• Time
  • Show
Clear All

For master :
    Current Balance $28,701.24
    Current Equity $21,147.51

So DD is 26%

We almost doubled max ever DD.
    We are close to max planned DD. A few pips away seen the exposure. Please everyone take your responsibility.

Comment

What is the max planned drawdown ?

Comment

In description it is vague, but he says below 30%.. and so far worst was 15%..

Comment

I cut it off at 10% thats my max dd for this signal.

Comment

What's is acceptable floating DD ?
            - notes that, floating DD will occured, expect to be from less than 30% . so as long as you follow the minimum balance requirement above and do not interfere your manual trades, the system handle and take care itself as it designed for.
            So he's within hes Drawdown so no problem right ?
            I still like the signal verry much.

Comment

Tripzor , you got him running at 2x?

Comment

I also like this signal . I think recovery will be fast . Just everything is depended on eur/usd now and i dont like that I have also vipers trades and few of my own. I closed all pigs trades and have only last trade he entered ...

Comment

Yes I had him running on 2x but I changed it to 1x on friday morning becouse of the big drawdown. Also closed some trades manually becouse of the massive lotsizing.

Comment

Originally posted by Tripzor View Post
                    Yes I had him running on 2x but I changed it to 1x on friday morning becouse of the big drawdown. Also closed some trades manually becouse of the massive lotsizing.

official is now at 38% dd and myfxbook still not updated, surprise surprise.

hope you guys stopped at whatever level you could tolerate.

Comment

Cut off was 40% so you'll see what happens now. Good luck to you guys. The myfxbook off is no good.

Comment

Im at 33% drawdown currently. All traders are expiercing heavy drawdown becouse of the shitty market. Lets hope we have a correction of EUR/USD soon

Comment

I've closed all positions just after market opening...I know how a grid system work,but that's a bit too much for my tolerance

Comment

Master is now over 50% DD
                            So even if it ends profits which I hope for you, ....

Comment

Yeh, i guess thats the end of the road for pig. Hard max exit on the copier saved me here)

Comment

pig is gone,

RIP

sure hope you guys cut well before.

Comment

Working...
                                X