FX Pendulum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Waleed121 View Post
    Can I ask if you have myfxbook to show results etc? Also is this signal open for traders to suscribe to?

Thanks!

Waleed

Haha I feel so stupid! This is in the Upcoming Forex Signals

Comment

Will FX pendulum REACH his 10.000 Milestone.. ?

The big 10.000$ Milestone

Dear, eeeuuhhmmm ... REALLYY ???? ok .. there we go.. Readers, fellowers, subscirbers, citizens, kings, barons, sultans, queens, managers, traders, not traders, lovely people around the globe, apes, all animals and its universe.. the greatest , the cutest, the best, the worst , eeuuhmmm ooh i forgot the presidents, the osama's , the obama's , the lord, the prince.. and even all folks more you can imagine

Good news

FX pendulum is back on the road to the 10.000$. All issues are sorted out, and the new scalping strategy is getting deployed right now trough another broker.. Results will be available soon.. This should be another 5.000$ live public account.. but moneybooker took 300$ in currency rates.. so i'll going to trade with 4700$ on that account.. Update will be soon here.

As fact that i go on vacation from 04.07.2013 till 16.07.2013 it makes no sense to go live before that date, so thats what i discussed with Nick.

Back on the road

As you all can see, right now the balance is 9700$.... the biggest important thing is.. My dd didnt came under 10.82% so far. That are some good results.

FAQ:
      Whay it shows only 74% instead of 96% ?BEcause i received the money back from broker ( read more in previous posts ) In my account history it shows that it has been deposited. But it isn't. So thats why there is a slight difference in the stats. No worry. I will get the peeps update in this forum.

IS FX pendulum to make this week as goal ? Well, Thats quit difficult to say right now. I just turned back my account to a very very very very very slight short mode... Which means i have an exposure of 0.05 lot on short side right now.. This is due the fact there wil come a pull back on the pair.. ( pivot levels. ) So well.. if it raises further..the draw down will get back to -8% maybe -9% due the fact i will close some more buys which exposes my account to a higher lot size short.

What is your next goal FX Pendulum ?
      Mwhahaha good question.. I have running som several goals.. The first goal is going to 100.000 $ in 3 years..
      And yes.. i will reach this.. The cleu is on trading, having buying power. ( which i already created ) and doing some good money management. My hedges worked out soo well.. It was so nice to see how the hedges worked out well on my account to hold floating covers as low as possible.

FX pendulum, you always float like -1000 to -3000 pips, what is the reason of this ?

Well, this is what you get if you use hedges strategy's. it has to do with the candle stick theory, the lot size ordering which are created by running algorithm's and ofcourse the floating Money management system. I wrote down some balance quotes
      On 31 of may i had exactly 8437$ in the account.( on balance. I was floating 0$, -/+ 0 pips ) Right now the balance is up to 9700$
      and i float less then 500$ as we are writing. Calculate the equity : 9700$ - 500$ = 9200$ UP 763$ Which means that that would be a gaining of more then 9% .. not enough ? Well in that case you really have to search for psychology help

Thx for reading..
      if you have more FAQ's
      Plzzzz post them here.. and get this thread to a dialogue

Best regards, FX Pendulum, the one , the only one,

Comment

Thanks Pendulum, appreciate the feedback.

Keep up the good work towards 100% return.
        Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by FX Pendulum View Post
          The big 10.000$ Milestone

Dear, eeeuuhhmmm ... REALLYY ???? ok .. there we go.. Readers, fellowers, subscirbers, citizens, kings, barons, sultans, queens, managers, traders, not traders, lovely people around the globe, apes, all animals and its universe.. the greatest , the cutest, the best, the worst , eeuuhmmm ooh i forgot the presidents, the osama's , the obama's , the lord, the prince.. and even all folks more you can imagine

Good news

FX pendulum is back on the road to the 10.000$. All issues are sorted out, and the new scalping strategy is getting deployed right now trough another broker.. Results will be available soon.. This should be another 5.000$ live public account.. but moneybooker took 300$ in currency rates.. so i'll going to trade with 4700$ on that account.. Update will be soon here.

As fact that i go on vacation from 04.07.2013 till 16.07.2013 it makes no sense to go live before that date, so thats what i discussed with Nick.

Back on the road

As you all can see, right now the balance is 9700$.... the biggest important thing is.. My dd didnt came under 10.82% so far. That are some good results.

FAQ:
          Whay it shows only 74% instead of 96% ?BEcause i received the money back from broker ( read more in previous posts ) In my account history it shows that it has been deposited. But it isn't. So thats why there is a slight difference in the stats. No worry. I will get the peeps update in this forum.

IS FX pendulum to make this week as goal ? Well, Thats quit difficult to say right now. I just turned back my account to a very very very very very slight short mode... Which means i have an exposure of 0.05 lot on short side right now.. This is due the fact there wil come a pull back on the pair.. ( pivot levels. ) So well.. if it raises further..the draw down will get back to -8% maybe -9% due the fact i will close some more buys which exposes my account to a higher lot size short.

