Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Followers Update !

Best followers

I see that there is a lot of confusion, i want you to get rid of those and i'll explain my trade plan setting.

First of all i want you guys to have a look on this chart :

http://www.mql5.com/en/charts/807549...nvestments-ltd

You guys see that there is 2 channel breakout possibility. We can continue in the current channel.. But we can also break downwards and setup a new continuation channel on downtrend.

the 2 red lines are the main levels we are playing on. These levels are the bottom and top of the FOMC event. ( 15 min Candle graph )
    Right now were trading exactly between the range and bulls vs bears are fighting it out on these levels.

Well, what i mentioned in previous posts are the order settings on breakout, because once it really breaks out on confirmation, trend will set and we will see a continuation to NFP or even longer !

So what i've done, is setting up an amount of trade on top of the lines on buy side .. ( 1e target is 1.6280 ) and SL on the sells on 1.6323 absolute high of harmonics structure in monthly.

i setup amount of shorts beneath the lines... with target aiming on 1.5450 and stop loss 1.5380.

What does this mean
    Well in worst case scenario... trend is going to set , and triggers all new short limit stops.. and buy limit stops ( which will be very very unlikely )
    IN this case we will have a +- 1300$ drawdown on master account.. and problaby taking the loss !

In best case scenario... Trend is going to set southward.. till 1.5450 and we take a roughly 250$ + winnings of september on MASTER account !
    IN SUPERB IDIOT FREAKING ALMOST NOT POSSIble best case.. we move first up to 1.6280 ( don't hit SL of sells ) ---> then back down to 1.5450 <--- and we get a roughly 1200$ profits on MASTER
    In not bad not good scenario Trens is going to set northward till 1.6280 and we go down a -300$ ( profit septembers covers 180 ) ON MASTER only !

So that is why i setup these trade.
    You can decide for you're own what you guys prefer to do !

What i am going to do when i am @ holiday:
    - I will NOT give feedback in this forum
    - I will not answer on phone calls
    - I will not respond to e-mails !

- I WILL check prizes trough mobile phone device !
    - I will determine eventually new position if i see changes in structure
    - I will do explanation once i'm back from Africa
    - I will do monitor NFP.

I am going to setup another SHort and LONG trade exactly on FOMC levels !

I have thought about this the hole week.. i have tried a lot of possibilities.. none of them will not work out well.. because were in ranged ATM !

Best regards ,
    FX pendulum

Comment

• Hi Pend. Thanks for the clarification. The trades you want to set up on high/low of FOMC - is this only when you see what happens with NFP or will you add this to you buy and sell stops?

Comment

• Albert,

Question 1:
        You said that
        the 2 red lines are the main levels we are playing on
        I checked your very first SELL position that is opened currently. So the first was opened at 1.57327. If we compare this to the RED channel it is more close to the bottom part of it so why SELL? It does not make sense to me.

Question 2:
        I set 2x LOT multiplier (not risk multiplier) for my 10k account. This means the risk is the same as it was 5k account with 1x LOT multiplier but every value doubled.
        Lately you have closed a BUY position. It was a 0.1lot (0.05lot in your master account). Hence sum of the SELL positions value in my account is: 0.57 and sum of the BUY trades are 0.50. The difference is 0.07. Before closing the BUY trade the difference was just 0.03. So the basket is more unbalanced now. If the price continue moving upward the negative floating value will increase. Do you think that the price will move down? I hope there is a retracement and the price is falling down, but opening another buy position at the bottom of the retracement (I see M30 chart) would be nice

thanks,
        Zoltan
        Last edited by Zoli71; 09-25-2013, 06:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FX Pendulum View Post
          Best followers

I see that there is a lot of confusion, i want you to get rid of those and i'll explain my trade plan setting.

First of all i want you guys to have a look on this chart :

http://www.mql5.com/en/charts/807549...nvestments-ltd

You guys see that there is 2 channel breakout possibility. We can continue in the current channel.. But we can also break downwards and setup a new continuation channel on downtrend.

the 2 red lines are the main levels we are playing on. These levels are the bottom and top of the FOMC event. ( 15 min Candle graph )
          Right now were trading exactly between the range and bulls vs bears are fighting it out on these levels.

Well, what i mentioned in previous posts are the order settings on breakout, because once it really breaks out on confirmation, trend will set and we will see a continuation to NFP or even longer !

