FX Pendulum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FX Pendulum View Post
    Best waleed, yes, in the begin there are plenty of trades less then 0.10 lot size. so that could be a problem trough.
    And you will be following the pendulum I account. I and II are the same. III is still in development with the correlation pairs.

I have already update myfxbook.
    I am going to start as soon as possible with my first trade.

Best regards
    Fx Pendulum
    Thanks Fx Pendulum, can you please remove the privacy on your lot sizing on myfxbook? Thanks,

Waleed

Comment

No, due the fact that the lot sizes are calculated by the algorithms, and i don't want to give that public. Because it is one of the most important things of the strategy
      I am sorry for that

Best regards
      Fx Pendulum

Comment

Originally posted by FX Pendulum View Post
        No, due the fact that the lot sizes are calculated by the algorithms, and i don't want to give that public. Because it is one of the most important things of the strategy
        I am sorry for that

Best regards
        Fx Pendulum
        Hi,

I can understand, but we ofcourse will see it once we subscribe to the signals

Comment

Announcement: Webinair: 22 July 11. AM London time - 22.00 PM Sydney time

Best Followers and traders,

I proudly can announce you that i have make an agreement with Nick.

For reasonable reasons we have decided to give a free webinair on monday 22 July 2013 @ 11.00 A.M. London time.
          More details about the webinair will follow upcoming weekend.

Special Bonus:

Not for getting more trust to my customers, but also due the fact i believe that people who's interested and make time for other people, which is in this case me, need to get offered special rewards for the trusts.

I have made a special deal with Nick, for all the Followers of the webinair, monday 22e July , 11.00 AM London time, will get offered a rebate on the subscription fee.
          NOT for just 1 month... but... FOR EVERY SIGLE MONTH you will be subscribed for the FX pendulum Services.

Conditions:
          - Once you have unsubscribed, and you want to subscribe again, you have to pay the full monthly fee again
          - The offer is only 1 time available. All subscribers who eligible for the rebate, will always pay the same monthly fee as long they are subscribed.
          - You have to subscribe within 24 hours after the webinair ends ! If you have not subscribed after this deadline, you're rights to the rebate are not available anymore. Which means you have to pay for the full price if you decided to subscribe anyway.
          - About the price of the subscription fee is no communication possible.

Best Regards,

FX Pendulum
          Last edited by FX Pendulum ; 07-19-2013, 03:29 PM.

Comment

We've just wrapped up the webinar and interview. There were a few technical issues intially, so it takes a little bit of patience to watch

I'll try and get an edited version for you soon.

Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

I had subscribed to the signal free trial but has yet to get the signal in my simpletrader account. Nick can you advise?

Comment

Hi Mal1000000's,

Normally you should have received a retrieve code by mail.
                This code has to be entered in your control panel "Retrieve / Transfers".
                After this you should link the signal to your trading account.

I hope this helped you out.

Kr,
                Dubovski

Comment

Originally posted by malmillions View Post
                  I had subscribed to the signal free trial but has yet to get the signal in my simpletrader account. Nick can you advise?
                  I think you need to link your account with MT4 number etc

Comment

Originally posted by malmillions View Post
                    You should have been emailed instructions on how to connect your account as soon as you subscribed.

The email is sent to the same address that is registered with Paypal.

Please check your spam folder, if you still can't find it please jump on live chat support.
                    Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Trading history on myfxbook starts from February or 6 months ago but Albert somewhere mentioned that he started trading this grid strategy 2 months ago. Can you explain this please?

Comment

Originally posted by argreen View Post
                        Trading history on myfxbook starts from February or 6 months ago but Albert somewhere mentioned that he started trading this grid strategy 2 months ago. Can you explain this please?
                        hmm no, i actually always used this system. Already from the beginning
                        Best regards
                        FX pendulum

Comment

The never ending story in Forex...psychological M.M...

The money management mindset of 95%....
                          Hi all,
                          I was thinking about sharing something about the greed and fear. I't is in mine opinion one of the biggest discussions in forex and trading at all.
                          Well I would like to share you guys a story of a man, who inspired me.

This man was for me the psychological guru of the universe. Cold as ice, hot as fire.. still a human being.
                          Money management is a word very often unknown. People are trading and trading, sometimes making millions of profits. But then that one moment..
                          an unexpected happening the world, or a total economic meltdown.. And pooooooffff.... al the millions and all the money was gone. Lukcy whise for that person, the money was only worth some paper for heating the house. I'ts 1929.. right now I am talking about a true story, told by mine grandfather.

