• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daily 05-27-2015 Different: +4.89%
    May Different: +45.83%

cheers
    Attached Files
    Last edited by donnhan169; 05-27-2015, 01:29 AM.

Comment

Looks like good signal,i had small slippage on tickmill,just like all good signals is little expensive

Comment

This is a high quality signal, all trades are open and closed everyday, I can go sleep well with it. thanks Don

Comment

how much % your depo you are risking in each transaction?
          what is your averge profit in % per transaction?

Comment

I can only recommend. Fast trades. Capital does not block long. It needed a lot of thought to the potential size of positions quickly DD. But even that part of doing business. Probably one of the best I've seen. Thank you for the opportunity to copy. I look forward to other possibilities of copying other systems .. GLHF : Cool:

Comment

This account will be margin called before it reaches the SL - $212,700 loss if 107 pips SL is reached, the current balance of the account is $140,000+

Comment

Hi Waleed, Please again the thread is for TwilightScalper discussion, if you have question regarding PerfectScalper, please email me as i am not offering this signal here.

To answer your questions anyway, the SL there is for emergency purpose like earthquake..etc, it's very easy just set SL to 0 from mq4 code ( then no need to talk about this) . The system exit using dynamic logic either for Win/loss trades. ( as developer, i am only the person understand the system well and willing to risk my money with it )

I am not even offer PerfectScalper signal here , so please stop discussing about PS as it's confusing other traders. Thanks

P/S I update my first post regarding about PerfectScalper.

Originally posted by Waleed121 View Post
                This account will be margin called before it reaches the SL - $212,700 loss if 107 pips SL is reached, the current balance of the account is $140,000+

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/donn...er-sgt/1224869
                Last edited by donnhan169; 05-27-2015, 12:54 PM.

Comment

What times are trades taken? Is this an Asian scalper?

Sent from Uranus

Comment

Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
                    What times are trades taken? Is this an Asian scalper?

Sent from Uranus
                    This is what it says on the SimpleTrader website under Signal Information.

"TwilightScalper is an automated trading system, not a grid and not martingale. It's a scalper ea trading during Asian session. The logic behind this strategy is trading based on rangbar pattern."

Comment

Hi ace, head over to Simpletrader signal link, it tells you more details :

FX Blue is a leading provider of apps and services for forex traders. FX Blue offers analysis of trading results, apps such as trade copiers and trade simulators, plus charts and alogrithmic news feeds.

Originally posted by ace View Post
                      how much % your depo you are risking in each transaction?
                      what is your averge profit in % per transaction?

Comment

Daily 05-28-2015 Different: +1.52%
                        May Different: +48.04%

cheers
                        Attached Files

Comment

Daily 05-29-2015 Different: +1.03%
                          May Different: +49.56%

cheers
                          Attached Files

Comment

Good morning everyone, June's here, good starting for us.

Daily 06-01-2015 Different: +0.69%
                            June Different: +0.69%

cheers
                            Attached Files

Comment

Hi Don. I started with $2000 following your signal, so far the profit it made last month more than 4 times the subcription fee, i am running lot multiplier 1 . Thanks
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Duke View Post
                                Hi Don. I started with $2000 following your signal, so far the profit it made last month more than 4 times the subcription fee, i am running lot multiplier 1 . Thanks
                                Hi Duke, no offence but your posts seems are for advertising purpose

Comment

Working...
                                X