Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KGB View Post
    If SL is at 1.5374 shouldnt it have stopped our
    Mine did not stop out, but probably did at some brokers...

Comment

• that is why i don't copy SL , i know it is a huge risk but i have been stopped several times while the signal account didn't

Comment

• Originally posted by Fxtsunami View Post
        Very bad entry and i think shit trader.Last 3 trades all bad entry and after sl turned to our direction.Sorry but we had in past a lot traders here like this guy is
        Get a grip brother.

I think that comment is highly unfair.

We should be supporting guys here not slamming them.

Beta is good and he has history to prove it. Fact is he was on a win streak. It can't continue statistically.

We should slam the scammers and jokers. Beta is not one of those. We need to build a helpful community here around the good traders. Please be more respectful.

Comment

• Best way is too cover with a hedge if signal is still in play release hedge. You might take small loss though. What I do also when trading risk to reward of 1-1 at half way to getting stopped out I take 40 percent off as long as he hits target over 47 percent you will be profitable, so if he can maintain over 50 percent your account should be good.

Comment

• Hi Betatrader,
            Taking into account the recent losing streak, increasing the price of the signal just next week would become an additional factor for some people not to renew their subscription when it expires. As your signal is quite new on this board I guess you have a lot of investors who signed up in September just before this DD started. Hitting three losing trades in a row is OK for other systems but something that never happened before on your account, so these investors may decide to just wait and see what happens next. Some guys may even start discouraging others from using your signal, writing bad words in this thread etc. and it definitely won't help.
            If you intend to increase the subscription fee, a better moment to do this would be when the system gets out of the drawdown and reaches a new high watermark. Investors would become much more confident in your method.
            Just my two cents if you don't mind, thank you and good luck in your trading.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stingr View Post
              Hi Betatrader,
              Taking into account the recent losing streak, increasing the price of the signal just next week would become an additional factor for some people not to renew their subscription when it expires. As your signal is quite new on this board I guess you have a lot of investors who signed up in September just before this DD started. Hitting three losing trades in a row is OK for other systems but something that never happened before on your account, so these investors may decide to just wait and see what happens next. Some guys may even start discouraging others from using your signal, writing bad words in this thread etc. and it definitely won't help.
              If you intend to increase the subscription fee, a better moment to do this would be when the system gets out of the drawdown and reaches a new high watermark. Investors would become much more confident in your method.
              Just my two cents if you don't mind, thank you and good luck in your trading.
              firstly, price will be be increased on new members, current members' price will not be changed , so current members will not stop due to price icnrease but may do so due to the 6% loss

secondly, having three or more loosing trades in a row is not something new and did happen before according to a previous reply by Beta

and honestly , increasing the subscription by 30$ per month is not the main thing to focus on now compared to the 6 percent we just lost which normally should take around another 2 months to just recover, if no other losses occur

so in best case scenario we would have spent 3 months in just getting the balance back to the day we joined

just praying now for a 6 or 7 wins in a row now

Good luck to all of us

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
              Last edited by Okda; 10-09-2015, 09:07 AM.

Comment

• Something that has me wondering is in the system description is written that news and intraday rush should not effect us as this is swing strategy . I understand that system is naked and technical but maybe due respect should be paid to news at entry .

Comment

• I kept mine open down to only -47 pips. If its a bad entry and the SL is skewed as a result I think some of your guys are seasoned enough to weather the position and see it at least retrace 50% instead of a blind SL.
                  Last edited by KGB; 10-09-2015, 02:45 PM.

Comment

• Yeh, I got mine open too. Just did a partial close

Comment

• Originally posted by KGB View Post
                      I kept mine open down to only -47 pips. If its a bad entry and the SL is skewed as a result I think some of your guys are seasoned enough to weather the position and see it at least retrace 50% instead of a blind SL.
                      How were you able to keep yours open if the Master account closed the trade?. It would of been nice to close after a bit of retracement.

Comment

• Some blabla here. Some want to interfere, some want trader to take into consideration news... what I think is. Even if you had the 3 losses. Look your account in a few months (max 2-3) and probably you will be in new equity high. Yes it needs courage and patience. Yes we started bad moment. Yes some more losses can happen. Yes you need min 20k account to make 400usd/month at half risk to win 400usd/month on average and pay the 80usd sub fee. Yes if you have 5000usd account no point.

Courage to us all, a day we ll have 3 winners like we had 3 loosers.

Comment

• Originally posted by arkoon View Post
                          a day we ll have 3 winners like we had 3 loosers.

in the forex market, many will consider this statement based on unknown future as "Some blabla"

different point of views and discussing them is never "Some blabla" unless you are living in a non-democratic environment

Comment

• Originally posted by kmf View Post
                            How were you able to keep yours open if the Master account closed the trade?. It would of been nice to close after a bit of retracement.
                            disable the signal or remove the ea
                            but have in mind that the price might not retrace at all

Comment

• Originally posted by Okda View Post
                              in the forex market, many will consider this statement based on unknown future as "Some blabla"

different point of views and discussing them is never "Some blabla" unless you are living in a non-democratic environment

Sorry but is is very useless people telling they intervened, hedged, closed half, changed SL, opened another trade... if they want to do it why not. But most of us here or trust the trader, or don't, no point to intervene and tell it on the forum.
                              I prefer big solid boys that trust, or don't the trader, apply a good MM then see at least on a few months...

What I can tell in most of the case these manual intervenes will be loosers overall at the end. Excepted if you are in the 5% retail that have some skills (good trader+good money manager)

Comment

• For me a better option is to trade a system/trader without interference. As long as the trade record is consistent and long enough, monthly return divided on the max drawdown is high enough and there are no major red flags in the method I will consider to add this system to the portfolio. I also trade pinbars myself on a daily TF entering at 50% retracement of the price, and candlestick patterns on another account, and this year I had an exceptionally good first half of the year trading these methods. As Betatrader mainly trades pinbars and engulfing patterns off strong levels I have a confidence in his method.
                                However his stop loss is actually too narrow for my liking, it may (and currently it does) hurt you in indecisive or shallow market. On the other hand a tighter SL allows for a higher probability of hitting TP defined by a fixed 1:1 or 1:2 risk:return. So personally I prefer not to interfere and stick to my rules only in my own trading, you either like it or ditch it.

Comment

Working...
                                X