No announcement yet.

Betatrader - Swing Trading System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

""The price pattern itself for the 8/24 H4 Pinbar on EURUSD was really lovely. The problem was the timing : it printed a Monday. I prefer avoiding the Monday because statistically the setups are less effective the Monday and Friday because it's often "retracement" days.
    If this pattern printed Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday, be sure I would have taken it :-) "" Your quote

Thanks BetaTrader, Very careful explanation shows your depth of the matter, comfort and safe judgement. Happy that you are committed to support your signal long term I will follow you long term also. Man this signal is good.!. nc!
    Last edited by nc!; 09-06-2015, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Beta,

Analyzing the EURUSD the D1 Engulfing bar on 7/21 caught my eye. Having read all the information on your site, it seems to me that was a great opportunity. Care to share your opinion?

Comment

Originally posted by Baluda View Post
        Beta,

Analyzing the EURUSD the D1 Engulfing bar on 7/21 caught my eye. Having read all the information on your site, it seems to me that was a great opportunity. Care to share your opinion?
        This is a beautiful bar but on my chart it's not an engulfing bar, missed for about 2 pips :-]
        Anyway, the level seems to be respected and significant. It's interesting to see that the Price reached the 1:1 level very precisely before retracing deeply. After that, the price rose up until the 2:1 and 3:1 level. It's a very common Price behavior.

Comment

My first trade with this Beta signal. Excited to have this signal added to my portfolio here

Comment

Hi Betatrader

Just looking at your signal and your last trade. Great results!.

May I ask if you always take the nose of the pin, or do you ever go for a 50% retracement of the pin - trick entry?

Thanks

Comment

First trade following Betatrader, and i am glad that he kept his 2% limit for dd rule

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Okda View Post
                First trade following Betatrader, and i am glad that he kept his 2% limit for dd rule

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
                Mine too. Great dd rule 2%

Comment

4% for me ( it was expected though 80% is 80 and not 100 so sooner or later loose has to be taken.

Comment

Beta,

The GBPCHF trade was based on a good H4 Pin bar. But what about the H4 Engulfing bar just before the pin bar?

I hope you do not mind me asking a lot of questions. I just want to learn.

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Baluda View Post
                      Beta,

The GBPCHF trade was based on a good H4 Pin bar. But what about the H4 Engulfing bar just before the pin bar?

I hope you do not mind me asking a lot of questions. I just want to learn.

Paul
                      Hey Paul!!

Are you on the Steve Hopewood forum, your name sounds familiar.

Comment

Originally posted by mackaozy View Post
                        Hey Paul!!

Are you on the Steve Hopewood forum, your name sounds familiar.
                        Yes, I am.

Paul

Comment

Will be watching this. With average of 3% monthly and risk of 2%. This will be a great system for serious investors.
                          Hope you will set up a Mam.

Comment

Whats the advantage of mamm for this signal? It's perfect as it is.

Comment

Gbpchf is dumping now. Stop was too tight.

Comment

I think the SL was placed where is was so that 2% loss was the most we could have taken. If the lot sizing had been a little smaller, the SL could have been placed wider to still cover the 2% SL. At least that how I understand Beta's system. That was my first trade with Beta, so that hurt a little, but I'm sure Beta can make that up for us again.

Comment

Working...
                                X