No announcement yet.

All Manual System for Forex and CFD's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They closed EURGBP long trade the other day, +120 pips on that. There is only one open trade now, its in a small profit, +20 pips. You can see their performance for the whole month (May) in the link I gave.

Comment

That small plus +20 pips turned into +140 pips, trade is still open. They gave their prediction for the uk referendum and a new trade they might take when the market opens. They finally made the GBP strategies open to everyone. This is how they predicted GBP will fall using technical analysis, they gave 2 trades based on this, short GBPJPY and long EURGBP. Its an interesting read: https://www.ddmarkets.com/the-weekly...ical-coverage/

Comment

That long trade was in AUDUSD, they closed it yesterday before the RBA. They did take some partials, overall around +140 pips. The new trade they gave on Sunday night is in +100 pips now with the stop at the entry. The biggest profit ddmarkets made was in GBP so far, EURGBP and GBPJPY

Comment

I didnt update this thread for a while. They got 5 losses in a row trying to long GBP before the referendum. It went up eventually but they were not in it. They did short GBP afterwards, saying UK will exit. They made about +930 pips on that move, recovering the previous losses and ending with around +200 pips profit. If you want to know how they came up that UK will exit you can see the strategy in the performance page. No trades are open now.

Comment

If it wasn't for their brexit prediction this would have been the worst month after a long time. Excluding the open trade (its in +10 pips), looks like this month will finish with just over +200 pips.

Comment

Looks like this will be the best week so far. 3 open trades, one in +105 pips, the other in +180 pips and the third is in +70 pips. They were long eurjpy, closed it yesterday with just over +400 pips. The beginning of the month was dodgy but has been pretty good so far.

Comment

This was the best week they had in a while. Over +400 pips in EURJPY, over +300 pips in EURNZD, +100 pips in EURCHF and good money in GBPAUD. They took out more partials in GBPAUD with 200 - 300 pips profit, the last 20% was closed not long ago with almost +400 pips. Everything is closed now.

Comment

There was a short on USDJPY a few weeks ago, the spike above 107 hit the stop, about 185 pips. There are 3 open trades now, all with a stop at the entry. All the trades together are in 160 pips more or less before the fed. A long trade in crude oil was stopped out. Interesting month.

Comment

One of the trade hit the stop at the entry, long audchf. 40% of the trade was closed with a profit before it dropped. There are 2 open trades, just over +200 pips. They are still in but Im out, Im happy with what I have now. They might give a trade on usdjpy later.

Comment

• i also follow another one https://www.fxcomment.com/en/ , I find him very diligent and his past records are very honest, losses are clearly stated and not dressed up, no crazy limits on stop losses and trades in my time zone Sydney during my after work hours. notification is sent via email and watsapp

Comment

• I might a well update that they were long NZDUSD, I closed it early. They emailed today to exit with over +200 pips. The other trade is still open with almost +100 pips now. Great month with ddmarkets. The big profit was in 1 week.

Comment

• There were 2 trades so far, EURNZD and USDJPY. EURNZD finished at zero more or less, didnt work out,. USDJPY hit the stop, -85 pips. They sent a new trade and its the only one now. Every trade has stops, so far they recovered from every loss in the past couple of years,

Comment

• I didnt update this for a long time, wow. Ok, where do I start? In September I took a hit from their GBP longs. There were some profits in September but didnt expect to get hit from GBP. The stops got hit so it could have been worse. Made some recovery in October, their best call was Trump winning the elections, most of the money was made in the Dow and not forex. Since the elections it's been slow, a few stops got hit but nothing major yet. Looks like they will have a go at GBPAUD, lets see how it goes.

update: EURJPY hit the sto). They emailed to close 30% of that trade before it his the stop with a loss and then it kept going up and hit the stop. GBPAUD is the first meaningful profit since the US elections.
                            Last edited by Timothy24; 11-28-2016, 02:50 PM.

Comment

• I;ll try and update this once a week. That GBPAUD was their best call since the elections, its in +200 pips now. I closed it early but doesnt matter, it works out for me that way. There are 3 trades running, 2 of them are already in some profit, they gave one trade not long ago, just a few pips on it so far, about 10 pips.

Comment

• Here is my late update as promised. November was not a good month. There were a few profitable trades like that GBPAUD but other than that nothing worth mentioning. It started good with the US elections. So far there were 3 trades in December, best trade was EURNZD, +160 pips with no partials. There were some profits in EURUSD and EURJPY and a loss of about 50 pips in EURCHF. They gave their strategy for the week, mentioned the fed so I'll see how this week goes.

Comment

Working...
                                X