No announcement yet.

Betatrader - Swing Trading System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Betatrader has disappeared from Simpletrader. What's up?

Comment

• Maybe Nick signed him up as a team trader

Comment

• This better not be another signal provider that's gone way of the dodo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Baluda View Post
          Betatrader has disappeared from Simpletrader. What's up?
          Hi Baluda, it was a technical issue. It's now fixed.

Comment

• Beta trader, good to know your still around.

Comment

• Hopefully this system will be able to find some successful trade setups soon. Down around 8% since starting this signal the 9th of September (0 for 3). Need some winners to offset the monthly signal fee. At least with a PAMM/MAM you only pay a performance fee when the system has positive monthly results for the subscriber.

Comment

• 7 weeks 3 trades,uffff

Comment

• Beta,

Could you please give us a little update on your signal. You and the signal have been quiet for awhile and I'm sure your subs would like a few words from you.

Comment

• Originally posted by kmf View Post
                    Beta,

Could you please give us a little update on your signal. You and the signal have been quiet for awhile and I'm sure your subs would like a few words from you.
                    refer to post 1

Comment

• Hi everybody,

As requested, I do a little update about my signal.
                      I know it sucks that I don't take trades and the last ones were losers. However, the market is really flat for my system and I don't like ranging markets. I prefer taking only good and reliable patterns on the charts.
                      The major pair charts are really boring because a lot of them is consolidating. You can see on the USDJPY Daily charts that the Price is ranging since more than 2 months now inside the Daily candle of the 28/04/15.
                      The EURUSD was ranging but did a good move 2 weeks ago before ranging again last week. The GBPUSD is daily ranging too. And the AUDUSD/NZDUSD are messy too for me and my system.

I understand very well that some subscribers are not satisfied with my signal when the last trades were losers and now waiting for good opportunity but it's like that. This is my trading style and I gave all the information here. I prefer to stay away from the market in these ranging periods. Some emails I received tell me that I could trade more often and other emails tell me that it's a good thing to be really careful before taking a reliable setup.
                      This is the disadvantage of my system : the trade frequency. I understand that it's not interesting for everybody and some of you prefer to unsubscribe to avoid paying for "nothing" but I will not change my trading style for sure.

However, be sure I'm still there and I'm still trading as usual. I'm looking at my charts every day to analyze Weekly, Daily and H4 charts, as usual. I'm not in vacation :-) I found some setups in the previous weeks but the Price didn't confirm them so I didn't enter the Market.
                      I will think seriously about opening a PAM/MAMM for the small accounts next year, as I have regular requests about it and it could be more interesting for some subscribers (like kmf for example). Like that, in these periods the subscribers will not have the feeling of wasting their money.

For information, I didn't increase the price yet (contrary to what I said previously) because it's true that increasing the price right now can sound a bit weird. I will wait a bit for that I think.
                      About the disappearance of my signal in the Simpletrader website, it was just a technical issue. The problem shouldn't appear anymore.

Hope this helps

Comment

• Thanks Beta for the great update..All good

Comment

• Beta

Thanks for the update

Comment

• Hi.
                            I was customer. I must admit it is hard for me to pay for next month, I had to suspend.
                            Since I started 3 loosers. Since a while no new trades.
                            Not your fault. But understand hard to pay to loose and/or no trades.
                            I think a monthly subscription is meaningless. You should do 6 months minimum at ultra low price, so we set it and forget, even if 1 trade per month.

Your style not compliant with a monthly sub.

Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by fxwar View Post
                              Hi.
                              I was customer. I must admit it is hard for me to pay for next month, I had to suspend.
                              Since I started 3 loosers. Since a while no new trades.
                              Not your fault. But understand hard to pay to loose and/or no trades.
                              I think a monthly subscription is meaningless. You should do 6 months minimum at ultra low price, so we set it and forget, even if 1 trade per month.

Your style not compliant with a monthly sub.

Thanks!
                              That's complete bullshit. He can do whatever he wants....it's his signal!!! LOL. Just read the last post buddy! I'm about to sign up. Hey Beta do you trade over the weeks of Xmas and into January or take a few weeks off?

Comment

• I also joined on 2 losing trades, Then I disabled the signal and a 3th losing trade and now no trading at all so I did not extend my subsciption.
                                Its he's trading style but not my style

Goodluck

Comment

Working...
                                X