No announcement yet.

All Manual System for Forex and CFD's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All ddmarkets trades are closed now. The last 4 signals, USDCHF, USDJPY. GBPJPY and EURCAD made some good money.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy24 View Post
      All ddmarkets trades are closed now. The last 4 signals, USDCHF, USDJPY. GBPJPY and EURCAD made some good money.
      Sent you a pm regarding subsets ddmarkets

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Okda View Post
        Sent you a pm regarding subsets ddmarkets

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
        Thanks for letting me know, I would have missed it otherwise

Comment

So far a couple of trades are running. The best trade this month was the long GBPJPY that they made over +200 pips. I closed it early but I am still happy.

Comment

I'm still not at all convinced it is possible to make money from this signal (and that comes from someone who has been running it for almost a year).

To give an example, it looks like we are about to hit another SL on the EURGBP trade. If so, I will lose 93 pips. On the recent EURCAD trade, I made 100 pips. On that basis, and looking at their performance page, one would assume that I would end up in significant profit after those two trades. The reality, however, is that those 100 EURCAD pips added 0.4% to my account, but if we hit the SL on the current trade, I will lose 3% (as it's a full SL). In short, their performance page, and their stated r:r for each trade is absolutely meaningless, and every time a SL is hit, it takes 4 or 5 winning trades (which are effectively partial closures rather than full TPs) to break even.

I would love this signal to work for me but I genuinely don't see how it can.

EDIT: SL just hit on EURGBP trade.

So far a couple of trades are running. The best trade this month was the long GBPJPY that they made over +200 pips. I closed it early but I am still happy.

Comment

Originally posted by withnail View Post
              I'm still not at all convinced it is possible to make money from this signal (and that comes from someone who has been running it for almost a year).

To give an example, it looks like we are about to hit another SL on the EURGBP trade. If so, I will lose 93 pips. On the recent EURCAD trade, I made 100 pips. On that basis, and looking at their performance page, one would assume that I would end up in significant profit after those two trades. The reality, however, is that those 100 EURCAD pips added 0.4% to my account, but if we hit the SL on the current trade, I will lose 3% (as it's a full SL). In short, their performance page, and their stated r:r for each trade is absolutely meaningless, and every time a SL is hit, it takes 4 or 5 winning trades (which are effectively partial closures rather than full TPs) to break even.

I would love this signal to work for me but I genuinely don't see how it can.

EDIT: SL just hit on EURGBP trade.
              What they do is give the trade and explain the reason for it. They do send updates on partials like you said but the risk management is done by the traders themselves. I will give you an example, that new trade they gave yesterday is in +90 pips now, I already took profit on it, I am not waiting for an update from them. You are wrong about that it takes 5 trades to break even, I am sorry that it didnt work for you. A performance is measured over a long period of time and not several trades like the ones' you mentioned. My best suggestion to anyone who is considering to be with them, do your own risk management, I personally change the lot size from trade to trade, exit and enter when I want.

About the risk ratio, it is the risk ratio at the beginning of the trade and it is downsized based on profits and technical levels. Like I said before, I pretty much do what I want, all I care about is the entry. One more thing, they are ok with commodities and indices but not as good as forex.

I am adding this, take every trade they give. I know you missed their best trades this month. I take every single trade but like I said I change the lot size depending on the strategy they give.
              Last edited by Timothy24; 04-22-2016, 07:17 AM.

Comment

That trade I pulled out from is in +200 pips now. Its alright, I am personally used to it and I am happy with my +90 pips. Is anyone else still in this? I am just curious.

Comment

Withnail, are you in this trade? Its over +300 pips now. I didnt re-enter but +90 pips is fine with me.

Comment

No - I cancelled my subscription a day or two ago. Which trade are you talking about? As I mentioned, the number of pips is pretty much meaningless from my perspective..

Withnail, are you in this trade? Its over +300 pips now. I didnt re-enter but +90 pips is fine with me.

Comment

No - I cancelled my subscription a day or two ago. Which trade are you talking about? As I mentioned, the number of pips is pretty much meaningless from my perspective..
                      I see, that's fine then. The one from yesterday, after the daily chart closed. They gave 3 entries for 3 different pairs and only took one. They were right on all three. I dont usually write trades that are open because its not fair to them but I guess because the stop already moved (they emailed on this, I am already out), they went long in GBPNZD from 2.0711.

Comment

Ah, ok. I got the emails but not the alerts themselves, as my subscription ended yesterday. Anyway, good luck, I hope the signals continue to work out for you - I'll be keeping an eye on things over the next few months.

I see, that's fine then. The one from yesterday, after the daily chart closed. They gave 3 entries for 3 different pairs and only took one. They were right on all three. I dont usually write trades that are open because its not fair to them but I guess because the stop already moved (they emailed on this, I am already out), they went long in GBPNZD from 2.0711.

Comment

Ah, ok. I got the emails but not the alerts themselves, as my subscription ended yesterday. Anyway, good luck, I hope the signals continue to work out for you - I'll be keeping an eye on things over the next few months.
                          I see, ok. Thanks, good luck in the market. If you come across something interesting hit me up in a pm.

Comment

Just updating ddmarkets decided to pull out GBPNZD, just over +400 pips. Like I said, I made less but I am fine with that, it happened to me a few times before already but I would rather get profits when I can. They gave a new trade yesterday. They dont have many trades open at the same time, they usually start with one.

Comment

The latest trade is in +70 pips, stop above the entry, partials were taken at different levels, the highest was with +100 pips. I decided to play along with this after GBPNZD. Only one trade is open.

Comment

That last trade I updated was in gbpcad. They moved the stop above the entry and took some partials when it was in a nice profit. The market took out the stop so some profit was made. There is one trading open now.

They were going to short usdjpy earlier this week (sunday night) but they didn't. They thought about shorting it on Wednesday night but they didn't go for it. This was their reason for shorting usdjpy, they published it on Sunday, worth a read https://www.ddmarkets.com/the-weekly...ding-strategy/

Comment

Working...
                                X