Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timothy24
    replied
    This was the best week they had in a while. Over +400 pips in EURJPY, over +300 pips in EURNZD, +100 pips in EURCHF and good money in GBPAUD. They took out more partials in GBPAUD with 200 - 300 pips profit, the last 20% was closed not long ago with almost +400 pips. Everything is closed now.

Leave a comment:

• Timothy24
    replied
    Looks like this will be the best week so far. 3 open trades, one in +105 pips, the other in +180 pips and the third is in +70 pips. They were long eurjpy, closed it yesterday with just over +400 pips. The beginning of the month was dodgy but has been pretty good so far.

Leave a comment:

• Timothy24
    replied
    If it wasn't for their brexit prediction this would have been the worst month after a long time. Excluding the open trade (its in +10 pips), looks like this month will finish with just over +200 pips.

Leave a comment:

• Timothy24
    replied
    I didnt update this thread for a while. They got 5 losses in a row trying to long GBP before the referendum. It went up eventually but they were not in it. They did short GBP afterwards, saying UK will exit. They made about +930 pips on that move, recovering the previous losses and ending with around +200 pips profit. If you want to know how they came up that UK will exit you can see the strategy in the performance page. No trades are open now.

Leave a comment:

• Timothy24
    replied
    That long trade was in AUDUSD, they closed it yesterday before the RBA. They did take some partials, overall around +140 pips. The new trade they gave on Sunday night is in +100 pips now with the stop at the entry. The biggest profit ddmarkets made was in GBP so far, EURGBP and GBPJPY

Leave a comment:

• Timothy24
    replied
    That small plus +20 pips turned into +140 pips, trade is still open. They gave their prediction for the uk referendum and a new trade they might take when the market opens. They finally made the GBP strategies open to everyone. This is how they predicted GBP will fall using technical analysis, they gave 2 trades based on this, short GBPJPY and long EURGBP. Its an interesting read: https://www.ddmarkets.com/the-weekly...ical-coverage/

Leave a comment:

• Timothy24
    replied
    They closed EURGBP long trade the other day, +120 pips on that. There is only one open trade now, its in a small profit, +20 pips. You can see their performance for the whole month (May) in the link I gave.

Leave a comment:

• Timothy24
    replied
    They emailed to close GBPJPY short position. They took a few partials on it, closed the whole thing with just under +500 pips. There is another trade open in GBP, in over +100 pips. I can't link it because it's still restricted to members only. You can see their performance from 2014 - 2016: https://www.ddmarkets.com/trades-performance/

Leave a comment:

• Timothy24
    replied
    ddmarkets caught the GBP drop, they are still in the trade. Three positions are open, all are in a profit but mainly in GBP pairs.

Leave a comment:

• Timothy24
    replied
    Three trades are open in forex, one with the stop at the entry. The stock they gave is up +12.00% when the market closed on Friday. The trade with the stop at the entry is in +60 pips now.

Leave a comment:

• Timothy24
    replied
    Originally posted by Okda View Post
    May I ask what is meant by stock?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Stock as in shares. They picked a stock form the US stock market that they expect to rise over the medium to long term. Based on the time frame they used it will probably take 6 - 12 months to reach their target assuming they are correct. Its up about +3.00% now.

Leave a comment:

• Okda
    replied
    May I ask what is meant by stock?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Timothy24
    replied
    2 trades are open, one is in about +70 pips profit, the other is trading a few pips below the entry. They gave a stock the other day that they expect to rise over 400% in the medium to long term. They only gave their stock analysis last week, its currently up +1.00% in pre market trading.

Leave a comment:

• Timothy24
    replied
    One trade is open now, around the entry price. They were long GBPUSD, took 40% at about 100 pips profit before the stop was hit at the entry. They gave their GBP projections for the referendum and a stock they believe will outperform this year.

Leave a comment:

• Timothy24
    replied
    EURAUD hit the stop at the entry, they emailed to take 30% when it was in around 140 pips. eurusd stop got hit, they emailed to close 10% of the trade with a loss a day before the FOMC minutes. 2 trades are open now, one is in 100 pips, the other is a new trade, in 24 pips now.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X