All Manual System for Forex and CFD's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Manual System for Forex and CFD's

If you are following an EA that consistently makes money for you, thumbs up For traders that got burned by the market on their own or by following EA's, this thread is for you. I first want to highlight the risks of EA's and I am referring to the non-profitable one's. The market constantly changes. If the EA is not updated accordingly it will lead to significant losses and possibly wipe out your account if excessive leverage is used. Another flaw is the drawdown as traders, especially on myfxbook do not wish to show losses so they allow a fairly large drawdown. On the paper the performance seems great until you begin following and discover the horrible truth on you own.

What I am writing is based on my experience and I do wish all experienced traders to comment. I have signed up with ddmarkets in February 2015. The concept is quite simple. They issue their projection on a certain currency pair, provide the chart they used to get the trade, write the technical or fundamental reason for taking the trade and provide an entry, stop, take profit, risk ratio and the estimated duration of the trade. Trade updates are then sent via email. Because their signals are based on swing most of the signals are issued around the daily close or Asian session. That way I know why to go long or short, the stop loss (the risk) that allows me to fully control the trade. Their performance is since May 2014 so it is just over a year. Let me know what you think guys, https://www.ddmarkets.com/trades-performance/

Okay You signed up Feb 2015 how's it going for you and what is your experience with the trading and the trades themselves?

Comment

Originally posted by EricB View Post
      Okay You signed up Feb 2015 how's it going for you and what is your experience with the trading and the trades themselves?
      Well, I think it's wrong calling them a signal provider, they are more of a research team. They give forecasts on different things. For example, they predicted Tsipras will resign and that the Fed wont hike rates in September before the whole thing with China started. Their latest forecast is that if US equities will keep falling the Fed could hint a new QE and that will wreck the us dollar in the market. They emailed last week that the market is more fundamental than technical so many technical strategies will not work, said they expect the instability in the market to continue for 2 or 3 weeks.

About the trades themselves, they don't scalp so the trades are held for a few days, some times weeks. They say how long when they give their trades. The performance is Forex has been great, I don't know how they do it but they were able to generate consistent profits for months. They gave very few trades in indices and commodities which were ok but not as good as their forex signals. The reason why I said it's more of a research team is because they write a whole piece why the price should rise or fall and back it up with technical analysis. You can review the strategy for every signal they gave since May 2014. Their trading signals have a similar format to investment banks. Once they give a trade out they email when to liquidate profits by realizing partials, moving the stop or exiting the trade before the take profit. When they give an update they show you the chart as it is when they send the update. The signals often sent on Sunday (they wait for the weekly close) and published in the weekly market analysis on the website and if they get any entries during the week they publish it in the trade alerts section on the website. If you an experienced forex trader like me it's fascinating how they do it, take a look at their past trades and see how they were managed.

About the drawdown, they don't keep more than 3 trades open at the same time. They calculate the potential drawdown based on the stop they use so the exposure is predetermined. If they have 2 trades that are open and in a loss of 200 pips lets say they don't give any new trades until one of the trade is stopped out or they were able to downsize the exposure. The only thing left to you is how much leverage you want to use in the trade. Because they work based on partials I suggest the trade size to be an even figure like 10,000, 20,000, 30,000 etc. These are their recent signals, they predicted EURUSD will rise on 13 August and they also predicted GBPNZD gains on last Friday, said the dip was a false breakout on the 4hr chart combined with the daily chart. See how they came up with the entry and how they handled the progress of the trade. They made around 770 pips on GBPNZD and around 480 pips on EURUSD. They said it is rare to make such profits in a short period of time, they gave GBPNZD and estimated duration of like 2 months.

EURUSD - https://www.ddmarkets.com/eurusd-tra...holds-the-key/
      GBPNZD - https://www.ddmarkets.com/gbpnzd-tra...trade-in-2015/

Comment

Just updating that most of the profit last month was in GBPZNZD. They were very unlucky with oil and the indices. Overall, around 1,000 pips last month and it is mainly because that insane spike in GBPNZD. For this month they only gave one trade so far, it is in about 140 pips profit, still open.

Comment

I asked their permission to post their latest signal they gave this month. This a long trade in AUDJPY. I cannot give the take profit though. They used the monthly and 4hr chart to get the signal. I can't post the monthly chart because the target is on it. The stop is already above the entry and they closed 50% of the trade with a profit.

AUDJPY_Current_4hr_Chart_6_September_2015.png

They sent the signal on 6 September (Sunday) when the markets opened.

Comment

I saw a post by FX Protector about that day where all EA's went bust (it was about 3 weeks ago). DDMarkets warned me that the currency correlation has changed and stop using EA's or automated software for the time being if anyone is using them. They later show how the currency correlation changed because of the PBOC and why many technical strategies and EA's went bust. Regarding the AUDJPY signal (I posted a screenshot of their website above), that trade is about 300 pips. This is the link to the currency correlation change they posted. https://www.ddmarkets.com/a-closer-p...-trade-alerts/

Comment

I am not sure I will keep updating this thread. That AUDJPY was closed to day although it kept rising, over 300 pips made. There is another trade running (the only one for the moment) with about 40 pips profit. There is a trades performance going back to May 2014, that's about 16 months track record. Good luck to everyone.

Comment

This is not about ddmarkets signals. They said the Greek elections might go for a second round because no party may have enough majority to form a government. It happened before by the way if you are keeping on top of things. They also wrote that Moody''s downgraded France government bonds ratings on Friday to Aa2.

Comment

Very interesting site thanks for posting

Comment

Sure yabanda. If you keep an eye on their trades it will make you wonder why traders scalp in the market.

Comment

Yeh I like that and also the detailed explanation to the trades . Seems to be very profitable learning journey . Just the type I was looking for .

Comment

Thanks for this. Great site. There are a few levels of membership- which one have you subbed to if i may ask? Was looking for forex only....

Comment

I'm with global .

Comment

Originally posted by yabanda View Post
                            I'm with global .
                            can you please share you experience following their signals n the upcoming weeks? i am very interested in following them also

Comment

Today got stopped out on gbpjpy long . They gave a multiple updates during the trade and a few warnings like when ever resistance or support was broken. Seems like a good service but booked a loss today . My luck I guess .

Comment

Working...
                              X