No announcement yet.

Passive Income Grid/Generator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys , sorry but i dont understand your worries about hard exit becouse you can set that yourself with personal risk appetite you dont need the trader to do that. You dont trust him enough so put a 10 % hard exit on the copier and if it gets hit than within a month or so you recover. Or cancel and move on.

Comment

A signal provider should ALWAYS update myfxbook every 5 minutes. If not question why. Especially bad when if it's in drawdown and it's not updating. It can be coincidence as he didn't update with changing VPS but actually it shouldn't affect it. Anyways watching keenly! Signal looks good, this is interesting goings on though. I'm on sidelines for now. Keen to watch next couple months

Comment

I lowered it because I didn't want to go above what PIG was trading

Comment

Originally posted by EricB View Post
          I lowered it because I didn't want to go above what PIG was trading
          You were still way above risk for your small account balance. I warned you that you might possibly face margin call trading at almost the same lot size as the master account given that his balance was so much bigger. His account could handle trading those lot sizes, yours couldn't.

Comment

My account could have handled it if he didnt open so many trades i never seen that many trades by don before. well some how simpletrader ea messed up last before 12 midnight didnt exit trades or get new trades soon.as i fixed it bam another 200 gone $-716 thanks don. Back to micro lots again.

Comment

Eric.

You crazy bro.

Comment

Funny again. Between here and Social Club, this forum very funny..
                He runs risk 23 and is astonished he blowed...

For others, with 10% per month, don't be astonished if a day you see 20, 30, or 100% DD.

Hopefully the martingal is quite clever but who knows.

Thanks Don for bringing this system.

Comment

Originally posted by EricB View Post
                  My account could have handled it if he didnt open so many trades i never seen that many trades by don before. well some how simpletrader ea messed up last before 12 midnight didnt exit trades or get new trades soon.as i fixed it bam another 200 gone $-716 thanks don. Back to micro lots again.
                  Eric,

Your account could not have handled it.

Attached screen shot shows open trades (at time of this post).
                  Current DD on the Master Account is 6%
                  If you are running at 23x risk, your theoretical drawdown would currently be 138%

PIG.png

This is not a problem with the system, but your understanding of it.
                  Grid systems by their nature open lots of trades if the market goes strongly against them, that is why they are so dangerous.
                  Increasing the lot size (martingale) as the market moves against the positions just increases the problem.

I like you Eric, but you do some crazy things!!

"Risk comes from not knowing what you're doing" (Warren Buffett)

Comment

Screenshot 21:08:15.jpg

Did any one get crazy slippage on EURGBP last night.

Im with ICM with a GBP account, on a Simple trader VPS.

Any feed back would me good to see if the issue is on my end or not

Comment

Sorry please view the attachment if you wish
                      Screenshot 21:08:15.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
                        A signal provider should ALWAYS update myfxbook every 5 minutes. If not question why. Especially bad when if it's in drawdown and it's not updating. It can be coincidence as he didn't update with changing VPS but actually it shouldn't affect it. Anyways watching keenly! Signal looks good, this is interesting goings on though. I'm on sidelines for now. Keen to watch next couple months
                        daystar did the same, its to hide actual running dd which currently sits at 20% there abouts.

simpletraders interface shows it wrong = not the actual.

myfxbook would show it but its not updating for the above mentioned reasons

Comment

The stopping of myfxbook to lower the reported DD is a massive red flag for me, transparency is what I want and that just comes across as shady

It's a shame as I do honestly like the look of this signal ☺

And Eric, your back.. ☺

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Comment

It was a great signal. Just when you have thing going good for you everything fails. And dupapa sorry bud im officially over cooked in this P.O.S forex market. Tired of getting ripped off

Comment

EricB, Dont you think running 17 times risk will whipe ur account soon or later ? Max drawdown is 10%, Atleast that is what he tells us (Hes currently at 17% Drawdown) at 1x Risk. Do the calculations, 17x 17% = 289% You blown ur account 3 times over... Ive blown my account also alot becouse of this shitty spikes of EUR/USD.

And that is what you get with a Grid system. I also had to take some losses today and yesterday. But my account is still standing in 30% Drawndown. (2 times risk).

Comment

17x is insane!!! your asking for your account to be blown.

I'm running it at 0.8x.

Comment

Working...
                                X