What is your next goal FX Pendulum ?
          Mwhahaha good question.. I have running som several goals.. The first goal is going to 100.000 $ in 3 years..
          And yes.. i will reach this.. The cleu is on trading, having buying power. ( which i already created ) and doing some good money management. My hedges worked out soo well.. It was so nice to see how the hedges worked out well on my account to hold floating covers as low as possible.

FX pendulum, you always float like -1000 to -3000 pips, what is the reason of this ?

Well, this is what you get if you use hedges strategy's. it has to do with the candle stick theory, the lot size ordering which are created by running algorithm's and ofcourse the floating Money management system. I wrote down some balance quotes
          On 31 of may i had exactly 8437$ in the account.( on balance. I was floating 0$, -/+ 0 pips ) Right now the balance is up to 9700$
          and i float less then 500$ as we are writing. Calculate the equity : 9700$ - 500$ = 9200$ UP 763$ Which means that that would be a gaining of more then 9% .. not enough ? Well in that case you really have to search for psychology help

Thx for reading..
          if you have more FAQ's
          Plzzzz post them here.. and get this thread to a dialogue

Best regards, FX Pendulum, the one , the only one,
          Do we have myfxbook for results? As the FAQ states "as all can see" ?

Thanks!!
          W

Comment

FX Pendulum I System | Myfxbook
            Do we have myfxbook for results? As the FAQ states "as all can see" ?

Thanks!!
            W
            Ofcourse we have... you could also click on my name in the trading room and click on the '' more information link ''
            But to make it more confortable:

Here you are : FX Pendulum I System | Myfxbook

Comment

FX Pendulum I System | Myfxbook

Ofcourse we have... you could also click on my name in the trading room and click on the '' more information link ''
              But to make it more confortable:

Here you are : FX Pendulum I System | Myfxbook
              Cheers!

Comment

As i already mentioned,

i would like you inform that another account just has been deployed. More about this account and this strategy will explain soon.

For the guys who like to fellow this account: FX Pendulum III System | Myfxbook

Comment

As i already mentioned,

i would like you inform that another account just has been deployed. More about this account and this strategy will explain soon.

For the guys who like to fellow this account: FX Pendulum III System | Myfxbook
                  Best folks and all the other i mentioned in earlyer postings,

Well we had a good trade week behind us.. ( whatever you can call good )
                  The dd is still low .. but will fix asap. Problem is the time i have to trade .. ( yes it *** atm )

I am considering to close down the dd.. but it makes no sense due the strategy will recover it anyway. But due the fact i am on vacation it will be a bit a problem. So i will lock down the DD next week wednesday.
                  I think that will be alright..

I hope we will move further up to 99.58 on that point i will put the money in.

I can announce that i'll going live on 16e July 2013. ( after my holiday )

I wish u all a good weekend
                  Best regards

FX pendulum

Comment

Best folks and all the other i mentioned in earlyer postings,

Well we had a good trade week behind us.. ( whatever you can call good )
                    The dd is still low .. but will fix asap. Problem is the time i have to trade .. ( yes it *** atm )

I am considering to close down the dd.. but it makes no sense due the strategy will recover it anyway. But due the fact i am on vacation it will be a bit a problem. So i will lock down the DD next week wednesday.
                    I think that will be alright..

I hope we will move further up to 99.58 on that point i will put the money in.

I can announce that i'll going live on 16e July 2013. ( after my holiday )

I wish u all a good weekend
                    Best regards

FX pendulum
                    Update

As you can see folks, the price moved nicely to the level i assumed above. What already was expected to happen. The 0.28 buy has covered the losses on the sells for about 45 pips. Which are important pips.
                    Now i puttet the money in as i suggested. But due the fact i go on holiday this week. This is one of the few times i use an SL on it.
                    The ''T.P'' levels will be set as soon as possible.

There is only 1 last move going on and that will be the 99.92 level. IF we would reach that level ( which i dont hope ) i will shoot another bullet on it. if that bullet dont find his way down, then i will take the 11% loss. Which is 1100 $ approx. Which is not bad due the fact i made 1700$ in june.
                    including the 861$ which are lost an received back due the broker issue.

So in this case i can have a good holiday, and i will find myself in a good spot to move on after the holiday with a good filled 9k Account. Right now if the plan which is assumed above will work out well. Then i can hold the 10.000 balance mark. It all depends or we will make an SHS or not.
                    If we will make an SHS, the 100 level should not break normally.
                    But what is normal in these times

I hope i made you folks confident with the signal

Best wishes,

FX pendulum
                    Last edited by FX Pendulum ; 07-01-2013, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Now I understand FX Pendulum

I have been watching FX Pendulum trade for the past 2 weeks with a copy of his trading platform open on one of my monitors.

