No announcement yet.

All Manual System for Forex and CFD's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, so things look much better in December so far. Besides the EURNZD at the beginning of the month with +160 pips they went long again, about +230 pips profit there. I should say that their GBPNZD long before EURNZD didnt work out, lost -120 pips. A bit of money on EURAUD and GBPCAD as well. Out of 8 trades so far only 2 hit the stop. There is only one open trade in +35 pips,

Comment

• Well, this turned out to be their best month after sometime. A lot of pips over EURNZD in two trades like I wrote before (close to 400), smaller profits on most trade. They were long EURJPY but closed with 70 pips. There are 2 trades open, one is in +40 pips with the stop above the entry and a new trade they gave about an hour ago around the entry. Good recovery.

Comment

• Im not sure there is much to update, December was a really good month. So far there was one loss of 30 pips on EURGBP (stop got hit, they thought it might happen so the emailed to close a third of the trade beforehand). 2 trades are open now. They dont keep many trades open to keep a low open drawdown pips-wise.

Comment

• Wow, I keep forgetting about this thread. Well, this is what happened since the last update. They took a beating from the market in the past 3 months, stops kept getting it for a while now. There were a few good trades but the losses didnt really help, especially in April. The positive thing out of this is that they didnt remove the stops or made the stop a lot bigger just not to lose. If they would have done that it would have been game over. This month looked like a repetition of last month in the beginning but then they managed to pull out some pretty good trades, best one for me was usdjpy short, almost 200 pips on it. Both trades that are open now are in a profit, could do with more.

Comment

• I still have eur/usd, gbp/usd and gbo/nzd open, in total about 100 pips down.
            Just wondering which do you have still open that's in profit?

Comment

• Originally posted by phynicle View Post
              I still have eur/usd, gbp/usd and gbo/nzd open, in total about 100 pips down.
              Just wondering which do you have still open that's in profit?
              I think you wrote it in the wrong place by mistake, there is only 2 trades and none of them are in the pairs you wrote. They are also in a profit at the moment. Good luck with your trades though.

Comment

• Alright, here is my weekly update that I hope I will remember to do one next week. Pretty much same as before, good trades so far. The loss in GBPAUD was recovered in the next trade in GBPJPY, there was a long AUDCHF that made about +65 pips this week. 2 trades are open, one of them is new, the other is in about 50 pips now.

Comment

Working...
                X