Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All Manual System for Forex and CFD's

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    They didn't really give many trades but here is the brief summary. GBPJPY was stopped, EURNZD made some money (150 pips but mainly off the partials), USDJPY stopped, then open trades in GBPJPY, NZDJPY and AUDUSD, all in a profit. The accumulated profit of the open trades (partials were already taken) is around +300 pips at the moment. All the trades are in the performance so you can actually read and see why it was long or short and updates they gave on it.

    Comment


    • #17
      by stopped you mean it hit stop-loss?
      if yes, does the wins cover those stops?

      Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Okda View Post
        by stopped you mean it hit stop-loss?
        if yes, does the wins cover those stops?

        Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
        Yes, hit the stop. Look at the performance, it's all there https://www.ddmarkets.com/trades-performance/

        Comment


        • #19
          Although this is less relevant to ddmarkets signals, they are starting to offer currency projections for exporters. At the moment they are only covering eurusd, gbpusd and usdjpy. They said it can be used for traders as well but my guess it is mainly for exporters or those that rely on the currency exchange in their business.

          Comment


          • #20
            Just to be clear, unlike the standard signal providers ddmarkets clarifies the technical/fundamental logic behind the signal, displays it on the website, the entry, stop and take profit are sent via email as well as updates on open trades. This allows me to decide whether to go for the signal or not and how much leverage to use for a particular. I've been with them for some time, track record for over a year. This is an example of on their trades this month in GBP so you can see what I mean:

            https://www.ddmarkets.com/the-weekly...on-the-aussie/

            Comment


            • #21
              Timothy, I have a question for you . I like this service and their aproach . my question is about money managment and risk reward. I will ask them this also but wanted to hear from you as a sub thats been with them for a while. Do you apply their MM exactly as they post , meanning all the partials and how does that reflect on your monthly close. I ask becouse 1 to 3 rr Im not seening so far becouse trades very rarely in the last few months reach their end target and if reached then only a fraction of the ttrade do to partials . I apriaciate booking profits and reducing risk but seems to me this messes with the original plan to get 1 : 3 or atleast 1: 2 RR . On the other side trades that get stoped out more often then not reach the protective stop without or with insignificant Partial closing . With this said I have to say that Im very happy with their service and their trade picks. Very often I see my self on the right side of a rally and with logic behind the trades explained is very good learning experience. also the loosers are easy to accept becouse of understanding of the trade . So if you have worked out some MM working with them thats more profitable I would apricate if you share it. I for now will try to set and forget ignoring partials before atleast 1:1 is reached and stop moved to entry. Thanks.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by yabanda View Post
                Timothy, I have a question for you . I like this service and their aproach . my question is about money managment and risk reward. I will ask them this also but wanted to hear from you as a sub thats been with them for a while. Do you apply their MM exactly as they post , meanning all the partials and how does that reflect on your monthly close. I ask becouse 1 to 3 rr Im not seening so far becouse trades very rarely in the last few months reach their end target and if reached then only a fraction of the ttrade do to partials . I apriaciate booking profits and reducing risk but seems to me this messes with the original plan to get 1 : 3 or atleast 1: 2 RR . On the other side trades that get stoped out more often then not reach the protective stop without or with insignificant Partial closing . With this said I have to say that Im very happy with their service and their trade picks. Very often I see my self on the right side of a rally and with logic behind the trades explained is very good learning experience. also the loosers are easy to accept becouse of understanding of the trade . So if you have worked out some MM working with them thats more profitable I would apricate if you share it. I for now will try to set and forget ignoring partials before atleast 1:1 is reached and stop moved to entry. Thanks.
                What I do is decide an amount I wish to risk per trade. Because they don't hold dozens of trades at the same time it makes the risk management easier. My range is $200 - $300 per trade. After reading the strategy I make sure the stop is equal to my range so the actual size of the stop is irrelevant to me whether its 60 pips or 200 pips. Trades that are ok with my analysis I tend to risk a bit more. About the partials, some times I take more and some times I take less, it really depends on the strategy they use and the time frame. They have had better months than October. The signals they gave so far this month compensate.

                Comment


                • #23
                  If anyone finds this relevant, eurusd gained not because traders were actually buying eurusd but traders were closing their eurusd shorts. That means if eurusd will trade higher more traders will close their trades and we will see big gains. I think its called a 'squeeze' but I could be wrong. So if all of the sudden you see big gains in eurusd you will know why. It will surprise a lot of people if it happens, that's for sure.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Timothy24 View Post
                    If anyone finds this relevant, eurusd gained not because traders were actually buying eurusd but traders were closing their eurusd shorts. That means if eurusd will trade higher more traders will close their trades and we will see big gains. I think its called a 'squeeze' but I could be wrong. So if all of the sudden you see big gains in eurusd you will know why. It will surprise a lot of people if it happens, that's for sure.
                    I did say, didn't I?

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      If I am not mistaken the next Fed meeting is on 16 December. ddmarkets said they are not expecting the Fed to hike rates in December. If the Fed wont act they could create a Santa Clause rally in the markets (in US equities). The signals they gave were positioned for USD selling so some money was made out of this.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        If anyone find this relevant, the Euro was sold today because Reuters reported the ECB could cut the deposit rate next week. There were some expectations for a deposit rate but Reuters said the ECB is considering a big deposit rate cut and not small like some expected. Whether it will actually happen or not is a different story but that's why the Euro was sold today. ddmarkets updated on this in an email earlier today.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          DDMarkets predicted EURUSD rally and were long in EURUSD and EURGBP. The strategy is still locked for members only but I will post it once it is free because the trades are closed. They wrote many traders got butchered in the Euro today, those that were short.

                          (Their signals on the Euro is still locked to members only, I will publish it once they unlock it because the trades are closed. There is one trade that is still open, not related to the Euro).
                          Last edited by Timothy24; 12-04-2015, 02:57 PM.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Timothy24 are you subscribed to the Intraday or to the Global?

                            I would love to subscribe to both but if singals are sent by email I dont know if Intraday is going to work for me.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by crazymad View Post
                              Timothy24 are you subscribed to the Intraday or to the Global?

                              I would love to subscribe to both but if singals are sent by email I dont know if Intraday is going to work for me.
                              I am subscribed to the global, these are the signals. The intraday are not signals, they are strategies, usually on the 4hr chart. Look at the past intraday strategies to see what its all about.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                I am interested in trying them for a month, eyes on the Global subscription
                                is it OK to sub now or better wait after the new year to start the sub?

                                Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X