No announcement yet.

Betatrader - Swing Trading System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's strange, the price went 80pips passed the SL, so I'm stopped out. Stop was 9085, high as 9164

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• And it was closed below the sl 20 minutes ago
      Closed at 90685

I don't copy sl by the way, only copy the tp

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Was strange to be trading in the middle of draghi speech don't you think? There is a couple of trades every month so why risk opening 2 during question and answer time??? I don't got it. Look what happened.

Comment

• Remember that those are pending orders, he place them when the charts align with his strategy, he doesn't look at news at all
          For our bad luck both trades were triggered during the news cause of cad moving cause of USD

Comment

• yep, both crosses had posted nicely looking bearish engulfs... evverything inline with the trading strategy... just it didnt work out. Happens....
            The AudCad didnt reverse tho so we might recover on this one...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Okda View Post
              Remember that those are pending orders, he place them when the charts align with his strategy, he doesn't look at news at all
              For our bad luck both trades were triggered during the news cause of cad moving cause of USD

Okay didn't realise they were pending. Still draghi q and a is most likely the biggest market mover we got. Not going forwards with beta hopefully this AC trade works out

Comment

• this signal has been suffering for the more than 6 months now, since the start of september and till today the gains are -1% ( negative one percent) adding to that the sub fees the results are not that enoucring anymore

i know it is a long term trading style, and it was said several times that you can't judge it by checking the charts every day, but here i am after more than 6 months of being a sub, the account is down

this is the only signal that i gave it such a long time hoping for recovery

seems it is time to stop it by the end of this month

Comment

• Originally posted by Okda View Post
                  this signal has been suffering for the more than 6 months now, since the start of september and till today the gains are -1% ( negative one percent) adding to that the sub fees the results are not that enoucring anymore

i know it is a long term trading style, and it was said several times that you can't judge it by checking the charts every day, but here i am after more than 6 months of being a sub, the account is down

this is the only signal that i gave it such a long time hoping for recovery

seems it is time to stop it by the end of this month
                  I dont want to sound the bad guy here but I also think that. But that is pure to the reason that I think the market is turned intro a fundamental market. Everything gets moved by somthing. Not trough Technical stuff anymore..

Comment

• Agree in last 6 months only 1% so for me too expensive signal an i'm leaving signal at the end of month

Comment

• Its funny, because in 6 months most people will not have complained if they lost 20-30% but are hurt to lose 1% (Infact, I have seen many traders who wiped out subs account within 6 months). But I very well agree that paying subscription fees for not making money is not interesting at all. Thats why from the beginning of this signal, I m urging Beta to offer MAM, PAMM instead of subscription. But I can understand Beta's side also, he is not looking for subscribers so he is least bothered about this things. But good luck to everyone here.

Comment

• I would stick with it. He had very low draw down so risk to reward is there. Good luck everyone

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Comment

• I tend to agree with Freddie

Comment

• But **** me lets get 40% thus year please 👍😎😎😎

Comment

• Originally posted by alex4xes View Post
                              Its funny, because in 6 months most people will not have complained if they lost 20-30% but are hurt to lose 1% .
                              I am glad that I am not one of those "most people" and I think most of the members of this community aren't also

Comment

• I am not a trader, and I'm not an expert.
                                From what little I have learned in the last year I have understood one thing: a trade is right or wrong. If it is wrong, there is a clear reason (from the beginning).
                                I have signed Betatrader from about 9 months and I don't regret this.
                                But I disagree with the last two trades, especially in the swing trading logic.
                                Now the trade of GBPCAD ignored the risk represented by the ECB interest rate decision, as well as the ECB Monetary policy conference.
                                For the trade of AUDCAD I feel that it was too early and I think it has not yet reached price levels in suitable areas of compression.
                                The Kiwi these days is driven by the increase in commodity prices, brent, gold and the excellent economics news. I can be sure there will be a pull back (and in my heart I hope it's next monday), but predicting this event, in this context, has exposed all us to an extra risk that we are paying for now.
                                If I'm not mistaken, swing trading seeks to identify strengths changes to ensure the highest probability of hitting the expected TP.
                                Unfortunately the latter two trades seem more like a "sell and hopes", lacking the high probability of success, not because it will lose (that we all know it can happen), but rather the speed with which contradict the trader.
                                Dear Beta I can also wait two months to see a trade, but then I expect something more than this.

Comment

Working...
                                X