He knew a trader, he was not awesome, but he was god itselfs. It was a true money machine. Everybody was betting on him and he rarely lost. The word MM was never noticed in his dictionary. What did he wrong.. well.. nothing.. Still he lost all his money. On the big inflation run in germany 1929. The greed stalled in his mind. He never bought any single car, house, or even a luxury sandwich. Well, if he wasn't that greedy, then he had at least left his house, car, some food , and even his wife.

What i am trying to say is. It better to live poor.. then to die rich.

Then i was thinking about this story. . . and i saw a guy trading as well. I knew him very well.
                          He bought some shares. He was in big profit big time.
                          Still he didn't sold the shares, he told me.. if i sell it, i can't get more profit, and then i don't know what to trade.

Well guess what happened.. The stocks tumbled down, as snow melts before a hot sun. he was now - 5% .. i asked him again, why you don't sell the shares ?
                          Then he told me.. OMG are you crazy. why i should take a -5% loss if i was in profit almost all the time.. The shares will defiantly going up. Well I asked him,
                          Can you live with it, if the company goes broke and you don't have any penny left ? He told me, NO of course not, but it won't happen. It will go back up and I will make profit as soon as possible.

Well guess what happened ..? It went up, back to the break even point. Some traders where speculating on another company which was thinking about to do a fusion.
                          Well.. I asked him again? Why you don't sell you're shares ? He answered : Well, you see what happened.. it went up.. now i will get in profit big time. So no.. i am not going to sell it.

I told him that it would be better for him if you he would sell the share due the fact, that company was a risk fully investment. He should better look to other company's which don't have that high risk exposure ! .
                          He told me that he could not make any money from those, Well i told him it is possible but not that much as you will now.. IF you will make any !

Well, 1 month later, the company went broke.. and he lost all his money.
                          Then he came to me and asked me.. What i' had to do then? I told him 2 words: Sell The Shares!
                          Never heard anything anymore from him !

Then i met another guy.. he was buying on the highs.. in the mindset of .. it will go up more.. and more..
                          And i saw him selling on the lows.. well... it maybe could drop further.. and I'm afraid of losing more. Well in that case. he was in my opinion a good trader. Just he had one problem..

He knew exactly what he was offering to loose, which is good, but he had just 1 problem.. Guess what ? Patience.. He didn't had any. If the share was moving up.. he could not wait till it retraces and went into the market as soon as was possible. Well also he broke his account after 2 years.

So now we've met 2 kinds of traders.. One which is to greedy, One who's got no patience.. and guess what would be the last one. Well, the one who has to much fear:

Also this guy i met. He was a trader with lot of patience and he was not greedy. That was actually also a bit the problem, once he entered a trade, he couldn't go away from his computer. He was so afraid for losing some money. and yes, once it was like 1 or maybe 2 % down. he closed because he could't handle it anymore.
                          Also he broked up his account in 1,5 year.

What did i learned from this.. Well i noticed, all traders didn't had an actually trading plan.
                          They all wanted to make profits and money, but without that plan , they couldn't believe in something how to do it. so the Fear, patience and greed factors killed those traders.

Then i started to make a plan, where my strategy should be implied in. Well that worked out not that easy. I started to have the same problems as those other 3 traders. So i started to just put up everything on paper. And learned myself to stick to it. How to do it ? Well, it helps to have a 3e person view on it, or somebody who's supporting you, or maybe doing some punishments. Like , turning of the computer for 1 week if i don't stick to the plan. And then it helps if a 3e person change the password

Well, in my plan its the -15% which will do it.. and all the other entry points which i assumed in my webinar.
                          IF one of those factors don't met with the actual price. Then i will stay out of the market.
                          And i learned.. its better to have -15% then blown up the entire account.. $$ makes $$ as long you have buying power. you can make money.

Well,
                          For more information:
                          Fx Pendulum,
                          Find me on Skype : appybaboon.

I hope you guys enjoyed my story about FnG button

Comment

Interesting story Pend!!

Thanks for sharing, this will set many minds back on track.

Dub

Comment

A question:
                              5k account with 1x risk is enough for profitable moths including the subscription fee?

Comment

YEs by far , right now in the first week finds webinar i am 1.86% up .. DD will normally get closed on 0, or if the profit between trades get big enough to close 5% netto. If we have a good month, you'll see a good basket trade up to 20-30% if we have a bad month .. 2-4 % will do. otherwise the month before was big time up.

As you can see.. in may and june closed fore over 40% in profit.. that why i closed the basked in july..
                                Fx pendulum

Comment

Working...
                                X