dont forget to subscribe trial and setup your receiver before that.

Last edited by donnhan169; 05-22-2015, 02:39 PM.

Comment

107 pips Stop Loss for 12 pip wins? What is there breakeven / trial stops? Is this Broker real and regulated? How long have you been using this system, only 4 months history+

Comment

Hi, If you talk about PerfectScalper, I am not offering this signal here, so please do not discuss on this thread as it's confusing other traders.

To answer your question anyway, SL/TP on PerfectScalper there is for emergency case like earthquake..etc. The system use dynamic to exit the trade either win/loss. it's been running on SGT and ICM succesfully.

Again, for any PerfecScalper questions, please email me directly.

Thank you.

Originally posted by Waleed121 View Post
            107 pips Stop Loss for 12 pip wins? What is there breakeven / trial stops? Is this Broker real and regulated? How long have you been using this system, only 4 months history+

Comment

Thanks for the setup instructions

Comment

The perfect scalper was for 1h on connectforex and i still do not understand why this signal was not suitable for Dom.Maybe he can tell more about this

Comment

Hi Fxsunami, can you send me an email regarding about PerfectScalper as this forum is for TwilightScalper discussion, thanks.

Originally posted by Fxtsunami View Post
                  The perfect scalper was for 1h on connectforex and i still do not understand why this signal was not suitable for Dom.Maybe he can tell more about this

Comment

Hi every one, we have a good starting week.

Daily 05-25-2015 Different: ++5.24%
                    May Different: +38.83%

cheers

Comment

Hi I'm woundering why is my fx book locked or was it just the way I tried??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi davidkalugin, You can view history under simpletrader signal page, The twilightscalper on myfxbook account is from one of my investor, I need to ask permission before showing the accounts to the public.

Originally posted by davidkalugin View Post
                        Hi I'm woundering why is my fx book locked or was it just the way I tried??

Comment

I see no problem I just signed up

Comment

Wow the slippage is bad first 3 trades for me are losers but master is up

Comment

What's your brokers, what about the other 2 trades , can you also post screenshot your trades here for every one to compare.

The master/investors are up again today, some small slippage might occured due to copier technology but overall every one is profitable again today.

Originally posted by davidkalugin View Post
                              Wow the slippage is bad first 3 trades for me are losers but master is up

Comment

Daily 05-26-2015 Different: +3.89%
                                May Different: +39.03%

cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X