No announcement yet.

Betatrader - Swing Trading System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very bad entry and i think shit trader.Last 3 trades all bad entry and after sl turned to our direction.Sorry but we had in past a lot traders here like this guy is

Comment

• calm down, three loosing trades doesn't mean that anyone is bad or the word you used
      judging his whole trading style using three only is a behaviour that will always lead you to loses following signals here or anywhere else

by the way I joined just before the first sl, so i am in the same boat

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Comment

• I am sorry to say even if this one is a loss, which is not yet, it's OK. It is possible 5, 7 red trades in a row I think. Hopefully long term it will be profit. A bit hard to handle but it's like this with FX.

Comment

• In past we had too many traders with 5 or 7 red trades in a row.With 2 trades per month will have to pay this signal 1 year to recover,if ever

Comment

• if this one is a loss, mentally I will need that we have at least 5 winnings in a raw which usually should take around 6 weeks

hope we will live through the news and the market goes back to being bearish

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Fxtsunami View Post
              Very bad entry and i think shit trader.......Sorry but we had in past a lot traders here like this guy is
              So that's why Betatrader is in 2nd position in the rankings for weeks and weeks and weeks....
              Either trust the trader or trust yourself

Comment

• Agree to be able to pay for this signal you need a a bit of patience (I said 2 months previously, as there will be good and bad streaks) and an account of at least 10000usd if you want to make at risk 1 on average say 4%, 400usd, to profit and pay the monthly 80usd fee.

As I want to get used to his style, I prefer to use half risk for now so the losses down the account by 1%.

I plan to increase after a few time.

Comment

• Weeks,weeks........,only 38 weeks

Comment

• Number 2 number 2...... Nope, only number 1
                    Small mistake....

Comment

• Where's the SL for this trsde

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• We have seen so many traders here who come in with a great history (if you can call a few months history), only to blow up and disappear a few months later. I really hope Beta doesn't wind up being another one. Let's hope for the best.

Comment

• i dont understand whats going on, if everyone on these forums is such a good trader and nows how to trade why are they following trading signals?

Trade for yourself!!, show us all how to have a 100% winning record please

In trading you will win and you will lose, so 2 confirmed losers maybe a 3rd on its way... big deal, if you can't handle losing get out of the game.

Grow up people.

Comment

• Yes, you are new here,you do not know many tragedys happened here.....

Comment

• If SL is at 1.5374 shouldnt it have stopped our

Comment

Working...
                                X