So what i've done, is setting up an amount of trade on top of the lines on buy side .. ( 1e target is 1.6280 ) and SL on the sells on 1.6323 absolute high of harmonics structure in monthly.

i setup amount of shorts beneath the lines... with target aiming on 1.5450 and stop loss 1.5380.

What does this mean
          Well in worst case scenario... trend is going to set , and triggers all new short limit stops.. and buy limit stops ( which will be very very unlikely )
          IN this case we will have a +- 1300$ drawdown on master account.. and problaby taking the loss !

In best case scenario... Trend is going to set southward.. till 1.5450 and we take a roughly 250$ + winnings of september on MASTER account !
          IN SUPERB IDIOT FREAKING ALMOST NOT POSSIble best case.. we move first up to 1.6280 ( don't hit SL of sells ) ---> then back down to 1.5450 <--- and we get a roughly 1200$ profits on MASTER
          In not bad not good scenario Trens is going to set northward till 1.6280 and we go down a -300$ ( profit septembers covers 180 ) ON MASTER only !

So that is why i setup these trade.
          You can decide for you're own what you guys prefer to do !

What i am going to do when i am @ holiday:
          - I will NOT give feedback in this forum
          - I will not answer on phone calls
          - I will not respond to e-mails !

- I WILL check prizes trough mobile phone device !
          - I will determine eventually new position if i see changes in structure
          - I will do explanation once i'm back from Africa
          - I will do monitor NFP.

I am going to setup another SHort and LONG trade exactly on FOMC levels !

I have thought about this the hole week.. i have tried a lot of possibilities.. none of them will not work out well.. because were in ranged ATM !

Best regards ,
          FX pendulum

Thanks Albert, that is much more clear to me I think we will be OK.

Cashnet

Comment

• This is from Trading Central - M30 chart:
            GBPUSD201392792537.jpg

Comment

• Hi all ,

Im about to go to the airport ! I am going to inform you guys for the last time.
              I have settet all limit orders in ... and the upside prevails at this moment.

Furthermore will i check on mobile device whats going on.
              What about the lot multiplier zoli: if you do lot Multi x2 and you run a 10k account then you have the same risks as me on a 5k account. im right now -900 in the hole.
              I know this is pain for a lot of people.. but be aware of the fact that september also made 300 Buck.
              Ok anyway , ill stick to my plan , if it dont works out then i have to consider more hedging and more strict moneymanagent if im back. Will be my first losing month since strategy went live !

I wish you all the best ,
              And i hoop to see you soon.
              Best regards , FX pendulum ,

BACK with update and trading 7 - 14e November 2013
              over and out !

Comment

• If The trend turns to go down towards 1.56 etc, what will we do with the hedging? Continue with it?

Comment

• Unfortunately this basket is the first with 2x lot multiplier. The other ones were just 1x lot multiplier.

Comment

• i am leaving as it is with the signal disabled. going to let this be closed hopefully in profit when you have returned.. have a great one Albert.

Comment

• Originally posted by starburn View Post
                      i am leaving as it is with the signal disabled. going to let this be closed hopefully in profit when you have returned.. have a great one Albert.
                      Why did you disable the signal? Albert can intervene by mobile if necessary.

Comment

• Hi there , its me haha . Live from kenja nairobi atm.
                        I write this message just to let you know master account is managed and watched.
                        Cant spend much time with posting on forum.
                        But yes i will intervene as there are big issues. Right now pair is running back into
                        Uptrend . I ' ll watch it carefully

Many regards,
                        Albert

Comment

• Hey guys,

Just letting you know that i got a skype message from Albert today to let me know he's keeping an eye on things and is in control of the situation.

I'll let you know if I get any further feedback from him.
                          Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Good to hear just keep those trades managed best he can while away. Thanks for the update Nicm and Albert.

Comment

• whats going to happen to the 0.14 open position for Buy? as it seems to be dropping now.. Prefer no extra drawdown ofcourse. Nick can you find out?

Comment

• Originally posted by Waleed121 View Post
                                whats going to happen to the 0.14 open position for Buy? as it seems to be dropping now.. Prefer no extra drawdown ofcourse. Nick can you find out?
                                What? I have open positions just as many at pendulum. I don't see any difference.

Comment

Working...
                                X