X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don do you have a hard stop DD %?

Comment

Originally posted by donnhan169 View Post
      Hi Potter, I encourage you try out our 7 days trial to learn about PIG trading style and How's it different from other typical Grid. Example, last 2-3 weeks, GBPCAD, GBPCHF moved ~ ~1000pips, our system managed making pretty good profit and very small DD. Cheers.

Wow have just checked yr account on here, very impressive results for 2015. Always great to be able to withdraw yr initial capital and trade exclusively with profits. A credit to you Sir.

I'll watch this and may sling some of my own punt capital towards it, if I get around to looking at the data in more detail. I've only had a lazy passing glance just now, and am a bit tired to bother looking into it in more detail tbh.

Without wishing to sound too negative, there is relatively short history so far and over the years I've seen plenty of these situations go tits up, but like I said at least you are in a position to be using house money now in theory.

Good luck for the future.
      Last edited by Potter; 08-03-2015, 02:52 AM. Reason: , instead of . Muahahaha

Comment

I'm official a client of Don since today.
        I'm running it on a more risky profile.

I'm using a risk profile of 2.0

If you want to follow my progress:
        Bart 2 - P.I.G.
        Last edited by Tripzor; 08-06-2015, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Untitled.jpg

working for me. I'm interested in his Scalper program but that will come when I get the account back to par.

Comment

Hi, PIG seems to started opening double trades. Is anyone experiencing that on their account?

Comment

Yea, i am seeing the double trades as well. I sent Don an email and asked if he could respond on the forum if this is intentional. I am already running this at 1.5 risk. So if he is doubling lots, I am pushing the limits. Let's see if responds quickly.

Comment

Im also worried about the risk settings . Just post when he responds. Im thinking to cut the risk for now.

Comment

Dear All,

i moved my vps to the new server, for some reason the old vps is still running mt4 on the background, I fixed the issue. Everything should be back to normal now.

Dont worry about the current duplicate trades either, the system will managed and close them itself.

Regards
                  Don

Comment

Double Post, Sorry
                    Last edited by Tripzor; 08-18-2015, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Dear All,

i moved my vps to the new server, for some reason the old vps is still running mt4 on the background, I fixed the issue. Everything should be back to normal now.

Dont worry about the current duplicate trades either, the system will managed and close them itself.

Regards
                      Don
                      It was a nice extra profit
                      I really love the P.I.G Signal. Just added an extra 2500 Euro to my P.I.G Account. (Peanuts for Mr. Don )

Keep up the good work

Comment

It's time for me to leave some feedback as well.

I followed PIG signal for 2 months, I have to say this is the most consistent signal I came across. I like very much the way it's trading ( entry, re-entry, MM and overall hedging position between different pairs to keep floating DD at minimal. I have seen GBPCAD move 2000 pips with very little retracement since I started this signal, surprisingly PIG made pretty good profit while my other Grid EA got stopout. I am running at 2x risk.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Dear All,

Regards
                          Don
                          That's great however if you switch accounts on us at all then we have a problem the trades on old account will not close... if it's the same account then We are good the system will close the trades but to be honest there shouldn't have been any double trades at all if the account was the same.

Why was there double then?

Thanks for the great performance this month... I'm looking forward to the T.Scalper when my accounts get above par.

Comment

Originally posted by EricB View Post
                            That's great however if you switch accounts on us at all then we have a problem the trades on old account will not close... if it's the same account then We are good the system will close the trades but to be honest there shouldn't have been any double trades at all if the account was the same.

Why was there double then?

Thanks for the great performance this month... I'm looking forward to the T.Scalper when my accounts get above par.
                            That is not what he said,

He switches VPS (Virtual Private Server).
                            So when hes old VPS runs and he's new VPS runs Metatrader with the EA on it, It wil duplicate the trades.
                            But like he said, Everything is ok now.

Sorry but can I maybe ask you somthing :P ?
                            What means par ? You say: I'm looking forward to the T.Scalper when my accounts get above par.

Its probably a noob question but I just cant figure out what you mean by that :P

Comment

The system looks good. Don could you please specify your risks. What is the max. DD we can expect. Do you use a hard stop once it reaches? Do you intervene manually also or just leave EA to trade no matter what?

Comment

Originally posted by EricB View Post
                                Purchased P.I.G [ATTACH=CONFIG]1211[/ATTACH]

Here are my results and I must say this is aggressive type trading. Surprisingly it works despite how aggressive the strategy works... A lot of trades open at 1 time were some where around 7-10. The performance is outstanding. Better than the others I've dealt with in the pass..
                                Hello Eric, thanks for posting your results.

The screen shot you posted states your are trading a lot size of 0.01
                                Are you restricting the system to a maximum lot size of 0.01 lots for all trades (using max. lots)?
                                If so, you are effectively disabling the martingale function of the system, and still making good profits.
                                I am asking because I really hate martingale systems, and your method makes the system much safer.

Thanks, Bill

Comment

Working...
                                X