Before I launch any trading signal it's important I understand the strategy and methodology of a trader. After 10 days of watching I still had no idea what was going on as he managed 10+ orders of differing lot sizes and trading in different directions on USDJPY.

Today I was treated to a 2 hour lesson on his strategy and at the end of it I have to say I'm impressed.

This trader may be young and post messages as if he's writing on his facebook wall, however he definitely knows what he's doing when it comes to trading.

The trading centers around pivot levels and he uses a grid strategy to scale into positions. Risk is restricted by hedging if a trade goes the wrong way.

I'm going to start following him with my own funds once he returns from holidays.

Now I understand how it works I'm pretty excited about making money with FX Pendulum
                      Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Update

As you can see folks, the price moved nicely to the level i assumed above. What already was expected to happen. The 0.28 buy has covered the losses on the sells for about 45 pips. Which are important pips.
                        Now i puttet the money in as i suggested. But due the fact i go on holiday this week. This is one of the few times i use an SL on it.
                        The ''T.P'' levels will be set as soon as possible.

There is only 1 last move going on and that will be the 99.92 level. IF we would reach that level ( which i dont hope ) i will shoot another bullet on it. if that bullet dont find his way down, then i will take the 11% loss. Which is 1100 $ approx. Which is not bad due the fact i made 1700$ in june.
                        including the 861$ which are lost an received back due the broker issue.

So in this case i can have a good holiday, and i will find myself in a good spot to move on after the holiday with a good filled 9k Account. Right now if the plan which is assumed above will work out well. Then i can hold the 10.000 balance mark. It all depends or we will make an SHS or not.
                        If we will make an SHS, the 100 level should not break normally.
                        But what is normal in these times

I hope i made you folks confident with the signal

Best wishes,

FX pendulum

Hi all,

Well , worst case has happened today.. The stats shows - 20% .. However..
                        I only closed down 11% so i don't know what it does mean.

Anyway . the scenario wich i assumed above has happened in the wrong way. I fired the last bullet on 99.92.. but the R2 didn't holded.

Well the good news is ... from the profits of june i can cover my losses from may and I'm still up by 400$
                        so far so good.

The bad news is .. going to close this month in losses.
                        so far so good.
                        now i can go on vacation and enjoy my free time .

I hope you guys didn't lost the trust in mine trading system
                        i just had to close it due the fact i going to leave 4e of july
                        but if you would had fellowed me from the begin of the first trade. you were up 7%

Best wishes
                        Fx pendulum

Comment

Hi all,

Well , worst case has happened today.. The stats shows - 20% .. However..
                          I only closed down 11% so i don't know what it does mean.

Anyway . the scenario wich i assumed above has happened in the wrong way. I fired the last bullet on 99.92.. but the R2 didn't holded.

Well the good news is ... from the profits of june i can cover my losses from may and I'm still up by 400$
                          so far so good.

The bad news is .. going to close this month in losses.
                          so far so good.
                          now i can go on vacation and enjoy my free time .

I hope you guys didn't lost the trust in mine trading system
                          i just had to close it due the fact i going to leave 4e of july
                          but if you would had fellowed me from the begin of the first trade. you were up 7%

Best wishes
                          Fx pendulum
                          Hi folks,

after i saw the JPY finally falling down, i couldnt resist to get into the trade for the recovery. which means i will risk another 180$ but the reward should be approx. 1000$

I will not close the trade, it will do from TP or SL .. because i will leave tomorrow on vacation.
                          I hope i informed you all folks.. lets hope i have a good supprice if i am back from vacation.

Best wishes,

Fx pendulum

Comment

Hi there,

When you do go live after your holidays, will we be following your strategy on (I, II, or III) ?
                            As the II has a better performance... Will we be following this strategy?

Enjoy your holiday & good luck on the start up.

Waleed

EDIT: Also do you open different lot size per trade/position? I noticed on myfxbook you changed lot size for every trade. This would be important for me as I would need to set a different broker as my broker only handles Minimum 0.10 per position. Let me know

Cheers.
                            Last edited by Waleed121; 07-10-2013, 05:41 PM.

Comment

any chance of updating the myfxbook as it hasn't since 4th july?

Comment

Hi there,

When you do go live after your holidays, will we be following your strategy on (I, II, or III) ?
                                As the II has a better performance... Will we be following this strategy?

Enjoy your holiday & good luck on the start up.

Waleed

EDIT: Also do you open different lot size per trade/position? I noticed on myfxbook you changed lot size for every trade. This would be important for me as I would need to set a different broker as my broker only handles Minimum 0.10 per position. Let me know

Cheers.
                                Best waleed, yes, in the begin there are plenty of trades less then 0.10 lot size. so that could be a problem trough.
                                And you will be following the pendulum I account. I and II are the same. III is still in development with the correlation pairs.

I have already update myfxbook.
                                I am going to start as soon as possible with my first trade.

Best regards
                                Fx Pendulum

Comment

Working...
                                X