Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading Social Club Team

Hello Forex Signal Members,

I was asked to open a topic on ForexSignals.com so we can provide more info to our follower about our signal. Also, since we are new to this, i want to thank this network for the opportunity that give us (Traders) to post topics and signals.

Our Strategy is a Ressitance and Support levels strategy that works together with pivot points, it is a technical and fundamental analysis and does not involves any type of automated trading. All our trading is executed manually.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Regards,

Trading Social Club Team.

You can view our performance at Connect forex: http://www.connectforex.com/signal/4...cial-Club.html

Comment

Originally posted by Trading Social Club View Post
      Hello Forex Signal Members,

I was asked to open a topic on ForexSignals.com so we can provide more info to our follower about our signal. Also, since we are new to this, i want to thank this network for the opportunity that give us (Traders) to post topics and signals.

Our Strategy is a Ressitance and Support levels strategy that works together with pivot points, it is a technical and fundamental analysis and does not involves any type of automated trading. All our trading is executed manually.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Regards,

Trading Social Club Team.
      Welcome to our community. Can you tell us more about your trading team? Who is executing trades? Is that one person or a team? Can you tell us more about each of your traders?
      The only people who get hurt on a roller coaster are the ones who jump off.

Comment

Originally posted by reQuorter View Post
        Welcome to our community. Can you tell us more about your trading team? Who is executing trades? Is that one person or a team? Can you tell us more about each of your traders?
        Hi,

We are a team of 4 traders from Spain with experience on manual and automaded strategy of 29 years compounded. Our strategy is based in our experience on trading and we developed our own trading rules based on technical and fundamental analysis looking for support and resistance levels and pivot points so we can define the correct entry of each trade and also we use different indicators to constantly make the analysis.

Regards,

Comment

WOW just seen your lot sizing. Its HUGE!!!!

Do you have any setup advice for mere mortals like me who only have a few thousand in as there balance. Simply because a lot size of 25.00 would kill our accounts

Comment

Hi,
            In this case that the account has a big lot size, you can set the risk settings at a fraction of our lot size, i.e. instead setting the risk fator to 1, you can set it to 0.1 or less, that way your account will not suffer the lot size amount.

Regards

Comment

Welcome to the site TSC and congratulations on your performance since the start of the year

Can you give us a bit more information on your experience and how you guys manage a single account when there are 4 people contributing?
              Would you like free lifetime access to our forex trading room?

Open an account at Blueberry Markets and save the $97/monthly fee.

Click here to find out more.

Comment

When did Max Historic Drawdown of 53% occur?

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                  Welcome to the site TSC and congratulations on your performance since the start of the year

Can you give us a bit more information on your experience and how you guys manage a single account when there are 4 people contributing?
                  Hi Nick,

thanks for your post. At the time we enter in a trade, we have to all analize the market and the positions we want to enter with, that way we can all make sure that the analisys is guided in the same direction.

Also, since the market is open 24/5 we turn ourselves so we can assure that the account will not suffer extreme damage with the market movements and also as part of our customer service is the other reason why we turn ourselves.

Regards,

Comment

Welcome TSC!

I have some questions that could be useful for many users:

- What is the maxDD for this Signal? Is there an EA that automatically close all the position as soon as maxDD is reached?
                    - Is Max Historic DD 53%? When did it occur?
                    - What is the minimum Balance to follow your Signal?
                    - CFD (DE30,US30,UK100 and so on): the CFD's Brokers lot size - Point Value management is very different i.e. ICMarkets does not allow mini and micro lot (minimum size is 1) it would be a problem for subscribers. 1lot DE30 means 1 full DAX Future (point value 25). This is the arrangement made by ICM and his LP.
                    Based on your Closed Trades, the Point Value for 1 lot DE30 is 1, that is a big difference compared with ICM (25) and not manageable by broker/copier (in this case the issue is related to Broker but I don't know if the ST copier would manage different Point Value for same financial instrument).

Thank you
                    cheers
                    bull_2nd

Comment

Originally posted by bull_2nd View Post
                      Welcome TSC!

I have some questions that could be useful for many users:

- What is the maxDD for this Signal? Is there an EA that automatically close all the position as soon as maxDD is reached?
                      - Is Max Historic DD 53%? When did it occur?
                      - What is the minimum Balance to follow your Signal?
                      - CFD (DE30,US30,UK100 and so on): the CFD's Brokers lot size - Point Value management is very different i.e. ICMarkets does not allow mini and micro lot (minimum size is 1) it would be a problem for subscribers. 1lot DE30 means 1 full DAX Future (point value 25). This is the arrangement made by ICM and his LP.
                      Based on your Closed Trades, the Point Value for 1 lot DE30 is 1, that is a big difference compared with ICM (25) and not manageable by broker/copier (in this case the issue is related to Broker but I don't know if the ST copier would manage different Point Value for same financial instrument).

Thank you
                      cheers
                      bull_2nd

Hi, Thanks for your interest on our strategy.

The max DD happened at the beggining of our historical when we were testing our strategy during an unexpected market movement.
                      The minimum balance we recommend is 5,000 USD so you can start with enough marging to trade safely but you can start with less, you just need to set the copier risk settings to the minimum allowed by it.

Let us know if you have any more questions.

Regards,

Comment

Hi Everyone,

As per safety today due to the Fed meeting and because the market will be dangerous, we will suspend our trading and will resume trading tomorrow.

Regards

Comment

Hi, any comments regarding the recent string of negative trades? This seems out of line with the recent history of this signal.

Comment

Hi Guys, Do you have any free trial for you strategy?
                            Thanks

Comment

hello can you provide any updates?

Comment

Working...
                              X