Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi KGB,

Yes, I'm working on trade setups this week, like every week :]
    Due to the high volatility of last Monday, there are some beautiful price patterns on the weekly charts (ex: GBPAUD, EURAUD, EURGBP, GBPUSD, ...). Depending on the price behavior during this week, I could put orders on the market. For now, the price is retracing a bit (as so often happens the Monday), which is cool. I hope to see Price traveling under the lows of last week candles in the next 2-3 days to potentially enter the market.

Comment

Well done Betatrader! Great trade .

Comment

Thanks great trade....to be continued....thank you for the offer of the signal to us. nc!

Comment

Great way to kick off first day of my vacation. Well done!

Comment

Awesome!

I'm in free trial at 2x and I've made 4,64% with just 1 trade

Please don't forget about the 12 months subscription!

Comment

Comment

As always... thanks!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Euuu beauty! Cheers beta

Comment

Originally posted by Blob View Post
                    Please don't forget about the 12 months subscription!
                    I think I will be a bit busy tomorrow so I will try to create 6 and 12 months subscriptions this week-end.

It's pretty likely because I have an average of 3-4 trades per month and the first week of September is not yet finished.
                    I don't know when the high-probability setups will display on my charts but it's really likely that I open another trade in September. The EURUSD was not on my watchlist but the charts printed a reliable setup : https://twitter.com/Beta_Trader/stat...79795986862080.

Comment

good idea with 6/12months subscriptions. I will try to change my subscription from 1 month.

Comment

Beta,

Great trade on EURUSD.

One question though. Wasn't the pinbar at 8/24 a good entry? Could you please explain why you didn't take that?

Thank you, and may the pips be with you.

Comment

Hi everybody,

As requested, I added a 6 months and 12 months subcriptions. I removed the 3 months subscription because I don't think it's still useful with 6/12 months subscriptions. For the current 3 months subscribers : it doesn't change anything. Their subscription is still valid until they unsubscribe.

For information, I think about increasing my prices the next month (in the middle of October I think). Of course, this price increase will be effective ONLY for NEW subscribers. For all the current subscribers, the price will of course remain the same.
                          To be fully transparent, I will explain my motivation, here are the few reasons :
                          - Compared to all other signals on Simpletrader, I think mine is a bit underpriced. There are many poor signals (high drawdowns, grid, martingale, no SL systems) costing more than mine. I don't see why my signal has to be cheaper.
                          - Simpletrader charges a 15$ fee per subscriber connection. I didn't know it when I created my prices. I can take it in account now.
                          - It's like every markets (including financial ones), when the demand increases, the price increases.

I like round numbers so I will increase my price to $100. I repeat : this price increase will not affect the current subscribers, ONLY the NEW ones from the next month.
                          I don't want to take anybody by surprise, that's why I will increase it only in 6-7 weeks.

Originally posted by Baluda View Post
                          One question though. Wasn't the pinbar at 8/24 a good entry? Could you please explain why you didn't take that?
                          The price pattern itself for the 8/24 H4 Pinbar on EURUSD was really lovely. The problem was the timing : it printed a Monday. I prefer avoiding the Monday because statistically the setups are less effective the Monday and Friday because it's often "retracement" days.
                          If this pattern printed Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday, be sure I would have taken it :-)

Comment

Price change affects only monthly subscription or also 6/12?

Comment

Originally posted by smejko View Post
                              Price change affects only monthly subscription or also 6/12?
                              It will affect all subscriptions (1, 6 and 12 months) but only for new subscribers.

Comment

Great work Beta...

Comment

Working...
                                X