Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Okda View Post
    I am interested in trying them for a month, eyes on the Global subscription
    is it OK to sub now or better wait after the new year to start the sub?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
    I don't know, I guess its your call on this. The only big news this month is the Fed meeting and the elections in Spain. They have one trade open, they usually give new trades on Sunday before the market opens.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy24 View Post
      DDMarkets predicted EURUSD rally and were long in EURUSD and EURGBP. The strategy is still locked for members only but I will post it once it is free because the trades are closed. They wrote many traders got butchered in the Euro today, those that were short.

(Their signals on the Euro is still locked to members only, I will publish it once they unlock it because the trades are closed. There is one trade that is still open, not related to the Euro).
      They opened the strategy to everyone. This is the EURUSD signal I was talking about before: https://www.ddmarkets.com/the-weekly...-for-the-euro/ You can get the other signal from the performance page.

Comment

Hello Timothy and thanks for posting information about their signal. It certainly looks interesting. Since there is no myfxbook page but just a history of their trades I cannot see what the DD is or monthly growth based on their money management. I think those are important anyways, but especially so when running other strategies as well. Can you enlighten us?

Comment

do they provide money management guide? or you leave it to the trader himself and they only focus on the signal itself

Comment

I signed up to these guys a week ago to give them a whirl. Each alert is sent as an email and then it is explained in detail on why they are taking the position with charts etc. Mostly daily and weekly views. As always with my effing luck - first 2 trades have hit SL. Bloody classic. Trade history looks excellent though. Money management is up to you as a sub, im using 1% a trade to begin with. Most trades are aiming for 1.3 RR

Comment

Originally posted by beaumz View Post
              I signed up to these guys a week ago to give them a whirl. Each alert is sent as an email and then it is explained in detail on why they are taking the position with charts etc. Mostly daily and weekly views. As always with my effing luck - first 2 trades have hit SL. Bloody classic. Trade history looks excellent though. Money management is up to you as a sub, im using 1% a trade to begin with. Most trades are aiming for 1.3 RR
              That's a really bad timing but at least you didn't go wild with the leverage. One of their trades is in about +220 pips profit so that covets one of the stops at the moment. We'll see how this all ends on Wednesday. I sometimes close the trades when I feel is right, it's easier to do because you know the reason behind the long or short.

Comment

That's a really bad timing but at least you didn't go wild with the leverage. One of their trades is in about +220 pips profit so that covets one of the stops at the moment. We'll see how this all ends on Wednesday. I sometimes close the trades when I feel is right, it's easier to do because you know the reason behind the long or short.
                Yep there was a great short that has made me break even. Taking partial profits throughout the life of the trades is a sound strategy but imo you need a decent chunk of capital to make it worthwhile with this service. Think i might halt trading till jan to wait for better market conditions.

Comment

Yep there was a great short that has made me break even. Taking partial profits throughout the life of the trades is a sound strategy but imo you need a decent chunk of capital to make it worthwhile with this service. Think i might halt trading till jan to wait for better market conditions.
                  may you share your thoughts about suitable balance and risk to follow this signal
                  thanks in advance

Comment

Hi Okda,

Personally I only like to use 1% risk per trade, however you could go up to risking 2-3% per trade if you are comfortable with that. They measure their performance in pips so there is no solid set risk just a RR ratio for each trade idea, for example they will say a particular trade idea is 1:3 return or 1:5, longer term swing trades that require a few hundred pip stops. You have to manually enter the trades yourself on your account this is not a connected signal to the simpletrader network. It's a good service that you can try out for a month or 2 see how it fits into your own trading. Your own timezone is important too as i miss a few signals as i am asleep during new york session. It would be best to use if you are mainly awake for whole of london and most of new york session. Balance wise will have to be min 10k+.

Comment

Hi Okda,

Personally I only like to use 1% risk per trade, however you could go up to risking 2-3% per trade if you are comfortable with that. They measure their performance in pips so there is no solid set risk just a RR ratio for each trade idea, for example they will say a particular trade idea is 1:3 return or 1:5, longer term swing trades that require a few hundred pip stops. You have to manually enter the trades yourself on your account this is not a connected signal to the simpletrader network. It's a good service that you can try out for a month or 2 see how it fits into your own trading. Your own timezone is important too as i miss a few signals as i am asleep during new york session. It would be best to use if you are mainly awake for whole of london and most of new york session. Balance wise will have to be min 10k+.
                      I didn't think about the time zones but yes. They usually give the signals at the daily close, some times after the London fix. The updates they send are usually throughout the US session, some updates are in the European session. I don't know if you are still in but there are 3 trades open, total profit it of all is about +300 pips. I agree $10k or more will give you a good start if you don't want to over-leverage.

Comment

what lot size for each trade if the account will be 10k$ as suggested?

Comment

Is ddmarkets still operational? I signed up with them a week ago and have received no confirmation or trade alerts...

I didn't think about the time zones but yes. They usually give the signals at the daily close, some times after the London fix. The updates they send are usually throughout the US session, some updates are in the European session. I don't know if you are still in but there are 3 trades open, total profit it of all is about +300 pips. I agree $10k or more will give you a good start if you don't want to over-leverage.

Comment

Seems not... I emailed them a few days ago and have heard nothing. Normally they respond very quickly.

Originally posted by alazarus View Post
                            Is ddmarkets still operational? I signed up with them a week ago and have received no confirmation or trade alerts...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone still following them?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi.
                                As I know it doesn't provide signals any more.

Отправлено с моего Nexus 5 через Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X