X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beaumz
    replied
    Originally posted by Timothy24 View Post
    That's a really bad timing but at least you didn't go wild with the leverage. One of their trades is in about +220 pips profit so that covets one of the stops at the moment. We'll see how this all ends on Wednesday. I sometimes close the trades when I feel is right, it's easier to do because you know the reason behind the long or short.
    Yep there was a great short that has made me break even. Taking partial profits throughout the life of the trades is a sound strategy but imo you need a decent chunk of capital to make it worthwhile with this service. Think i might halt trading till jan to wait for better market conditions.

Leave a comment:

• Timothy24
    replied
    Originally posted by beaumz View Post
    I signed up to these guys a week ago to give them a whirl. Each alert is sent as an email and then it is explained in detail on why they are taking the position with charts etc. Mostly daily and weekly views. As always with my effing luck - first 2 trades have hit SL. Bloody classic. Trade history looks excellent though. Money management is up to you as a sub, im using 1% a trade to begin with. Most trades are aiming for 1.3 RR
    That's a really bad timing but at least you didn't go wild with the leverage. One of their trades is in about +220 pips profit so that covets one of the stops at the moment. We'll see how this all ends on Wednesday. I sometimes close the trades when I feel is right, it's easier to do because you know the reason behind the long or short.

Leave a comment:

• beaumz
    replied
    I signed up to these guys a week ago to give them a whirl. Each alert is sent as an email and then it is explained in detail on why they are taking the position with charts etc. Mostly daily and weekly views. As always with my effing luck - first 2 trades have hit SL. Bloody classic. Trade history looks excellent though. Money management is up to you as a sub, im using 1% a trade to begin with. Most trades are aiming for 1.3 RR

Leave a comment:

• Okda
    replied
    do they provide money management guide? or you leave it to the trader himself and they only focus on the signal itself

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• deweymcg
    replied
    Hello Timothy and thanks for posting information about their signal. It certainly looks interesting. Since there is no myfxbook page but just a history of their trades I cannot see what the DD is or monthly growth based on their money management. I think those are important anyways, but especially so when running other strategies as well. Can you enlighten us?

Leave a comment:

• Timothy24
    replied
    DDMarkets predicted EURUSD rally and were long in EURUSD and EURGBP. The strategy is still locked for members only but I will post it once it is free because the trades are closed. They wrote many traders got butchered in the Euro today, those that were short.

(Their signals on the Euro is still locked to members only, I will publish it once they unlock it because the trades are closed. There is one trade that is still open, not related to the Euro).
    They opened the strategy to everyone. This is the EURUSD signal I was talking about before: https://www.ddmarkets.com/the-weekly...-for-the-euro/ You can get the other signal from the performance page.

Leave a comment:

• Timothy24
    replied
    Originally posted by Okda View Post
    I am interested in trying them for a month, eyes on the Global subscription
    is it OK to sub now or better wait after the new year to start the sub?

I don't know, I guess its your call on this. The only big news this month is the Fed meeting and the elections in Spain. They have one trade open, they usually give new trades on Sunday before the market opens.

Leave a comment:

• Okda
    replied
    I am interested in trying them for a month, eyes on the Global subscription
    is it OK to sub now or better wait after the new year to start the sub?

Leave a comment:

• Timothy24
    replied
    Originally posted by crazymad View Post
    Timothy24 are you subscribed to the Intraday or to the Global?

I would love to subscribe to both but if singals are sent by email I dont know if Intraday is going to work for me.
    I am subscribed to the global, these are the signals. The intraday are not signals, they are strategies, usually on the 4hr chart. Look at the past intraday strategies to see what its all about.

Leave a comment:

• crazymad
    replied
    Timothy24 are you subscribed to the Intraday or to the Global?

I would love to subscribe to both but if singals are sent by email I dont know if Intraday is going to work for me.

Leave a comment:

• Timothy24
    replied
    DDMarkets predicted EURUSD rally and were long in EURUSD and EURGBP. The strategy is still locked for members only but I will post it once it is free because the trades are closed. They wrote many traders got butchered in the Euro today, those that were short.

(Their signals on the Euro is still locked to members only, I will publish it once they unlock it because the trades are closed. There is one trade that is still open, not related to the Euro).
    Last edited by Timothy24; 12-04-2015, 02:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Timothy24
    replied
    If anyone find this relevant, the Euro was sold today because Reuters reported the ECB could cut the deposit rate next week. There were some expectations for a deposit rate but Reuters said the ECB is considering a big deposit rate cut and not small like some expected. Whether it will actually happen or not is a different story but that's why the Euro was sold today. ddmarkets updated on this in an email earlier today.

Leave a comment:

• Timothy24
    replied
    If I am not mistaken the next Fed meeting is on 16 December. ddmarkets said they are not expecting the Fed to hike rates in December. If the Fed wont act they could create a Santa Clause rally in the markets (in US equities). The signals they gave were positioned for USD selling so some money was made out of this.

Leave a comment:

• Timothy24
    replied
    If anyone finds this relevant, eurusd gained not because traders were actually buying eurusd but traders were closing their eurusd shorts. That means if eurusd will trade higher more traders will close their trades and we will see big gains. I think its called a 'squeeze' but I could be wrong. So if all of the sudden you see big gains in eurusd you will know why. It will surprise a lot of people if it happens, that's for sure.
    I did say, didn't I?

Leave a comment:

• Timothy24
    replied
    If anyone finds this relevant, eurusd gained not because traders were actually buying eurusd but traders were closing their eurusd shorts. That means if eurusd will trade higher more traders will close their trades and we will see big gains. I think its called a 'squeeze' but I could be wrong. So if all of the sudden you see big gains in eurusd you will know why. It will surprise a lot of people if it happens, that's for sure.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X