TwilightScalper Signal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REMINDER

Think many times before becoming this guys sub...

His PIG account blown up 2 weeks ago and made people lose money including me. Funny thing is I hedged positions and made my account safe but he didnt do anything to save mother account and basically all trades from mother account closed so the copying accounts got closed too. I wished that I had canceled his signals and would be without loss today...

Comment

• Jep. Also hedged hes trades and when everything hit the top he got margin call and hes trades closed with a serious loss. PIG was a nice ea but it needed some safety features like when a market is just moving to hard against you

Comment

• Twilight is a good ea but you need to hire the ea from Don himself. The slippage from this signal will kill you . Don was working to resolve this issue

Comment

• He doesn't communicate that's the problem. Pig was a nice martingale system . just wonder if sometime were entries of mannual trades with lot sizes much greater than usual . other than that with cut off at 8 to 10% profit was nice.

Comment

• Yes but at least for PIG he should have stopped at the stated maximum, 20 or 30%. Then it could have recovered in 2-3 months.
            Bad MM = looser a day or another.

Comment

• What had to happen happened.
              System lost 32% this week. So master is -25% for the month.
              Do you think I will say it's a bad system?
              I don't think so.

So,
              Yes Vendor is not communicative
              Yes there is slippage so let's wait if he solves this
              Yes PIG did very bad AND didn't respect the DD, closure at 30%

But, this Twilight had SL this time. It cut loss but can recover in 2-3 months as it is a big gainer at it is risky. It lost only profit of past 1.5 months...

So for me it is a good EA to try to double up or so, in a few months, or make monthly withdrawal, on a small account. As it stays risked, another SL can happen even worst vendor not closing. Who can trust? Set your equity protection.

For sure let's be cautions seen the risk of the EA and the fact vendor not so communicative. Let's wait he solves slippage hopefully. But for a risky EA at least it has a good RR I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by arkoon View Post
                What had to happen happened.
                System lost 32% this week. So master is -25% for the month.
                Do you think I will say it's a bad system?
                I don't think so.

So,
                Yes Vendor is not communicative
                Yes there is slippage so let's wait if he solves this
                Yes PIG did very bad AND didn't respect the DD, closure at 30%

But, this Twilight had SL this time. It cut loss but can recover in 2-3 months as it is a big gainer at it is risky. It lost only profit of past 1.5 months...

So for me it is a good EA to try to double up or so, in a few months, or make monthly withdrawal, on a small account. As it stays risked, another SL can happen even worst vendor not closing. Who can trust? Set your equity protection.

For sure let's be cautions seen the risk of the EA and the fact vendor not so communicative. Let's wait he solves slippage hopefully. But for a risky EA at least it has a good RR I think.
                yes this signal is the best...for quick loose all your money
                Last edited by Pianetti; 09-12-2015, 02:23 PM.

Comment

• I always thought it was obvious to everyone that this system is a scam. The reason Nick did not intervene is just that he cannot watch every single signal by hand.

Just watch the system trading only a single night with live prices displayed next to it and everyone can see it. It's definitely a fake demo account falsely classified as a live account. Probably setup by the broker itself, only he can do it. The trades simply are impossible to fill. The system triggers orders on a single extreme up or down tick and nobody but the broker knows those ticks before. Then filling those single ticks with 20-50-70 lots and posting the gains here is ridicolous.

Katja

ps: As for slippage I can guess what the response of the provider would be (if he responses): "Uhhh, at my broker slippage is really not an issue. I'd recommend opening an account and trading this signal at my recommended broker. I'm sure slippage there will be better..."
                  Last edited by Katja; 09-12-2015, 01:22 PM.

Comment

• Seems system doesn't trade anymore.....

Comment

• I disconnected this fu.. before dd,i should see red flag,because of strange broker.Same mistakes again and again.He lost a lot of money,fu...

Comment

• Originally posted by arkoon View Post
                        Seems system doesn't trade anymore.....
                        Hey arkoon, I can't understand why you insist with this scammer

Comment

• I speak about the system which had great potentiel for small account at high risk. I always like to look at systems. Anyway let's stop talk this indeed....

Comment

Working...
                          X